It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paddock's Girlfriend Used Two Social Security Numbers And Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Or.... Gun running?

Could explain why someone with no known interest in guns smuggles dozens of them into a hotel room booked under someone else's name.

WRT to the strange web of aliases and addresses described in this thread, there appears to be something very similar going on with Paddock's own brothers - see last post on the first page of this thread.

This sort of thing - laying false trails all over the place - is a known strategy for intel and military. The principle is the same as the old "Hiding a tree in the forest" trick, except you plant a forest around the tree you want to hide.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That makes the most sense. A deal gone way sideways. There was an unverfied email floating around that outlined exactly that.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Paddock stayed up all night to gamble all the time? Sounds like meth. Look at his dark circles under his eyes. Muslims don't gamble do they?
Its a weird story.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

While 59 dead and 500 injured is shocking, it is not that many people. 96 people died in car accidents that same day. 7000 people die every day in the united states. 59 is nothing. So yes, it could very well be a huge distraction engineered and planned for a long time.

This smells of MKULTRA completely. No motive, no links to organized crime etc. Just a "crazy" dude.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
At this point, I'd almost bet that the guy was a professional gun runner, and that is where his money really came from.

This easily might tie into the old "Fast & Furious" scandal, which could explain the suspicious knee-jerk dismissals by our beloved 3-letter agencies. It could also be that he was smuggling arms to ISIS, or other unsavory groups. I've been saying all along that the girlfriend is shady as hell, and if she was returning in a wheelchair, then damn sure she did not come back willingly.

I admit that I don't know anything about money laundering, but I've read that one of the commonly-used techniques is to disguise your ill-gotten money as gambling winnings. And our boy here supposedly made a lot of money gambling. Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Wow, the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper. Wonder how long this distraction will be headline news? I wonder what will be happening while we're not looking?

59 dead and more than 500 injured=Distraction?

For one so enlightened your choice of words sucks sometimes.

Typical weekend in Chicago and people don't have any issues with it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
96 people died in car accidents that same day.

Although, to be fair, not all 96 of them were killed together, in the same accident, due to the aggressive driving of a single person. So it's not a very helpful comparison.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It seems like maybe this was a reaction to the GF leaving the country?

Marilou Danley arrived back in the U.S. earlier tonight...
Source: www.nytimes.com...

And she's in a wheelchair. You think the authorities had to sedate her?
Photo: www.nbcnews.com...

That's just a little *too* perfect isn't it !!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No question this woman is a foreign agent.

The real exposure will come next week.

Doubtful she's an agent of a foreign government...but a domestic one? Higher chances.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It seems like maybe this was a reaction to the GF leaving the country?

Marilou Danley arrived back in the U.S. earlier tonight...
Source: www.nytimes.com...

And she's in a wheelchair. You think the authorities had to sedate her?
Photo: www.nbcnews.com...

That's just a little *too* perfect isn't it !!

Normally, I would wonder about deportation hearings, but this is Duterte's Phillipeans we're talking about. I don't doubt for a moment that they'd let the FBI just haul her ass to the airport without any formalities.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just in case no one said it yet Isis honeypot! Involved with and trusting the wrong people.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Newsweek story on which this thread is based has now been retracted.

The explanation (see link) raises at least as many questions as the now-deleted article did.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

The explanation (see link) raises at least as many questions as the now-deleted article did.

Nothing suspicious here, move along.

I'm still thinking a certain alphabet agency is working double time to cover some tracks????

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Of a surety, something underhand is afoot beneath our very noses, and we need to keep an eye on it, because if it isn't stamped on quickly then events might occur while our backs are turned!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I wonder WHO authorized the "redaction" ?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I wonder WHO authorized the "redaction" ?

It's easy as ABC..123..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh you mean the

The mistake was revealed when a Newsweek reporter re-interviewed a person who had initially declined to comment for our story.

Part?

Yep, hey I'm I eating fish-n-chips? Cause something smells fishy.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Bloody Hell, even the retraction has been altered! When I put that link up, the explanation (going from memory) included these words: (the piece) "contained an error which was brought to our attention by a family member" - if not that precise phrasing, it certainly contained the two bolded bits.

It did not say anything about getting two people confused with each other. It didn't even state what the "error" was!

What kind of a story gets retracted, and then the retraction re-written in a way that obscures why it was retracted in the first place?

Utterly bizarre.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurkeri smell foreign operative this was an attack by foreign instigators paddck was a dupe.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Marilou Danley is an Australian

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join