It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. Pointed you to an article by the Independent that contains a video recoding of the LV Sheriff making the statement about radicalization of the shooter.

And you have completely misunderstood or deliberately distorted what he said. He said nothing about him being a Clinton supporter, nothing about finding "Antifa" literature, nothing about ISIS. He simply said that there are a lot of questions they cannot answer, including how or even if he became "radicalised."

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Konduit

Leave it to the right to politicize a tragedy and blame it on Hillary.

I love Ben Garrison's cartoons.

I think you may have missed his point.

No, you have missed mine. Ben Garrison is taking advantage of a tragedy to demonize Hilary Clinton. It is exploitation for political ends, plain and simple.

Ah, I see, so Hillary takes advantage of a tragedy to push politics, then when a cartoonist calls her out on it in the form of his art, it's him that is doing it really. LOL

OK, so then by you saying that Ben Garrison is taking advantage of a tragedy by calling out Hillary Clinton taking advantage of a tragedy, it's YOU who is taking advantage of a tragedy, right?... oh wait, no, because now I have called you out for taking advantage of a tragedy, for accusing Ben Garrison of taking advantage of a tragedy because he accused Hillary Clinton of taking advantage of a tragedy... damn. Hopefully, someone calls me out for it, because then I can push the blame onto them as the one taking advantage of a tragedy...

edit on 5/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

You have to attack me because I challenged you to provide sources for your claim that a sixty six year old real estate speculator with a gun obsession was a Hillary supporter who decided to convert to Islam and left pamphlets printed by twenty year old trust fund anarchists in his snipers nest so investigators would know his poliitics when he committed mass murder. I guess the pamphlets were easier than writing a manifesto, huh.

Nope.

Just exposing your own lies.

Truth and credibility matters

Calling me a liar? Provide an example of one of my lies, please. If not, please apologize before things get out of hand. The fact is, you are the one making a claim on this thread with zero evidence, not me, and yet I have not accused you of being a liar... Just gullible.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The right is trying to blame Obama for this incident, you know. Garrison is taking advantage to demonize Hillary. Hypocrites all.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You have to attack me because I challenged you to provide sources for your claim that a sixty six year old real estate speculator with a gun obsession was a Hillary supporter who decided to convert to Islam and left pamphlets printed by twenty year old trust fund anarchists in his snipers nest so investigators would know his poliitics when he committed mass murder. I guess the pamphlets were easier than writing a manifesto, huh.

Nope.

Calling me a liar? Provide an example of one of my lies, please. If not, please apologize before things get out of hand. The fact is, you are the one making a claim on this thread with zero evidence, not me, and yet I have not accused you of being a liar... Just gullible.

Sure, I will. You said the 'right' were taking advantage of the LV tragedy because a cartoonist called out Clinton for doing it.

According to the dictionary, one definition of a lie : to create a false or misleading impression.
I think that qualifies.
Didn't have to look too hard.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The right is trying to blame Obama for this incident, you know. Garrison is taking advantage to demonize Hillary. Hypocrites all.

The 'right' is trying to blame Obama? Is that another one of your false or misleading impressions you are trying to leave?
edit on 5/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Nope.

You falsely claim to speak Russian. If I believed Hillary, that would be being gullible; doubling down by put downs does not help, particularly knowing your background vs. mine, and the actual truth about languages. Seriously.

You crossed the line.
What was I to do ?
Just bend over ?

Just a suggestion, but, how about you just STOP doing this ?

Feel free to discuss offline
edit on 5-10-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
DP

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

No. Pointed you to an article by the Independent that contains a video recoding of the LV Sheriff making the statement about radicalization of the shooter.

And you have completely misunderstood or deliberately distorted what he said. He said nothing about him being a Clinton supporter, nothing about finding "Antifa" literature, nothing about ISIS. He simply said that there are a lot of questions they cannot answer, including how or even if he became "radicalised."

Summary of my posts above:
-4/10/17 17:34 Antifa is left wing, and Hillary gave them FUNDING
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
-4/10/17 17:36 "Paddock was a leftist who was so upset with the Trump win that he converted to Islam a few months back. ISIS claimed him as one of his own. "
In response, I provided the link to The Independent and the video. I can further provide:
news.siteintelgroup.com...
However much it upsets you, ISIS did claim that Paddock was a convert

QED

Your response was to attempt to mock and disparage me, and without any cited source to rebut my points.
I provided sources.

You called me out, with your Pravda comment, despite your background vs. mine...
I called you out.

I don't disparage you, your spouse/kids/T, ever

How about returning the same courtesy

You crossed the line. What was I to do ? Just bend over ?
Feel free to discuss offline

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Yes, the current finger pointing claims that "Obama's ATF" authorized the use of so called bump stocks. In fact, ATF only enforces the law: it would be up to Congress to make them illegal. Once again, I am posting from a mobile device that does not allow me to copy and paste, but google can be your friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You are making no sense, only repeating strange accusations. I have never mentioned your family. All I have done is question your sources. ISIS takes credit for any act of terror directed against the West. Naturally, they took credit for this one. Do you believe them to be scrupulously honest? If you do, you may want to reflect on how trusting you are .

I have pointed out that the shooter's profile-- older, white, self employed,gun owning, male- is closer to a typical Trump supporter than a typical Clinton supporter. He is also older than the typical Antifa member. Current evidence suggests that he was also casing the Lollapalooza rock festival, which is exactly the sort of scene real Antifa would be drawn to. Why would he want to shoot fellow Antifas?

I am sorry if my skepticism hurt your feelings. That was not my intent. If you are going to state extreme speculation as fact, you must be prepared for people to demolish your premises.
edit on 6-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

This whole thread is nothing more than attempt to demonize Hillary Clinton for her stand on gun control, using the emotional response of gun fetishists to the mass murder. Whenever some psycho blazes their way into the record books, the conspiracy mongers start the "false flag they're coming for your guns" machine, and this time they have hooked Hillary bashing onto it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This whole thread is nothing more than attempt to demonize Hillary Clinton for her stand on gun control, using the emotional response of gun fetishists to the mass murder. Whenever some psycho blazes their way into the record books, the conspiracy mongers start the "false flag they're coming for your guns" machine, and this time they have hooked Hillary bashing onto it.

No, it's a reaction to Hillary trying to use the tragedy to push a political agenda.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

No, it's a reaction to Hillary trying to use the tragedy to push a political agenda.

Every time there is a mass murder, gun sales go up thanks to rightwing fear mongering. This thread takes advantage of that to further demonize Clinton. If they really thought silence is appropriate, they wouldn't say anything themselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Every time there is a mass murder, gun sales go up thanks to rightwing fear mongering. This thread takes advantage of that to further demonize Clinton. If they really thought silence is appropriate, they wouldn't say anything themselves.

It seems to be Democrats like Hillary Clinton who keep pushing gun restrictions. Who's fear mongering?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You are making no sense, only repeating strange accusations. I have never mentioned your family. All I have done is question your sources. ISIS takes credit for any act of terror directed against the West. Naturally, they took credit for this one. Do you believe them to be scrupulously honest? If you do, you may want to reflect on how trusting you are .

I have pointed out that the shooter's profile-- older, white, self employed,gun owning, male- is closer to a typical Trump supporter than a typical Clinton supporter. He is also older than the typical Antifa member. Current evidence suggests that he was also casing the Lollapalooza rock festival, which is exactly the sort of scene real Antifa would be drawn to. Why would he want to shoot fellow Antifas?

I am sorry if my skepticism hurt your feelings. That was not my intent. If you are going to state extreme speculation as fact, you must be prepared for people to demolish your premises.

I TWICE stated "ISIS claims", and unlike you, have provided souces

You are now trying to imply Paddock was targeting Antifa, with no sources and dubious reasoning: Antifa is actually currently justifying physical violence against opponents. Furthermore, Trump supporters have not shot House members; Steve Scalise was shot by Democrat James Hodgkinson :
www.cnn.com...

Paddock appears to match a similar profile. Worldwide, throughout history, many leftists groups such as Red Brigades, Weather Underground (etc) have also a similar profile and history with the use of violence against political opponents. Perhaps you just don't know or were not aware.

I am sorry if what I sourced and presented hurt your feelings but when you have no sources, dubious accuracy of certain of your statements and perhaps limited knowledge of the short and long term history of the use of politically-motivated violence by the Left, in the US and elsewhere, likewise, you got to expect to people to demolish your claims
edit on 6-10-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Yes, the current finger pointing claims that "Obama's ATF" authorized the use of so called bump stocks. In fact, ATF only enforces the law: it would be up to Congress to make them illegal. Once again, I am posting from a mobile device that does not allow me to copy and paste, but google can be your friend.

It was Slidefire who make the device that sought out advice from the ATF on whether the device complied. The ATF wrote back and said they were ok. All under the Obama administration.

That does not mean Obama authorised the device, just that he did not take an opportunity to stop them - or was not really on top of the issue and didn't even know.

Even the NRA are not supportive of this device.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The only demonizing I have heard has come from a couple of left wing politicians and their talking heads out of Hollywood that blamed all gun owners for the tragedy, and some have even gone as far as to say the NRA should be classified as a terrorist group.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Once again you are making claims with no evidence. I know ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack. It is up to you to explain why you believe them. I have explained why the killer fits the profile of a Trump supporter, not Antifa. What evidence do you have that the murderer was a Clinton supporter? What evidence do you have that he joined Antifa? The investigators on the scene have found no evidence of that. There are fake Antifa sites making claims, but if you accept them, you have to explain why you believe these sites are legitimate. Most importantly: why do you insist on making this something personal.

Have you been receiving private communications from other members concerning me? That is the only explanation I can think of for some of your more bizarre statements.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DJW001

The only demonizing I have heard has come from a couple of left wing politicians and their talking heads out of Hollywood that blamed all gun owners for the tragedy, and some have even gone as far as to say the NRA should be classified as a terrorist group.

So you do not consider the title of this thread: VISCIOUS to be in any way an attempt to demonize Hillary Clinton? wow. Just wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join