It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DJW001

If Paddock was even remotely connected to Republicans or Conservatives, the MSM would have it plastered all over the place by now.

But instead they are scrambling to cover-up his voter registration record.

Paddock was a leftist who was so upset with the Trump win that he converted to Islam a few months back. ISIS claimed him as one of his own.

Unfortunately, many other leftists are in process/will soon convert to islam as their rage sublimates....
edit on 4-10-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

If Paddock was even remotely connected to Republicans or Conservatives, the MSM would have it plastered all over the place by now.

Paddock was a leftist who was so upset with the Trump win that he converted to Islam a few months back. ISIS claimed him as one of his own.

Where did you get this gem? Pravda?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Leave it to the right to politicize a tragedy and blame it on Hillary.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Unfortunately, many other leftists are in process/will soon convert to islam as their rage sublimates....

You forgot that he is transgender and had an abortion before transitioning.

Might want to firm up the ludicrous propaganda ... you know, practice it a few times in front of the mirror to convince yourself you believe it?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

How much did Trump and Pence take from the NRA again?

I'm sure that doesn't have any bearing on this.

Maybe Trump can take the folks in LV some paper towels.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Where did you get this gem? Pravda?

You provided ZERO references for ANY of your assertions.

You have NEVER done anything to tangibly fight the Russians (i mean beside falsely claiming to speak russian...), or any other opponent of democracy.

If anything you side with islamists/politicians who sends guns to islamists.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Better get all of that animus out before someone realizes I am far more reasonable than the trolls. I have a long history of providing detailed evidence. Search: Vladimir Putin's not so secret war on Europe, here on ATS. I can't copypaste a link on my mobile. I assume you are a native Russian speaker, based on your accusations.

ETA: I repeat: where did you get your outrageous claims?
edit on 4-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hmm ill play hillary. how about u take the first step and disarm your security

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
hmm ill play hillary. how about u take the first step and disarm your security

Hello September 2016

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

PACs that support a particular civil liberty or right almost always donate more and are more up front with their donations that the more shameful groups attempting to stymie or eliminate a liberty or right. That's how our Democracy works.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Let me ask you something, and maybe you are not aware of this.

Do you know what happens to gun sales every time liberals rant about gun control??? Hillary Clinton is the best thing that ever happened to the gun lobby. Pro NRA people like Trump don't create that kind of revenue, but you can bet your behind that whenever Hillary talks about limiting something like assault rifles, they go flying off the shelves. Just research gun sales after Obama became president, they were off the scale. Hillary's incompetent ranting is probably putting way more guns on the street than she ever could hope to remove. Want gun enthusiasts to buy more guns? Just imply you are going to limit what they can get.
edit on 4-10-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

There are 350 million or so firearms in the hands of Americans at this moment. Between 10-15 million guns are added per year. Gun grabs and really any further gun control legislation are just not credible at this point, nor, are they Constitutional. The US is the only nation in the world with a Constitutional "right to carry" that is unrestricted.

I disagree with you on one point -- The right-wing media is the best thing that ever happened to the gun lobby; Clinton's just another cartoon character they run across the screen from time to time.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

PACs that support a particular civil liberty or right almost always donate more and are more up front with their donations that the more shameful groups attempting to stymie or eliminate a liberty or right. That's how our Democracy works.

First of all, we don't have a democracy, we have a Constitutional Republic.

Second, yes, I know how lobbyists work.

Third, yes, Trump and Pence are typical politicians sucking up money from lobbyists to promote their agenda.

Next?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Better get all of that animus out before someone realizes I am far more reasonable than the trolls. I have a long history of providing detailed evidence. Search: Vladimir Putin's not so secret war on Europe, here on ATS. I can't copypaste a link on my mobile. I assume you are a native Russian speaker, based on your accusations.

No animus.
And nope, I have never claimed I speak russian...you do know who did speak/read/write Russian, pretty fluently, and she also spoke Polish...and you don't....no issue there I am sure but we digress...

I state facts,not made up lies.

Many sources...here's an open one:

www.independent.co.uk... 1.html
www.google.ca...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No animus.

I state facts,not made up lies.

Many sources...here's an open one:

www.independent.co.uk... 1.html

Link is 404.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

www.google.ca...

Click on The Independent link

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hillary on the move with her smearing and blaming campaign in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting rampage.

Today she went wild during a podcast for the Center for American Progress !!

Continuing the blame, she sounds like she's after Republican voters again.

She strongly suggests that having fewer guns in America is the answer.

Total Fascism coming folks.

Total Left Wing control is their goal.

Clinton is more dangerous than ever with her bitter jealousy and calculated insanity.

And it's odd that today some pictures were "leaked" showing the LV Shooters gun collection.

Perfectly coordinated timing with the Left Wing MSM and related players behind the scenes.

Hillary Clinton viciously smeared Republican voters and the National Rifle Association on Tuesday, saying GOP supporters were “complicit” in the deadly Las Vegas massacre that left 59 people dead and nearly 600 injured.

Clinton was speaking on a podcast for the Center for American Progress when she openly blamed Republican voters for their role in Sunday’s mass shooting on the world-famous Las Vegas strip.

“In the area of gun violence, what are some of those bolder solutions? Do we need to start having a serious conversation about having fewer guns in America?” asked the host.

Whiskey Voice and All right here ....

Hill didn't win. I know it's hard to believe but get over it...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbright

Heartbreaking and depressing.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hillary on the move with her smearing and blaming campaign in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting rampage.

Today she went wild during a podcast for the Center for American Progress !!

Continuing the blame, she sounds like she's after Republican voters again.

She strongly suggests that having fewer guns in America is the answer.

Total Fascism coming folks.

Total Left Wing control is their goal.

Clinton is more dangerous than ever with her bitter jealousy and calculated insanity.

And it's odd that today some pictures were "leaked" showing the LV Shooters gun collection.

Perfectly coordinated timing with the Left Wing MSM and related players behind the scenes.

Hillary Clinton viciously smeared Republican voters and the National Rifle Association on Tuesday, saying GOP supporters were “complicit” in the deadly Las Vegas massacre that left 59 people dead and nearly 600 injured.

Clinton was speaking on a podcast for the Center for American Progress when she openly blamed Republican voters for their role in Sunday’s mass shooting on the world-famous Las Vegas strip.

“In the area of gun violence, what are some of those bolder solutions? Do we need to start having a serious conversation about having fewer guns in America?” asked the host.

Whiskey Voice and All right here ....

Dude.... Seriously. WTF!?!?! YOU'RE THE PERSON CONSTANTLY KEEPING THIS EVIL ABOMINATION ALIVE!!! Let her go die somewhere! And what is the T-cult sh** about? I thought that critical thinking was an actual critical skill!!!

You flood this board with tons of political bull# almost daily. Please stop. While I'm no fan of the hagard old women, I'm also no fan of the hagard old man child.

You do realize that people used to visit this site for interesting content and not for never ending political BS, right? Right?

Effing unbelievable...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Start with Chicago then we will talk

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join