It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Valium has its moments.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If Paddock was even remotely connected to Republicans or Conservatives, the MSM would have it plastered all over the place by now.

But instead they are scrambling to cover-up his voter registration record.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And that is why I would be willing to bet that he is a Hillary / Bernie supporter and registered democrat.

And that is indeed him at the anti-Trump rally.

edit on 4-10-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I just want her to go away and shut up!!!

She is the biggest loser. She lost to Obama and Trump she needs go slither under a rock and stay there.

It's like she is doing the ex-president chatshow circuit...without ever having been president.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow, for the first time, me and Hilary actually agree on something.

I blame the GOP and it's psychopathic following, too. But, this is what they want. Unlimited freedom and firepower to kill. Well, with rights come responsibilities, and a price to be paid when responsibility is failed or shirked. And I see more and more, their mouths writing checks their asses can't cash.

The price of laisse faire gun policy is high. If you are willing to pay, then hey, why not.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Oh yeah, perhaps take away some other freedoms too while you're at it. You're well on your way to graduating fascist school. Congrats.

You are right, though, in one respect. With freedoms come responsibility. So how about the vast majority of responsible gun owners. Are they also responsible for other peoples action? You should be embarrassed about your post, but hey it takes a special person I guess to be aligning with the whack job Hillary Clinton.

Wear it.
edit on 4/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If Paddock was even remotely connected to Republicans or Conservatives, the MSM would have it plastered all over the place by now.

But instead they are scrambling to cover-up his voter registration record.

Exactly. More than likely a radical leftist.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Politicising tragedy, some of you belong in a sewer.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

"VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage"

She blamed the NRA and it's lobbyists as complicit for lobbying for looser gun laws.

Those are two different things you have conflated.

GOP Voters does not equal NRA.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You are right, though, in one respect. With freedoms come responsibility. So how about the vast majority of responsible gun owners. Are they also responsible for other peoples action? .

No. I own guns.

Now how about legislation that makes it harder for Psychopaths like Stephen Paddock to buy unlimited amounts of guns and ammo?

Gun regulation is not a ban vs. unlimited access.

Objectively and logically that binary fallacy fails.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I do not agree with her stance on firearms completely, but in this case she is correct.

The NRA and the Republican party are complicit with the gun "epidemic" in this country. She was not asked, nor did she say they were complicit with the events that took place in Vegas.

In so much as the ACLU is complicit with the free speech and religious freedom "epidemic" in America... Both are advocacy groups fighting for equality in regards to specific Constitutional rights. From where I stand, that's a good thing. It's a group fighting for *me*, for my rights.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Politicising tragedy, some of you belong in a sewer.

American politics, both sides of the aisle, is nothing but the politicization of tragedy. Never has a tragedy in America gone to waste, and usually the calls for agenda driven changes occur before the victim's bodies are even cool. The Patriot Act, gun control, music warning labels, video game labels, villainizing a flag,tearing down some statues, banning fertilizer, being felt up at the airport... American politics is little more than reactionary, fear driven little bitches allowing overlords to make wide scaled forced change to our system and policies based on discrete statistical outliers. Sunday night's events were a once-off, not a trend and certainly not any indication of a larger growing problem related to firearms.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
if people think vegas was bad, it would be worse if the government actually tried to take guns away

Look at Chicago - currently the death toll for 2017 due to shooting stands at 527, for 2016 it is 751

Across the USA there are 260,000 home invasions involving armed burglars. Around 500,000 home invasions were prevented because the home owner was armed.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

She really is a piece of #

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I can't believe how horrible those people on the right of the cartoon are.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Maybe she is just worried, she did donate 800K to Antifa

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Good question.

Still no answer.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well gee whiz Ante!

The posted video DOES have something to do with the thread.
Logic and all that. Try to concentrate and follow.

Antifa is left wing, and Hillary gave them FUNDING

Let that sink in.
I know you are slow, so i'll repeat:
Antifa is left wing, and Hillary gave them FUNDING
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Be sure your brain is engaged before reaching out to keyboard....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"I'm a-skeerd that mean ol' lady in the pantsuit gone come take ma guns."

#ratherthanspeakandremovealldoubt

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join