It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

This is just lazy posting on your part. Can you quote where she blamed GOP voters. I'm always suspicious of single words in quotes in the reporting. Usually that means that the writer doesn't want you to see the whole quote but instead, they want to pretend to be quoting while they're actually paraphrasing with tremendous amounts of spin.

And of course, anything that comes from Hannity should start with a disclaimer that it's probably bull#.

Lazy posting ?

You mean YOU are too lazy to watch the video:

-At the 1:25 mark, she makes the false claim that the "Republican party has been captured by the NRA"

-At the 2:08 mark, she lies again, claiming falsely that "90% of Americans agree with us and a very overwhelming majority of gun owners agree with us" . Hillary, the reality is that you do not have 90% support - you LOST the election

-At the 3:30 mark, she claims success with New York state gun control,
Reality is gun ownership in NY state is 10% , but murder rate is 3.1/100000
Conversely,Idaho is over 50% gun ownership, but murder rate is LOWER at 1.9
Wyoming is also over 50% gun ownership, but murder rate is LOWER at 2.7

-At 3:45 mark, she talks about needing a gun registration program. Canada wasted $2B on that corrupt liberal project that had *ZERO* impact on murder rate. The cancellation of the Canadian gun registration also had ZERO impact on murder rate, no spike in violence, NOTHING, just wasted money that should have been spent on POLICE

- At the 4:53 mark, she bemoans the fact gun makers and sellers are not being made liable, another moron idea. If she were to pass that dumb idea into law what next ? Make all knife manufacturers liable for all stabbings ? 100% Moron.

- At 5:35, she states that the Republican party has been taken over by extreme elements. Antifa and BAMN are two of the most violent extreme outfits and they are DEMOCRATS. The Steve Scalise shooter was a DEMOCRAT. Hillary has severe projection issues

Boom.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You mean YOU are too lazy to watch the video:

No, that's not at all what I meant. When I posted it, I meant exactly what I said because the onus is on the OP to present his OP.

And if you had bothered to read further into the thread before shoving your foot in your mouth, you'd have noticed that I did in fact watch the video.

As for the rest of your post, none of it has anything to do with the topic. Does it? And this:

Antifa and BAMN are two of the most violent extreme outfits and they are DEMOCRATS.

You're just showing your ignorance now. Antifa is mostly compromised of anarchists. Anarchists don't join political parties much less vote. They're not Democrats.

I honestly don't know that much about BAMN and considering that I clearly know more about Antifa than you, I can only assume that you probably know even less — basically nothing — except for some anemic talking points you've sponged up from propaganda somewhere.

Now that you've gotten all that crap out of your system, perhaps you'd like to explain how the OP's source didn't completely make some # up.
edit on 2017-10-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The NRA and the Republican Party are 60 million people? Commonly, when somebody says "the NRA" or "Republican Party" they're not talking about the NRA membership or Republican voters. In the case of "Republican Party" he was clearly making a distinction, otherwise, he'd have said "Republicans." (which would have been ambiguous) So yeah, that's just a sad display of hysterical self-righteous indignation on your part.

Says the man who posts a thread every time Trump opens his mouth, eagerly interpreting his words to mean what you want them to mean, claiming he's the devil incarnate.
You're the king of self-righteous indignation.

and in your same reply:

No and neither do you. Nor do you know how many Republican voters are responsible for gun crime. But that sure didn't stop you from voicing a passionate and by your own admission, uninformed, opinion. Of course, you're responding to your own straw man so your argument falls flat before it can even get that far.

I didn't say I did... oh, what do have we here..? Misrepresentation and self-righteous indignation. Oops.

You've heard plenty of divisive things. You just happened to agree with the person saying them so you didn't view them as divisive.

I didn't say I haven't heard many divisive things. I just called this the most divisive. More misrepresentation from you. You're none too bright, exposing your hypocrisy so openly, or maybe you just attacked that keyboard before your brain was in gear. I think you called this 'poor impulsive control' in one of your million plus Trump attack threads.

Trump could call your mother names and you'd be here defending him tooth and nail. And your not even an American. You're in love with another country's unpopular leader. Very sad.

Oh, I feel your hate
I'll defend Trump from radical crazies who demonise him at every turn, sure. I have also said I don't like the man - so, erm, more misrepresentation from you

As the leader of the free world and the most powerful man in the world, he has quite an impact on the UK. You might be surprised to learn we hear an awful lot about Trump over here in our media. Seems he's quite the newsworthy fellow outside your borders. Who would have thought...

Some Americans still seem to not understand the nature of the connected world. Perhaps still stuck in the 'over there' mentality of the past. - I find it's usually radical leftists who take offence at non-Americans defending Trump. Ironically, they are usually the same people who turn nationalist views into racism, nazism and isolationism to insult Trump and his supporters. Odd, that.

If Trump had said anything like what Clinton said, you'd already have started a thread about it long ago.
Anyway, go and fix your glass house. A big job, but the sooner you get started the sooner you will finish. Winter is coming.

edit on 4/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Said the person with a well armed security detail 24/7. Entitlement much?

edit on 4-10-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Anytime Hillary is willing to give up having armed guards protecting her.
Then we can talk about mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The guy appeared to be a liberal he was anti Trump protest and sending over $100k to someone in the Philippines might put him as a Muslim. sounds like one of Hillarys animals.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yet another despicable thread trying to take advantage of a national tragedy by stirring up alt-right hatred by blatantly misrepresenting something.

She absolutely did not say what OP claims she said.

But I'm sure that won't stop the harvesting of dozens of stars.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This insane virago is not finished with you. She is still insanely angry that the plebs she has a pathological hate for (US Citizens) had the audacity to not elect her to office. She is a rich kid brat child in an old women's body and she is totally consumed by her desire to reek a terrible revenge on you.

Autodeification has taken hold of her and it is easy to imagine the unbridled joy she must feel about the events in LV. She will not stop unless she is stopped.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The guy appeared to be a liberal he was anti Trump protest and sending over $100k to someone in the Philippines might put him as a Muslim. sounds like one of Hillarys animals.

A liberal real estate flipper with an arsenal? That says "typical Hillary supporter" to you? It turns out his "girlfriend" is in the Philippines... When it is all put together, the hundred thousand will probably be a parti g gift to the woman who broke his heart and drove him over the edge. A week ago, no-one had ever heard of him, now he's famous. That'll learn her.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A liberal real estate flipper with an arsenal? That says "typical Hillary supporter" to you?

Neither gun ownership or the real estate business is really indicative of who someone supports.
edit on 4/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hillary used campaign money to support Antifa. I'm thinking that has yet to come out more in terms of investigation. You may have watched the. I'd but apparently missed some critical info.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Columbine happened at the height of Clinton's husbands assault weapons ban.

She is LYING her arse off.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

"Do you fell that they're complicit — the GOP, the NRA — in the gun epidemic?"

What epidemic ?

Out of the 330 million firearms in this country 99.9 % aren't used to murder someone.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes Hillary! Let the hate flow through you!

She is securing another GOP win in 2020.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

That is what happened in the 90s.

Her party pushed the assault weapons ban.

The people responded by firing them.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Speaking of the AWB of the Clinton era.

They specifically created the law sunset.

They could have made it permanent, but they didn't.

I wonder why.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

A liberal real estate flipper with an arsenal? That says "typical Hillary supporter" to you?

Neither gun ownership or the real estate business is really indicative of who someone supports.

Donald Trump is a big Second Amendment real estate speculator. If you were a gun toting real estate speculator, who do you think would be best for the country?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hillary is willfully allowing her name to be included with the Stupid campaign to smear GOP voters/Trump supporters with some sort of flimsy fantasy that the Vegas shooter...
a wealthy professional gambler, with a long list of real-estate transactions, a self-motivated man----- had suddenly gone Radical~Anarchist, purchased a small personal Armory for himself to include big game rifles, converted semi--automatic weapons & some bomb making fertilizer ingredients for who-knows-what

this 64 year old, sensible man was not a follower that behaved emotionally to the call for extremism by the 'Left radicals'... he had a deep & personal reason for going off the deep-end & committing himself to the one-way street of a self-imposed Death Sentence for himself

I doubt religion played a role... he more than likely came face-to-face with his own mortality/health demise/short-time-to-live prognosis.... he might have blamed the promiscuious women/men that were totally among that crowd at the Concert as his personal enemy ....
that $100K to the Phillipine gal-friend is a real mind bender though, settling accounts is Not the way a hate filled/radical behaves...it is a rational and well planned thought process because he thought about & sent the settlement monies way before gunning down the crowd, which was also rehearsed in the theatre-of-his-mind !

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hillary used campaign money to support Antifa. I'm thinking that has yet to come out more in terms of investigation. You may have watched the. I'd but apparently missed some critical info.

If you keep repeating the lie enough it magically becomes true, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Story has it hew bought most of the weapons in the last few months. Video shows him at an anti trump rally.

Not saying Hillary approved it but I bet she approves. 50 A month dead in Chicago ain't no big deal though so why now?? Do the Dems secretly love Trump supporters but not Chicago liberals??

HUMMMM!!!! closet conservative fans

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join