It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: introvert

Taking advantage of Hillary taking advantage of the situation. In fact I've seen numerous posters on here blame it on Progressivism.

Both sides are guilty of politicizing this tragedy in my opinion, trying to put blame on just one side is disingenuous.

It's not about which side is guilty, though they're doing a good job of making people believe that is the solution.

I agree.

This event should not be used in any fashion to push a particular agenda.

But some on both "sides" will.

Poor form, regardless.

In your first post you specifically call out the NRA and Republicans.

I guess even you aren't above it?

Did I push any particular agenda with my post?

I simply said they are "complicit" in pushing the gun culture in this country and that has nothing to do with the events that took place.

But you insinuate that they helped it lead to the event that took place.

So yes.

link   
Where does this woman get her material. It must be her own, I don't know anyone who could come up with that kind of perception personally. I sure hope nobody falls for her lunacy.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Harmful to whom? It's not illegal.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I do not agree with her stance on firearms completely, but in this case she is correct.

The NRA and the Republican party are complicit with the gun "epidemic" in this country. She was not asked, nor did she say they were complicit with the events that took place in Vegas.

Another junk thread trying to take advantage of a completely horrible event in order to push a political agenda. No different than those that would use this tragedy to push gun control agendas.

So by your own standards, everyone who is in favor of allowing immigration of people from islamist problem countries without more extensive vetting is complicit in every terror act commited by these immigrants/refugees including yourself?

No.

That is a very odd example to use.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Taking advantage of Hillary taking advantage of the situation. In fact I've seen numerous posters on here blame it on Progressivism.

Both sides are guilty of politicizing this tragedy in my opinion, trying to put blame on just one side is disingenuous.

It's not about which side is guilty, though they're doing a good job of making people believe that is the solution.

I agree.

Poor form, regardless.

I simply said they are "complicit" in pushing the gun culture in this country and that has nothing to do with the events that took place.

So yes.

I did no such thing.

No need to fabricate nonsense.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Harmful to whom? It's not illegal.

My God.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

In the same way that McDonald's leads the way to many people being overweight and having diabetes. They're complicit in that epidemic because they'll never deny someone who is overweight an extra large triple cheeseburger combo.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I agree.

Poor form, regardless.

So yes.

I did no such thing.

With the way you worded it, how can it be anything but?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

In the same way that McDonald's leads the way to many people being overweight and having diabetes. They're complicit in that epidemic because they'll never deny someone who is overweight an extra large triple cheeseburger combo.

How does that compare to enacting gun legislation that won't also infringe on a right?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I agree.

Poor form, regardless.

So yes.

I did no such thing.

Perhaps you do not understand words.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

Stay classy, Xuenchen.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I agree.

Poor form, regardless.

So yes.

I did no such thing.

Perhaps you do not understand words.

Good argument.

link   

I didn't say I support legislation to ban guns or limit their sales, I just pointed out the way in which the NRA is complicit in gun violence. Remember that law that banned people with mental illness from buying guns? No longer in effect thanks in large part to NRA lobbying for it to be done away with. This guy was obviously mentally unstable if he was in fact the shooter.

Then again, this guy had no history of mental illness so I guess it's a bit ambiguous in this case.
edit on 10/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
you know it sounds like there's really something wrong with hillarity cliton! menopause is a bitch it would seem

She hit menopause 40 years ago...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Smearing 60+ million people as being complicit in a gun epidemic after a mass shooting.

The NRA and the Republican Party are 60 million people? Commonly, when somebody says "the NRA" or "Republican Party" they're not talking about the NRA membership or Republican voters. In the case of "Republican Party" he was clearly making a distinction, otherwise, he'd have said "Republicans." (which would have been ambiguous)

So yeah, that's just a sad display of hysterical self-righteous indignation on your part.

Do you even know how many Democrat voters are responsible for gun crime?

No and neither do you. Nor do you know how many Republican voters are responsible for gun crime. But that sure didn't stop you from voicing a passionate and by your own admission, uninformed, opinion.

Of course, you're responding to your own straw man so your argument falls flat before it can even get that far.

Never heard anything so divisive.

You've heard plenty of divisive things. You just happened to agree with the person saying them so you didn't view them as divisive.

I can only imagine the reaction if Trump said anything remotely like this radical and extreme statement.

Trump could call your mother names and you'd be here defending him tooth and nail. And your not even an American. You're in love with another country's unpopular leader. Very sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

She doesn't care about gun control, she just cares about pissing Republicans off. Don't fall for it.

She is successful. But then, I get pissed every time she speaks, and I used to be a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Of course, what else would you expect from us in the basket of deplorables who didn't vote for the hag.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is the rule of the democrats. No one should be surprised here. If the clintons or the dems have any involvement in corruption, blame it on the right. Everytime. Without fail.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
you know it sounds like there's really something wrong with hillarity cliton! menopause is a bitch it would seem

You're just mad because you have bigger boobs than her.

K~

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This is just lazy posting on your part. Can you quote where she blamed GOP voters. I'm always suspicious of single words in quotes in the reporting. Usually that means that the writer doesn't want you to see the whole quote but instead, they want to pretend to be quoting while they're actually paraphrasing with tremendous amounts of spin.

And of course, anything that comes from Hannity should start with a disclaimer that it's probably bull#.

Lazy posting ?

You mean YOU are too lazy to watch the video:

-At the 1:25 mark, she makes the false claim that the "Republican party has been captured by the NRA"

-At the 2:08 mark, she lies again, claiming falsely that "90% of Americans agree with us and a very overwhelming majority of gun owners agree with us" . Hillary, the reality is that you do not have 90% support - you LOST the election

-At the 3:30 mark, she claims success with New York state gun control,
Reality is gun ownership in NY state is 10% , but murder rate is 3.1/100000
Conversely,Idaho is over 50% gun ownership, but murder rate is LOWER at 1.9
Wyoming is also over 50% gun ownership, but murder rate is LOWER at 2.7

-At 3:45 mark, she talks about needing a gun registration program. Canada wasted $2B on that corrupt liberal project that had *ZERO* impact on murder rate. The cancellation of the Canadian gun registration also had ZERO impact on murder rate, no spike in violence, NOTHING, just wasted money that should have been spent on POLICE

- At the 4:53 mark, she bemoans the fact gun makers and sellers are not being made liable, another moron idea. If she were to pass that dumb idea into law what next ? Make all knife manufacturers liable for all stabbings ? 100% Moron.

- At 5:35, she states that the Republican party has been taken over by extreme elements. Antifa and BAMN are two of the most violent extreme outfits and they are DEMOCRATS. The Steve Scalise shooter was a DEMOCRAT. Hillary has severe projection issues

edit on 3-10-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join