It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Total Fascism coming folks
Total Left Wing control is their goal

Without a doubt, that is what the deranged Leftists want.
But they gotta win something first, as far as a meaningful election somewhere.
They have shown their hand and people can see that the Dems have nothing.
Hillary and the Dems forte is lying, cheating and stealing and the more it's exposed, the sooner they will be gone.
It's no surprise that deranged idiot Hillary is out there blowing the gun control dog whistle, but fewer and fewer people are attracted by it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This is just lazy posting on your part. Can you quote where she blamed GOP voters. I'm always suspicious of single words in quotes in the reporting. Usually that means that the writer doesn't want you to see the whole quote but instead, they want to pretend to be quoting while they're actually paraphrasing with tremendous amounts of spin.

And of course, anything that comes from Hannity should start with a disclaimer that it's probably bull#.

I'll bite!

She insinuated gun owners carry blame by saying:
"When people are killed, and gun owners & the NRA get a free pass..."

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The NRA and the Republican party are complicit with the gun "epidemic" in this country.

What a load of rubbish.
Smearing 60+ million people as being complicit in a gun epidemic after a mass shooting. Do you even know how many Democrat voters are responsible for gun crime? I suspect a lot given the major issues are in cities. But hey, ignore the actual murderers and blame the entire electorate of the opposition political party. What a crock.

Never heard anything so divisive. I can only imagine the reaction if Trump said anything remotely like this radical and extreme statement.

This radical leftist BS, using the deaths of people to push political agendas is a disgrace.
edit on 3/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This is just lazy posting on your part. Can you quote where she blamed GOP voters. I'm always suspicious of single words in quotes in the reporting. Usually that means that the writer doesn't want you to see the whole quote but instead, they want to pretend to be quoting while they're actually paraphrasing with tremendous amounts of spin.

And of course, anything that comes from Hannity should start with a disclaimer that it's probably bull#.

I'll bite!

She insinuated gun owners carry blame by saying:
"When people are killed, and gun owners & the NRA get a free pass..."

Carry blame for what?

The ridiculous gun culture in the US that the Republicans and the NRA push, or for the actual events in Vegas?

The OP asserts something very specific, so let's be specific.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just want her to go away and shut up!!!

She is the biggest loser. She lost to Obama and Trump she needs go slither under a rock and stay there.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

She is the biggest loser. She lost to Obama and Trump she needs go slither under a rock and stay there.

We could only wish.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lock her up!

Her #resistance are a bloodthirsty bunch.

America can imagine the cackle that erupted out of her as she watched the carnage.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

To blame any of these situations on politics is ludicrous. But if conservatives are to be blamed when some right wing nut goes off and kills blacks at a church, or jews at a synagogue, or etc., etc.. Then why aren't lefties to blame when a bunch of America loving red necks get killed? It's the same old double standard.

I blame the politicians. They're the ones who've been running this country. Hell, her hubbie was Prez for 8 years. How come he didn't fix it? It's absurd.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22730440]xuenchen[/p

If that were the case , then some Crazed Gun Loving Republican Supporter would had took a Crack at Waxing Her Ass a Long Time ago.......Never Happened....Sigh .

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

That's both inaccurate and out-of-context.

Starting at 4:34:

"When we saw the liability uh bill that was passed giving gun makers and sellers the most broad based liability from any kind of uh accountability... as we've seen... that was a big issue in my primary. I felt passionately about it. You know when people are being killed, and gun makers and owners are being given a free pass... there's something so fundamentally wrong with our political system."

She's clearly referring to the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) and misspeaking her ass off. What she means to say is that they're given the "most broad based freedom from liability." Also, given who the PLCAA covers as well as her earlier use of "gun makers and sellers" in that same sentence, it should be clear that she meant "sellers" and not "owners" in the next.

It simply wouldn't make any sense any other way. PLCAA's Wikipedia page:

The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is a United States law which protects firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products. However, both manufacturers and dealers can still be held liable for damages resulting from defective products, breach of contract, criminal misconduct, and other actions for which they are directly responsible in much the same manner that any U.S. based manufacturer of consumer products is held responsible. They may also be held liable for negligence when they have reason to know a gun is intended for use in a crime.

The PLCAA is codified at 15 U.S.C. §§ 7901-7903.

This law will most likely prevent the manufacturer of the bump stock from being sued by victims and their families.
edit on 2017-10-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hillary is right to blame republican voters for enabling ignorance and selfishness that republican conservatism typify's

They love guns, the rich and hate the poor and middle class

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I see CNN are playing ball along similar lines.
Headline..."how America has silently accepted the rage of white men '.
Total racism. I guess only white people shoot other people in America.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
On the lighter side :
I am sending a cease and desist to all to stop calling it "gun control"
Makes me cringe. Especially with Hillary doing it.
Anyone in the military in my day knows why . That was the single worst mistake you could make during basic.
If you did , and everyone did once , you got to run through the town , at night , with the street lights on , in your civvies , holding a rifle over your head with one hand , and holding a personal location with the other , with your Drill Sergeant with you , chanting the following limerick way out loud and proud.
This is a rifle
And this is a gun
This is for shooting
And this is for fun

I have nightmares of Hillary , Maxine , Chuck E. and all the rest.....
Hope no one offended
True story
Not that I would know

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If have to ask yourself: A. do you agree there is a "gun epidemic"?

If yes, then: B. would the Vegas massacre be a result of the "gun epidemic"?

If you agree A & B are both true, there is a "gun epidemic" AND Vegas is a result of that epidemic, then you would have to say (if, like Hillary Clinton agreed, the gun owners and makers are complicit in the "gun epidemic") that those owners and makers are also complicit in the results of said epidemic.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

if, like Hillary Clinton agreed, the gun owners and makers are complicit in the "gun epidemic"

The question was:

"Do you fell that they're complicit — the GOP, the NRA — in the gun epidemic?"

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But hey, ignore the actual murderers and blame the entire electorate of the opposition political party. What a crock.

Do you even know how many Democrat voters are responsible for gun crime?

I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you see irony, you can't read or understand, which would explain a lot.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I can almost forget she exists until Xuenchen drags her back out to tell all of us on the Left that any criticism of Trump stems from our upset that she lost.

I think Xuenchen has a secret crush.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

But hey, ignore the actual murderers and blame the entire electorate of the opposition political party. What a crock.

Do you even know how many Democrat voters are responsible for gun crime?

I can't be the only one who sees the irony in this.

12,000+ Gun Murders in the USA every year, and the VAST MAJORITY are committed by DEMOCRATS.

VERY IRONIC. (And another gift to Republicans as the election season nears)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So do you believe the makers of the bump stock should be held liable for someone using it on a crowd of people?

I honestly can't see the logic in that at all. If gun manufacturers can be held liable for people misusing their product then doesn't that open the door for car manufacturers and/or beer makers to be sued for drunk driving fatalities?

That's insane. People should be responsible for their own actions, not the makers of the tool they chose to murder with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join