It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DJW001

The only demonizing I have heard has come from a couple of left wing politicians and their talking heads out of Hollywood that blamed all gun owners for the tragedy, and some have even gone as far as to say the NRA should be classified as a terrorist group.

So you do not consider the title of this thread: VISCIOUS to be in any way an attempt to demonize Hillary Clinton? wow. Just wow.

So you dont think that saying the way to stop future attacks is to stand up to the NRA (implying they were responsible) is demonizing the NRA or people that support it?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The only demonizing I have heard has come from a couple of left wing politicians and their talking heads out of Hollywood that blamed all gun owners for the tragedy, and some have even gone as far as to say the NRA should be classified as a terrorist group.

So you do not consider the title of this thread: VISCIOUS to be in any way an attempt to demonize Hillary Clinton? wow. Just wow.

So you dont think that saying the way to stop future attacks is to stand up to the NRA (implying they were responsible) is demonizing the NRA or people that support it?

No, it is a simple statement of fact. The NRA has fought every attempt to legislate reasonable controls on weapons that exist only to kill large numbers of human beings in a short amount of time. They are not responsible, of course, but they are making it difficult to prevent.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I don't think that "vicious" is meant "demonize" Hillary, it only describes her. And you need to come up with a better verb than demonize because we are talking about an actual demon. I think you should stop trying to humanize a demon.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I don't think that "vicious" is meant "demonize" Hillary, it only describes her. And you need to come up with a better verb than demonize because we are talking about an actual demon. I think you should stop trying to humanize a demon.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Once again you are making claims with no evidence. I know ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack. It is up to you to explain why you believe them. I have explained why the killer fits the profile of a Trump supporter, not Antifa. What evidence do you have that the murderer was a Clinton supporter? What evidence do you have that he joined Antifa? The investigators on the scene have found no evidence of that. There are fake Antifa sites making claims, but if you accept them, you have to explain why you believe these sites are legitimate. Most importantly: why do you insist on making this something personal.

Have you been receiving private communications from other members concerning me? That is the only explanation I can think of for some of your more bizarre statements.

I just gave you sourced reference to the Scalise shooter, a self described anti-Trump democrat.
Despite your uninformed claims, the LV shooter was definitely a leftist, and a possible ISIS suporter

CNN refers to the Las Vegas victims as Trump supporters (1:20 mark)
www.youtube.com...

By definition, then, the LV shooter could not be a Trump supporter...deductive logic and all that...critical thinking is critical....

Once again, you are the one making claims with no evidence,and in total opposition to reality

Reread your own posts about bizarre
edit on 7-10-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
you know it sounds like there's really something wrong with hillarity cliton! menopause is a bitch it would seem

I loath her, and begrudgingly support Trump (just because he's not a satanist), but that said, at least she can put a coherent sentence together and frame things in a context that puts the focus on what she's talking about.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

We are not discussing the softball shooting, we are discussing the Las Vegas shooting. You have shown no reliable evidence that the shooter is either a "leftist" or member of ISIS. I know it's hard to believe, bit a Trump supporter can go nuts as easily as a Hillary supporter.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You are right, though, in one respect. With freedoms come responsibility. So how about the vast majority of responsible gun owners. Are they also responsible for other peoples action? .

No. I own guns.

Now how about legislation that makes it harder for Psychopaths like Stephen Paddock to buy unlimited amounts of guns and ammo?

Gun regulation is not a ban vs. unlimited access.

Objectively and logically that binary fallacy fails.

Beat me too it.

For too long, GOP voters always equated gun regulation with total gun seizures and bans, thanks to groups like the NRA stoking these flames. The issue of gun control being discussed by serious people isn't total gun bans, it is limiting access to weapons that have the capability of killing large numbers of people in a very short amount of time. Limiting firearms to those civilians realistically need for self defense, hunting, and sport shooting. There is zero reason for any civillian to have a weapon capable of quick and efficient mass murder, as well as weapons capable of turning vehicles into swiss cheese and doing structural damage to small buildings, or weapons that can threaten air traffic. Or getting a hold of weapons and ammo that can nullify a cop's cody armor and make it easier for people to kill cops. Yet depending on the state and locality, with enough money, civillians can get a hold of weapons that that can do just that.

That's the issue being discussed.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join