It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hillary on the move with her smearing and blaming campaign in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting rampage.

Today she went wild during a podcast for the Center for American Progress !!

Continuing the blame, she sounds like she's after Republican voters again.

She strongly suggests that having fewer guns in America is the answer.

Total Fascism coming folks.

Total Left Wing control is their goal.

Clinton is more dangerous than ever with her bitter jealousy and calculated insanity.

And it's odd that today some pictures were "leaked" showing the LV Shooters gun collection.

Perfectly coordinated timing with the Left Wing MSM and related players behind the scenes.

VICIOUS: Hillary Clinton BLAMES GOP Voters for Vegas Rampage

Hillary Clinton viciously smeared Republican voters and the National Rifle Association on Tuesday, saying GOP supporters were “complicit” in the deadly Las Vegas massacre that left 59 people dead and nearly 600 injured.

Clinton was speaking on a podcast for the Center for American Progress when she openly blamed Republican voters for their role in Sunday’s mass shooting on the world-famous Las Vegas strip.

“In the area of gun violence, what are some of those bolder solutions? Do we need to start having a serious conversation about having fewer guns in America?” asked the host.

Whiskey Voice and All right here ....

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I pity the desperate old has-been hag.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary, if you want my guns come get them yourself.

I'll be waiting.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sure...right, she's doing all these appearances because she cares so much...b@#$ is gonna take another run at the White House, I don't care what people say. You don't gin up this kind of rhetoric instantly upon the day after a tragedy unless you're looking for some kinda political pay off.

More people died in France by a box truck, where's the outrage?
Psychopaths kill their tools are secondary.
edit on 3-10-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
She doesn't care about gun control, she just cares about pissing Republicans off. Don't fall for it.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I do not agree with her stance on firearms completely, but in this case she is correct.

The NRA and the Republican party are complicit with the gun "epidemic" in this country. She was not asked, nor did she say they were complicit with the events that took place in Vegas.

Another junk thread trying to take advantage of a completely horrible event in order to push a political agenda. No different than those that would use this tragedy to push gun control agendas.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
you know it sounds like there's really something wrong with hillarity cliton! menopause is a bitch it would seem
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: spelling

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
She knows that as soon as she is out of the limelight...all of those dangerous international crime lords who paid her millions for nuthin...will exact their revenge.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I will be getting a lot of use out of this i think

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This is just lazy posting on your part. Can you quote where she blamed GOP voters. I'm always suspicious of single words in quotes in the reporting. Usually that means that the writer doesn't want you to see the whole quote but instead, they want to pretend to be quoting while they're actually paraphrasing with tremendous amounts of spin.

And of course, anything that comes from Hannity should start with a disclaimer that it's probably bull#.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Sure...right, she's doing all these appearances because she cares so much...b@#$ is gonna take another run at the White House, I don't care what people say. You don't gin up this kind of rhetoric instantly upon the day after a tragedy unless you're looking for some kinda political pay off.

More people died in France by a box truck, where's the outrage?
Psychopaths kill their tools are secondary.

I'm of the opinion that Hillary Clinton is the psychopath.

Not sure what that makes supporters of Hillary.... can someone help me out??

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if people think vegas was bad, it would be worse if the government actually tried to take guns away

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Taking advantage of Hillary taking advantage of the situation. In fact I've seen numerous posters on here blame it on Progressivism.

Both sides are guilty of politicizing this tragedy in my opinion, trying to put blame on just one side is disingenuous.

It's not about which side is guilty, though they're doing a good job of making people believe that is the solution.
edit on 10/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Taking advantage of Hillary taking advantage of the situation. In fact I've seen numerous posters on here blame it on Progressivism.

Both sides are guilty of politicizing this tragedy in my opinion, trying to put blame on just one side is disingenuous.

It's not about which side is guilty, though they're doing a good job of making people believe that is the solution.

I agree.

This event should not be used in any fashion to push a particular agenda.

But some on both "sides" will.

Poor form, regardless.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

And none of what you say has anything to do with mass murders magically being prevented.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think the supposed blame is located about 6 minutes into the video, not sure the exact timestamp though. She isn't blaming the shooting on the GOP though, the question was about the "gun epidemic", not the Vegas shooting.

Another sensationalistic thread, but do we really expect any different from the master of it?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She needs to shut her trap and head back to kiddie island with Bill.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Today she went wild during a podcast for the Center for American Progress !!

Wild? She went wild?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And none of what you say has anything to do with mass murders magically being prevented.

I made no claim to anything of the sort.

But good job on pushing your political agenda through another person(s) tragedy.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Exactly as I suspected. She didn't say GOP voters were complicit in the shooting in LV.

At 5:50 she's asked:

"Do you fell that they're complicit — the GOP, the NRA — in the gun epidemic?"

1. As you can see, the question clearly says "the GOP, the NRA" not "GOP supporters" or "GOP voters" etc.

2. The question is about gun violence in general aka "the gun epidemic" — not the shooting in LV.

3. And of course, she was answering a question, she herself never even used the word complicit.
edit on 2017-10-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join