Originally posted by xpert11
Man the election is over you Kerry bashers must be getting desperate Kerry had every right to speake out against the war.
[edit on 24-2-2005 by xpert11]
Kerry bashers aren't getting desperate. They would like to see a person prosecuted for breaking lawsin which he swore to uphold. But breaking laws,
if you are a politician, is perfectly A-OK for Washington's elite criminals. For a change, why don't you consider the U. S. laws Kerry broke instead
of calling people Kerry bashers or do you think it's OK to break laws? Let's take a look at a few laws Kerry broke:
1. The Logan Act - The Logan Act was intended to prohibit United States citizens without authority from interfering in relations between the United
States and foreign governments.
2. 904. ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY - Any person who--
(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or
(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or [protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse
with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.
3. Violation of 18 US CODE 2381 - Treason - Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies,
giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than
five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
4. Violation of 18 US CODE 953 - Private Correspondence with Foreign Governments - Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without
authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any
officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation
to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned
not more than three years, or both. This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or
the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
In his testimony before Congress on April 22, 1971, Kerry stated, "My feeling, Senator, is undoubtedly this Congress, and I don't mean to sound
pessimistic, but I do not believe that this Congress will, in fact, end the war as we would like to, which is immediately and unilaterally and,
therefore, if I were to speak I would say we would set a date and the date obviously would be the earliest possible date. But I would like to say, in
answering that, that I do not believe it is necessary to stall any longer. I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace
talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has
been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of
this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned."
5. As a VVAW leader, while still a U.S. Navy Reservist, Lt. Kerry participated in a meeting where a plan to assassinate members of the U.S. Senate
was discussed. Former Marine and VVAW member, Scott Camil, who introduced the idea, stated he had training ranges already set up for rifle, pistol,
and mortar practice. In an interview in October, 1992, Camil stated, "...“I did not think it was terrible at the time. My plan was that, on the
last day…we would go into the [congressional] offices…we would schedule the most hard-core hawks for last-and we would shoot them all.”
5. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Viet Cong flag was displayed with honor while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked. Even the
cover of a book John Kerry wrote features shabbily-clothed "soldiers" mocking the Iwo Jima Memorial and raising the American flag upside down.
Kerry is a fraud and criminal.