It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Marilou Danley Stephen Paddock's Islamist Handler?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Found this at 4chan,Marilou Danley immigrated to the USA under the name Marilou Ocampo Natividad in the Phillipines she was a muay thai and escrima practioner who became political in the late 1970's.As a mayor she was involved in the removal of Marcos she was involved in the American Development aid program a CIA operation.Her sponsor in 1986 was a Carl W Ford,could this be the same Carl W Ford that was an assistant secretary of state in intelligence?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There is a strong possibility that there was a second shooter, from audio from within a cab that was at the Mandalay Bay during the shooting and from news footage, where gun flashes were coming from the 10th floor of the hotel, well below Paddock's room on the 30th floor.

People should grab the video before it disappears.

www.youtube.com...

Edit: The muzzle flashes may have been strobe lights, since they were filmed by someone two hours before the shooting started as well as during the shooting.

Other posters in other threads have brought this out, so thanks to them. Video at the following link:

www.instagram.com...

The cab driver audio hasn't been explained. The first few seconds of the following video make the point:

edit on 3-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Gothmog

Who really knows right now, right? I just find it quite unlikely that a man as successful as that would be able to become radicalized in that short of a period of time. Weirder things have happened of course, just think it's unlikely.

Theoretically ask yourself what type of person would terrorists be trying to recruit the most ?
However , we may never know one way or another

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

who became political in the late 1970's

Everyone became political in the 60s and 70s. Much like today , they took "sides"
The rest - I believe it is a legitimate possibility

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
There is a strong possibility that there was a second shooter, from audio from within a cab that was at the Mandalay Bay during the shooting and from news footage, where gun flashes were coming from the 10th floor of the hotel, well below Paddock's room on the 30th floor.

People should grab the video before it disappears.

www.youtube.com...

That has already been explained away. At least maybe. Same suite , different view. As it is with most high-class suites.
Doesnt take long to go say 20' if a person is in a hurry
I do agree with the basic premise of the OP though

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm just catching up to this. See edit above.

The cab driver audio is very hard to explain though. One volley of shots sounds very close to the cab while others sound farther away. Even the cabbie remarks on it.

I don't think moving between these two windows, shooting toward the same target area, would make the considerable difference in loudness heard in the cabbie's audio.

Maybe moving closer or further away from the window while shooting, within the suite, would account for the difference.
edit on 3-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Apparently, according to the Washington Post, Marilou Danley is back in the United States now and has met with the FBI.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think she set up Paddock as the fall guy while ISIS actually did the shooting (multiple shooters). Right after wiring $100,000 to the Philippines. To boot they are blaming this on bumpfire stocks. sorry but no, these were full auto weapons and to kill that many at that distance had to be larger caliber than your Ar15 or Ak47 variants.
The CIA set up and runs ISIS so if you want a patsy that's the one I think did it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I agree. The information in this thread lends great weight to the theory that she was CIA especially her sponsor into this country.

I think Paddock rented the room to meet her while she bailed to the Philippines. Her buddies in ISIS show up grab him, setup the nest and then launch the attack (from multiple locations possibly). I'd be interested to see the MB security footage showing who came and left the room and if he did on the day of the attack. Of course we never will.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We'll see how forthcoming the authorities are with ballistics information. If there were multiple shooters, it is unlikely that any official postmortem statements from forensic examiners are likely to contradict the established narrative of the single shooter scenario.

It's hard for me to believe that a 64 year old person just suddenly went berserk for no discernible reason. Brain tumor, like Charles Whitman back in Texas in 1966?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

For your information not all Filipinos are Muslim. The Northern Part of Philippines is Catholic and they too abhorred Radical Islam as much as we do.

If you want a travel ban, put one for Mindanao. That's where the crazies come from.

Don't forget that Filipino troops died helping your country in WW2. My Filipino grandpa served in the US Army during WW2.

And yes I been to the Philippines and it's a very good place to go to though there is a lot of poverty and crime.
edit on 10/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The Philippines are mostly Christian, but some of the southern regions have sizable Muslim populations, and yes ISIS has a foothold there.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Washington Post has an article with accompanying videos in which Marilou Danley's stepdaughters express confidence that their former stepmother was not involved in the shooting. They both testify to a character that would be far from that expected of a person who was party to a mass shooting.

It follows a video tour of the crime scene suite, obtained through the German magazine Bild. The tour video was shot by someone who had rented the suite months before the shooting.

www.washingtonpost.com... a-a87b-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_vegasmandalay-1035pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.519d1d2dced2

In this story there are references to police confirmation of multiple shooters, but no reference to what led to the confirmations.
edit on 4-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ipsedixit

I am leaning towards him being an arrogant evil asshole who didn't have an agenda.

So he killed a ton of people and then blew his own head off? I'm sorry, but this makes NO SENSE. It only makes sense as a deflection from the more obvious explanation.

From what I read today that was an 'accident' !

www.thesun.co.uk...

I report You decide.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ipsedixit

I am leaning towards him being an arrogant evil asshole who didn't have an agenda.

So he killed a ton of people and then blew his own head off? I'm sorry, but this makes NO SENSE. It only makes sense as a deflection from the more obvious explanation.

From what I read today that was an 'accident' !

www.thesun.co.uk...

I report You decide.

From one of the photos in your linked article, it Looks like Paddock fell backwards, with the rifle perched atop his left ankle. That implies either an accidental shooting of himself, or the police put the rifle there, for some unknown reason.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join