It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We will become GODS, or we'll have warfare".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Here Richard Seed lays down the law about how the elites via technology intend to become immortal, enhanced god like beings.

I argue that their war against us is already here via psychological, political and economic warfare.

Look at all the things that have transgressed since 9/11 and ask yourself if assertion doesn't already add up.

Note this agenda has been official US policy since at least November, 2001:
www.wtec.org...

At the time of that conference the national debt was 'only' about 6 trillion dollars. Today it is over $20,200,000,000,000.
www.usdebtclock.org...

With over $10TRILLION missing from the Pentagon's books since 2001, while the system has been robbing everyone blind et al in so many ways, I'd saying this isn't a game.
edit on 3-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where do you get the idea that the nano -science paper you listed is 'US official policy ' from?

That statement in itself doesn't even make sense. It's a paper on nano -tech, has nothing to do with any government policy.

Ps. I may have spoke too soon. Yet I don't see how any of this is a surprise. I don't see any talk in this paper of 'immortality for the elites ', is hardly surprising that's the direction they would take it in.
edit on 3-10-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

482 pages. Read em and come tell me that runaway transhumanism isn't their open initiative.

That right there is the gospel of the technocrat elitists (the "public position" now imagine the "private position").

Now add in their darling fascist corporatism front, Google, and all their games. They're ALL IN on there armada of public divisions regarding immortality research, 'skynet' systems (plural), robotics startups, and so on.
Now interlock them into NASA, Google on the NASA Ames Research Center (a military base for all intensive purposes), where the google boys fly their company planes and personal fighter jets as if its their own property, there is stationed the Singularity University.

Shall i go on?

edit on 3-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Excellent post, OP!

I have my suspicions about many of these tech giants, in light of the extreme amount of censorship occurring on the Internet today. Although a private company is not obliged to protect your free speech, it is very disturbing they would nonetheless engage in intentional censorship. Again, their prerogative but they shouldn't pretend they're anything other than politicized global echo chambers of agitprop.

Twitter, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple among many others. Their frustration with cryptography were dealt with my compromising the hardware (likely at production) and retaining the capability to exploit these intentional vulnerabilities. Look to the SB's CIA tool dump, or some of the code NSA had stolen from them.

The Internet should not be policed or controlled, as it is the last true bastion of free information and its exchange. Through the Internet, we can interact with another person in ways not previously possible. We don't have to travel there with permission of any government (passports, etc) nor are subject to censoring by an intermediary. This is the reason I believe the line these companies are walking should be met with some type of significant decentralization much in the way Microsoft experienced - to include ISPs and other technology firms.

But I digress, the transhumanism movement is alarming for a myriad of reasons. Least of which is the realization that only a small elite few could even afford (sorry, be "chosen") for such a venture thereby assuring eventual usurpation of our Constitution and State, as the rest of us died off leaving only them behind.
edit on 10/3/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The Internet should not be policed or controlled, as it is the last true bastion of free information and its exchange. Through the Internet, we can interact with another person in ways not previously possible. We don't have to travel there with permission of any government (passports, etc) nor are subject to censoring by an intermediary. This is the reason I believe the line these companies are walking should be met with some type of significant decentralization much in the way Microsoft experienced - to include ISPs and other technology firms.

The Internet was effectively the first bastion of all that. Prior to that what newspapers, magazines? It was really only a thing for a mere 5 years ad swept the world, and people started exchanging info and viewpoints that shatter all of their tunnel vision narratives to keep us dumb, and then 9/11 happened... and in the mix of them clamping down the Internet as best they could muster, these technocrats were preparing for that November conference where turning us into cybogs "for improving human performance" (better worker slaves lost in brain implant cyberspace utopia while working like automatons), amongst other things.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been preaching this for years on this site. And you don't
need evidence to know there exists on this planet people
who possess the power to simply speak and it is done.
Where does the evil come from in this world if not from
the aristocrates rich with both old and new money?

They aren't even known to us because they hide from
fame. They're referred to all the way back to the garden.
Ancient texts call them for what they are in truth.
They are "The wicked " and they are at war with God.
Transhumanism was documented in the past and the
hybrids were worshipped as Gods.

"There is no new thing under the sun. All has been done before
in ages past."

edit on Rpm100317v59201700000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think the real reason they are desperate to take the guns is because they NEED to collapse the system and do a reset. They just can't collapse it until they take our guns away or they loose.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I must say I've very often imagined being able to live a greatly extended and youthful life, if not significantly augmented to be far superior than even the best of humanity in terms of intelligence, physical prowess, and crazy abilities like super powers or something. I can also say I've often been disparaged at the state of the world and, of my world and said f*ck it all I don't care if I wake up. Don't worry I'm far from bipolar, by and large considered an extremely easy going fellow to all who know me. Though, if I had the ability like these uber elite just might, I'd take it. I'd figure yeah I worked my way to the top by my own merit and, I'm going to push it to it's limits [which unfortunately I've done in many ways in life, only ever harming myself though and, I suppose those close to me but, I'm the one absorbing most of the damage.)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
give me a un checked and regulated cyborg body..Female please. and Im straight. yall can do whatever yall want after that.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Immortality...how it stinks with fear, and the amount of death that follows it.

I'll stick with longevity, thank you.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

The amount they are spending, is trying to achieve immortality as much as they are trying to make the Perfect Soldier, even though it could eventually lead into it.

I don't think cybernetic augmentation is the ideal concept of immortality, where it usually portrayed as being able to instantaneously regenerate. Thr animals on earth couldn't do such thing, it would be like a benign form of cancer times a million. Cybernetics is pretty much like shedding, except you need parts.

Not only that, but it might be even used in space applications, because of spaces extremes. They might be trying to see what they can get out of such a possibility or oddity of nature.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes, technology will make us like gods eventually

top topics

join