It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Gunners full court press

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You need to keep reading through the thread to discover my epiphany:

None of it matters, so there's no reason to care, so....

Let everyone (gun owners, murderers, crazy people, rapists, pedophiles) do what they want, cuz I. don't. care.

No feelings no mo.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You're bound and determined to throw the baby out with the bathwater, aren't you?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

A 22LR on a bear might still be less of an uproar than the gun grabbers being dog whistled everytime something happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Honestly, if it ain't my baby, I don't care.

No mo feelings.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

A 22LR on a bear might still be less of an uproar than the gun grabbers being dog whistled everytime something happens.

I'd like to say let them all visit Alaska and spend a summer fishing some of our remote rivers, see what their opinion of firearms is afterward... I say "I'd like to say that," but I'm not sure it would change many of them... we've got our own share, albeit a minority, of short sighted culturally elitist idiots who live off of fearing firearms up here. They mostly drive Subarus, rarely fish our salmon, and stick pretty close to Anchorage, but they're here. It seems to be an illness that's unfortunately spreading even in the last great frontier.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That's for the best, Kayla. Feels have no place in discussions of rights and national policy. By the book is always best.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have had a couple coyotes within 100 feet of the back door and at the old house had one within 10 feet of the backdoor. Neither case required a death but a single shot fired into the ground near me was enough of a reminder that human places are not for coyotes. Despite being an undesired visitor, they have their place cleaning up roadkill.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well if you are totally devoid of all repulsion and emotion you might be in the right frame of mind to watch Zardoz....really wish I would have been when I watched it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

That's not a straw man. All i did was contextually replace "gun" with "bow" and the altered statement sounded just as ridiculous as the argument you presented. That was the intended purpose. It's all a moot point anyway, as the 2nd amendment has precisely
-all to do with hunting.

Some people don't and never will get it. Some do eventually get it but only after suffering a life-altering event at the hands of a criminal.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You know, I've never actually used .44 outside of a shooting range, so I'm not as familiar with it as some are. I've heard good things about it, though.

My next lever action will probably be either .357 or .44.

I luvs my .30-30 though, and I've gotten creative with reloading over the years--my late father was a wizard at it. I still have, somewhere, all his tabulations and tables...I hope.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We just need to make murder illegal. That will fix everything.

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Sheesh.

Exactly! Making murder illegal hasn't helped anything. Take that law off the books, it's worthless.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The Obvious Group of People in this Country that want to take away a Citizens Right to Bear Arms are COMMUNISTS . We All know where that will Lead.............

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Sheesh.

Exactly! Making murder illegal hasn't helped anything. Take that law off the books, it's worthless.

So what you're saying is criminals don't care about laws and regulations. But you are also saying we need more laws?
edit on 3-10-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sheesh.

So what you're saying is criminals don't care about laws and regulations. But you are also saying we need more laws?

How does saying "take that law off the books" mean we need more laws? Less laws, because it doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sheesh.

How does saying "take that law off the books" mean we need more laws? Less laws, because it doesn't matter anyway.

Because I read your posts in the first 3 pages of this thread, and we can all see through your attempt at reverse psychology.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

No, I seriously don't care anymore, and it's very freeing. I don't care that 59 people whom I don't even know got shot by some crazy guy, whom I never knew either. I don't care anymore if there are zero restrictions on purchasing guns. I don't even care if murder is not illegal anymore.

Life is too short to care about it. I'm just gonna go eat some ice cream now and binge on a little Netflix. Life is good - for me, anyway - and that's all that matters.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nothing beats years of experience reloading with copious notes. 357 lever action is fun especially loaded with 38 special. I let some nice priced used .44 Marlin lever actions pass me by when they were snagged up ahead hunting season. Maybe they will return afterwards or better will show up.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
WGN Chicago 9'oclock news:

Illinois Congresswoman tells reporter: "People should be picking up jobs and paychecks, instead of picking up guns."

Apparently, you can't do both?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does that even mean?

It's a sound bite that makes absolutely no sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join