It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Gunners full court press

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why would anyone listen to what a used to be Ron Burgundy has to say?
If it is not on the prompter he cant read it.
He is not capable of independent thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

And you ACTUALLY THINK it has a snowball's chance in hell of passing?

COngress loves dat sweet, sweet NRA money.

The manfactured boogieman the NRA.

Funny.

The biggest beneficiary of gun manufactures is the US government.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Which is why everyone needs to pass a mental health examination before they can get a gun.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why would anyone listen to what a used to be Ron Burgundy has to say?

Because they want to out of already preconceived bias.

Events in that op have repeated endlessly for over 80 years.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Which is why everyone needs to pass a mental health examination before they can get a gun.

That's pretty FASCIST.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The guy in vegas was a patsy. this whole event was planned and executed specifically to open up this slope again.

Also, to curb stomp the hearing protection act- it stood a chance before this. Now it doesn't, even though anyone who has ever seen a suppressor used in person knows they wouldn't have been used in the attack if they were available.

Hell, if you can rig a drill to pull the trigger repeatedly (that's what it sounded like to me) you can build a suppressor for under a hundred bucks.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Do we want to stop nutbags from having guns, or do we want nutbags to buy guns whenever they want?

Which is it?

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That silencer law would have done F# all Sun night.

But our Government overlords never let a good tragedy go to waste when stealing more rights from the peasants.

link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Hell, if you can rig a drill to pull the trigger repeatedly (that's what it sounded like to me) you can build a suppressor for under a hundred bucks.

You can make one out of a mag lite.

I love how they vilify suppressors.

Especially video after video of rapid fire unmuffled at Mandalay.
edit on 3-10-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Do we want to stop nutbags from having guns, or do we want nutbags to buy guns whenever they want?

Which is it?

So what part of its already illegal are you missing ?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It doesn't do any good to make it illegal if we let every nutbag buy a gun whenever they want.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It doesn't do any good to make it illegal if we let every nutbag buy a gun whenever they want.

So why make more laws you know some are never going to follow ?

Sisyphus much?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lanza killed his mother.

Paddock wasn't nuts until Mandalay.

And Mandalay was planned,premeditated murder.

So 'nutz' doesn't fit.
edit on 3-10-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What this man did is unpreventable. If you want a police state, I guess every time you enter a hotel or carry a bag bigger than a wallet anywhere, you could be searched. I, for one, don't want to live in that kind of environment.

If a confiscation order was issued tomorrow, only registered gun owners would turn in their guns.

Criminals and fraudsters would still have them. You and I probably would not.

There are hundreds of millions of guns in American homes. If you don't think there are criminals, mobsters, terrorist cells, and other unsavory characters already hording and hiding them, then you are a fool and a sitting duck.

The American Second Amendment is the one and only thing preventing the next step in the globalists' agenda from coming to fruition. We MUST stand strong and not allow ourselves to be lead by hyper emotionalism.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If you want a police state

Or prison.

Only the po po have guns the fire more than one round,and have high capacity magazines.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Fact: An American is twenty times more likely to die from gun violence than someone in any other first world country.

Fact: mental health has been woefully ignored in this country since Reagan.

Something has to be done, and I'd begin with ending the private sale loophole and the damn gun shows. Is it the magic answer? No. Is it a start? Yes.

I own two guns. I like them both. Something needs to be done, other than the typical, "well he could have used a knife" bs reply. Let me know the first time someone kills over 50 people with a knife, from his hotel room across the street.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Fact: An American is twenty times more likely to die from gun violence than someone in any other first world country.

No it isn't.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Lanza's mother should not have been allowed to have guns in the house because of her son.

How do you know Paddock wasn't nuts - he wasn't required to get a mental health evaluation before he bought a gun.

You can be nuts and still plan and premeditate murder. The guy who shot up the theater in Aurora, Co proved that. AND that guy was able to purchase guns legally because he wasn't required to get a mental health evaluation beforehand.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

How do you know Paddock wasn't nuts - he wasn't required to get a mental health evaluation before he bought a gun.

How do you know he was ?

Killed a bunch of people ?

What bout the last president that droned thousands of people.

Was he?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: gortex

Paddock passed background checks.

Perhaps a psychological test is needed before a permit is issued , or do they already do that ?

Well then they should be made to pass one before they get to vote too.

After all constitutional RIGHTS are conditional.

Not only but keep all guns locked up somewhere, where you can go and check them out after an evaluation, i.e., if you appear angry you can't get your guns that day.

Lol.

Oh hey, thats what started the American Revolution the British confiscated all arms and kept them under lock and key.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join