It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Vegas Attacker Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Konduit

Confirmed shirt does not say 'NASA'.

OK, fair enough. Does anyone have any ideas about what "WASA" means?

I think it reads WASA, and it makes sense that it's a pink shirt (supports women) and at an anti-Trump rally.

There are two possibilities - It stands for Women Against Sexual Abuse or Women Against Sexual Assault. You can search the web and find pages for both groups.

I likely haven't seen ALL NASA shirts ever produced, but I've never seen one like the pink one in that photo.

EDIT : I do see NASA in the video - I hadn't watched the video previously -- that's definitive for me! (in response to the poster a couple of posts below this one)

edit on 0025x6700America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 4442x6744America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Not so grainy photo.

I think that looks more like him, interesting to see that, am not saying that it is him for sure but does look more like him, I can see why people are asking the question

I still maintain that we need to wait a for a bit more information before making claims about his motivations.

I suppose if we do say that this same guy is paddock then left-wing terrorism could be a consideration, however again as I keep emphasising thats only depending on his motivations and state of mind.
edit on 3-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

if
he was one of those guys who had the "Make America great again" bumper sticker. It doesn't mean anything really, you would not say that Trump was to blame or that his views represent all that is wrong with Trump supporters

Oh bs. If this guy was wearing a MAGA hat or had a bumper sticker the left would be blaming Trump at every turn.

And if you dont think so you are delusional.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's not "WASA", it's "NASA". Stop squinting at one particular frame of the video. At between the 1'04" and 1'08" mark in this video, you get a brief but clear glimpse of the entire logo on the shirt, as the guy (on screen right) turns and begins to move off after a brief remonstration with two cops.

Is "WASA" even a thing anyway?

Not that it matters hugely if it isn't the same guy, but it does show that debunkers are also prone to relying on misidentification from vague photos.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

if
he was one of those guys who had the "Make America great again" bumper sticker. It doesn't mean anything really, you would not say that Trump was to blame or that his views represent all that is wrong with Trump supporters

Oh bs. If this guy was wearing a MAGA hat or had a bumper sticker the left would be blaming Trump at every turn.

And if you dont think so you are delusional.

Some might, sure.

But it would be pretty stupid to say if one Trump supporter does something bad then the rest support it, I guess it does depend a lot on context. For me in general, I would not blame Trump.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

It's not "WASA", it's "NASA". Stop squinting at one particular frame of the video. At between the 1'04" and 1'08" mark in this video, you get a brief but clear glimpse of the entire logo on the shirt, as the guy (on screen right) turns and begins to move off after a brief remonstration with two cops.

Not that it matters hugely if it isn't the same guy, but it does show that debunkers are also prone to relying on misidentification from vague photos.

I'm not the only relying on vague photos for, well, anything.

People are more concerned with making "connections," with political motives than they are trying to prevent stuff like this from happening again and again, and again and again, and again and again...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We know the name of that guy at the protest too. His name is Steve. There is audio of someone greeting him.
There was another link - that a Stephen Paddock worked with NASA, but a poster has adequately shown THAT Stephen Paddock is a different person.

Still leaves a 'Steve' who looks very much like the shooter.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We know the name of that guy at the protest too. His name is Steve. There is audio of someone greeting him.
There was another link - that a Stephen Paddock worked with NASA, but a poster has adequately shown THAT Stephen Paddock is a different person.

Still leaves a 'Steve' who looks very much like the shooter.

hmmm also interesting that they have the same name.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: audubon

I'm not the only relying on vague photos for, well, anything.

People are more concerned with making "connections," with political motives than they are trying to prevent stuff like this from happening again and again, and again and again, and again and again...

except yo are only concerned now because your side might look bad. If it was looking like a Trump guy did it we all know what you would be saying lmao.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
It is believed the man seen in this video is the las vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, attending an anti-trump protest in Reno Nevada in August 2017

doesn't look a damn thing like him. maybe you need your eyes checked.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

It seems the crossover blends consistently

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Christosterone
It is believed the man seen in this video is the las vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, attending an anti-trump protest in Reno Nevada in August 2017

doesn't look a damn thing like him. maybe you need your eyes checked.

Im not saying it is him but it does look a little like him so maybe you need your eyes checked lol

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Also, this thread is the creation of a racist who thinks all white people look the same.

Wait a minute...we DON'T?!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Some 67% of mass shooting have been committed by Democrats. We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat problem.

Maybe you could shoot all of them and fix the problem. After all, in the US, violence is quite often seen the solution.

Nah then that would skew the numbers and make the democrats not look as bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Konduit

Confirmed shirt does not say 'NASA'.

Looks like it says NASA to me,

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It looks like a 'W' to me in both photos.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How inane does this have to get?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

There appears to be a fold on the lower part of the left leg. It looks like a 'W' to me in both photos, if you don't like what I see, tough.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's not a question of "liking what you see", it's a question of whether what you think you see is accurate.

Here's a frontal shot. There's no fold for anything to hide behind (not that there was ever one to begin with).

I've helpfully added the letters "N" and "W" for comparison.

It's not a "W". Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

And in the other shot on the front page it clearly looks like a 'W' to me.

Until you come up with something more definitive that could sway my opinion that is my stance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join