It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Vegas Attacker Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Also, this thread is the creation of a racist who thinks all white people look the same.

Maybe the rest of you crackers do, but us Mediterranean folk have a nice olive complexion.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: boozo

I have attached earlobes and if I change my profile slightly it looks like I have detached.

Are you a shape-shifting reptilian?

Are you denying they exist? Did you miss this picture?!

Reptilians confirmed.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo
and neither of those pictures seem to look like the one on this page..

www.theguardian.com...

I see those " russian bots " are still hard at work!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Some 67% of mass shooting have been committed by Democrats. We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat problem.

Comments like this prove we have an idiocy problem.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

For some reason, that made me think of that scene from True Romance with Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken. There's a Christopher Walken scene or line for just about any situation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

For some reason, that made me think of that scene from True Romance with Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken. There's a Christopher Walken scene or line for just about any situation.

The best scene ever.

"Am I lying."

"No."

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: odzeandennz

Meanwhile in this Micheal savage interview.. his neighbor says he was a fellow trump fan. Who knows. Were nowhere near understanding this.

Savage... "Whoa-ho-ho... don't let that get out"!

link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Some 67% of mass shooting have been committed by Democrats. We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat problem.

Make sure you wash your hands. It's not just random alt-facts up there in your colon, there's all sorts of nasty bacteria.
edit on 2017-10-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If this is true we know its a message to you know who

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Couple of things.

1. I do not find this pic conclusive that it's him.

2. Believe it or not, a person can get and wear a shirt that says NASA without having to work there.

3. Even if this is him, this in no way proves motive.

I am sure Ted Bundy had political opinions; that doesn't mean they were the reasoning for his killings.

Lastly, although I fully support is sleuthing to get as much info as possible, I caution people not to rush to judgement.

It can lead to dangerous misconceptions and hurt innocent people.

Just repeating your post here Grambler. It should be copied on every page of this thread.
Thanks for your balanced and thoughtful addition.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The reason people jump to the political motive so quickly is because historically the vast majority of murders did have political motives.

Also in the last year, the comments sections of many websites have featured calls for genocide and mass killing on an increasing basis.

In addition Antifa has been prominent with it's open calls for violence and justifications of killing it's political opposition. (Killing Nazis is good and everyone's a Nazi).

On top of all that we have media personalities pointing out that country music fans are likely Trump supports and some lacking empathy for them on those grounds.

Then we have the hardline gun regulation talk immediately in the aftermath capitalizing on the situation, etc.

So yes, it's plausible there was no political motive behind this attack, but that seems unlikely considering the ultra political climate and the extreme tensions underlying that climate.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: audubon
The guy in the "pink hat" photo does appear to be wearing a shirt with "NASA" written on it. NASA listed a Steve Paddock among employees in 1993.

But the Steve Paddock in Vegas is only said to have worked for Lockheed Martin. So I wonder if this is all a coincidence. Stranger things have happened.

Already been posted and debunked.

PS - they have different middle names, and using grainy photos in a nation of 310+ million people to draw comparisons... yeah.

Already been posted, anyway.

I have seen it posted but I have not seen it "debunked" yet. Can you please show me where it was debunked because I am curious.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You would think someone on one of these boards would have access to facial recognition software and would be able to compare the 2 images.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

or is it "russians" calling for the violence???

www.theguardian.com...

and... when can we talk about common sense gun regulation because no civilian really needs that kind of firepower that can kill and injure that many people in such a short amount of time!!
considering the " ultra political climate and the extreme tensions underlying that climate" we would want to keep the loonies in our society from being able to have that kind of firepower!!
but no, we will probably end up having our bags searched in the hotels now, cameras all over the place, more and more security instead of any regulation of guns whatsoever!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

you mean three pictures?? there's another picture that doesn't seem to resemble either of those here...

www.theguardian.com...

heck, if we hunt long enough we might find an ATS member's brother or father's picture as being the shooter!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: audubon
The guy in the "pink hat" photo does appear to be wearing a shirt with "NASA" written on it. NASA listed a Steve Paddock among employees in 1993.

But the Steve Paddock in Vegas is only said to have worked for Lockheed Martin. So I wonder if this is all a coincidence. Stranger things have happened.

Already been posted and debunked.

PS - they have different middle names, and using grainy photos in a nation of 310+ million people to draw comparisons... yeah.

Already been posted, anyway.

I have seen it posted but I have not seen it "debunked" yet. Can you please show me where it was debunked because I am curious.

Start around page 70ish in the Mandalay Bay thread.

It's already been posted - and debunked. I'm not continually re-hashing already discussed content.

It's a different guy. Crazy, I know, but there is more than one Stephen Paddock in the world.

The claim was that this is Stephen Paddock, who worked at NASA. Dude never worked at NASA. He's not wearing a NASA t-shirt. The man in the picture has a different middle name than the Vegas shooter.

"Deny ignorance," lol

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: notsure1

you mean three pictures?? there's another picture that doesn't seem to resemble either of those here...

www.theguardian.com...

heck, if we hunt long enough we might find an ATS member's brother or father's picture as being the shooter!!

(From the article)

“People would rather debate whether the mass shooter is a Republican or Democrat … than address structural issues,” she said.

Spot on. Unfortunate, but dead on accurate.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Lunatics can build their own weapons in the basement. There is no common sense solution other than better education and mutual respect.

1 person out of 350 million committed a crime, there's no justification to restrict the liberty of the masses here.

Everything he did was already illegal. Murder is illegal and completely restricted.

Where there's a will there's a way. There's no sensible way to prevent this from happening.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: faint1993
There's absolutely no reason to try so hard to tie this mass shooting event to either side of politics.

The guy snapped and shot into a crowd. Put your political obsession to rest for a bit.

Something about this shooter just seems "off".

I'm waiting to hear the final results of his autopsy. Could he have gotten some bad medical news, and decided to go out in a blaze of infamy?

He was 64, could he maybe have been in in early stages of dementia and his judgement was impaired?

Neither of the above reasons are politically motivated, and could explain why a person with no criminal background could do what he did.
edit on 10/3/2017 by Cheddarhead because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

People jump to conclusion because they get moist hoping 'their" conclusion is true.."the other guys are all bad' whoever the "other guys" are, muslims, left, right..etc

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join