It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I should finally introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello, I've been a member for a while now...lurking about and such. Never really thought to comment or post anywhere. I thought it might be nice to finally post and say "Hi," and tell everyone a bit about myself.

I live in Fairborn, Ohio, right by Wright Patterson Air Force Base. I'm about 5 minutes away from the nearest gate. Since I've lived here all my life, I've heard all the stories and always been interested in the "conspiracies." My grandfather was also OSI in the Air Force (among doing some other jobs in the AF) and I've always bugged him for info, but he won't give me any.

So, hello! It is nice to make my first post, finally.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xoisli welcome. It took me years to join. know how you feel-get a thick skin.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xoisli

Hello, I've been a member for a while now...lurking about and such. Never really thought to comment or post anywhere. I thought it might be nice to finally post and say "Hi," and tell everyone a bit about myself.

Hi and welcome.

I will finish this post in 4 and half years time

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

My grandfather was also OSI in the Air Force (among doing some other jobs in the AF) and I've always bugged him for info, but he won't give me any.

Same with my Dad. He worked at Lockheed Aerospace in Sunnyvale. What a bummer.

Anyway, welcome 'long time lurker, finally decided to join'.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Welcome. Your cave cell bed accommodation awaits you. We hope you find everything to your satisfaction. Enjoy your stay.
Now, tell us more about this airbase....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Have an official welcome!

So have you seen anything unusual you could share with us?

I lurked for years before signing up. Been a member maybe 2 years? now and still think about writing an intro thread now n then. Maybe for the 5 year anniversary.

Hope you keep enjoying the site!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I've seen some odd planes. Planes that shouldn't have been hovering, but somehow were...some planes have disappeared right before my eyes. I've heard some strange noises coming from the base at night.

Also, when I was a kid, I noticed one time that there were 4 concrete buildings on the base. I'd never seen them before, but we passed this section of base many times a week, so they had to be built quickly. I wondered what they were for, and as we would pass them each time, I'd look for doors and windows. No doors or windows on the three sides I could see.

I figured there must have been a door or window on the one side I couldn't see. Well, someone I knew was going onto the base in that area, and I asked them to look for me, to see if there were doors or windows on that one side. They told me there weren't any doors, windows, or openings that they could tell on these 4 concrete buildings.

I'm not sure what they were for, but one time we went to pass them and they were all gone.

Just general strange stuff happening around town, I guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hey, nice to hear from ya.

new topics

top topics

join