It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I posted this in a different thread as well, was there a shooter in the CROWD in Vegas?: youtu.be... @ 0:39 older woman in white cardigan flinches and ducks, man with her follows. @ 0:40 Muzzle flash? can be seen behind where the woman's head was. I slowed the video way down (.25) to make sure I was seeing what I think I'm seeing: lower right corner of the screen area, person in black with extended arm, pulls arm back, steps back, extends arm, muzzle flash. Am I seeing this correctly?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Doctor Smith

i was in the Corps, fired weapons all the time and yes i've slept with my rifle many nights. so going by that, i'm a expert.
if you listen to him a t the 10:00 mark he qualifies his opinion by saying that echos and hearing shots through a microphone can be and is confusing, and then further on he says he can't say for sure without analogizing the shots him nor his buddy.

so all he's got is a opinion, just like you, me and everyone else. no proof at all.

If they told you the glowing sun was green instead of white- yellow. Or the sky was orange instead of blue. You would delude yourself into believing it. They could probably also get you to eat a crap sandwich. Not me.

The facts are. We have more than one gun being fired at the same time. From different locations.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i was in the Corps, fired weapons all the time and yes i've slept with my rifle many nights. so going by that, i'm a expert.
if you listen to him a t the 10:00 mark he qualifies his opinion by saying that echos and hearing shots through a microphone can be and is confusing, and then further on he says he can't say for sure without analogizing the shots him nor his buddy.

so all he's got is a opinion, just like you, me and everyone else. no proof at all.

If they told you the glowing sun was green instead of white- yellow. Or the sky was orange instead of blue. You would delude yourself into believing it. They could probably also get you to eat a crap sandwich. Not me.

The facts are. We have more than one gun being fired at the same time. From different locations.

This is a reply to comment based on actual facts? The self assertion you cannot be fooled by basing your opinion on individuals that create narratives by using innuendo, ignore the science behind echoes, and the limitations of captured audio?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Can you produce audio of a “second shooter” that doesn’t follow the cadence of the originating shot for shot?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
SO I WAS RIGHT WE ARE BEING LIED TO!! -- LV sheriff changes story now on the other ATS thread--

Can some one post a link to the ats thread. thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
SO I WAS RIGHT WE ARE BEING LIED TO!! -- LV sheriff changes story now on the other ATS thread--

Can some one post a link to the ats thread. thanks

They change the story every few days, and now they are silent. Those are signs of the staged event and false flag scenario.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

YouTube.....??

Forum for every scam artist and conspiracy fruit loop .......

Problem was the acoustics in that area with tall buildings around are very complex - lot of echo and reverberations

So unless is recognized expert with advanced equipment to filter and match sounds results are CRAP

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join