It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaspode

My guess is the 4th floor window is probably nothing unless I see a broken window. I've looked at the audio too though and I don't see any overlapping gunshots where the decibels should have been slightly higher. Maybe they didn't shoot at the same time though... I wouldn't put too much thought into that aspect of the story. If there was someone there he would have to be highly professional to not shatter the glass. Probably would have used a glass cutter of some kind and replaced the glass afterwards. Would he even have a good angle on concert from that height?.. probably not

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kngfc
a reply to: DupontDeux

Fast forward to the 4:57 mark.
That gunfire is not coming from the 32nd floor its only about 20 metres up as opposed to 100. Sh.t!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just heard police scanner recordings saying that folks were breaking into the patrol cars and grabbing shotguns to defend themselves (and that all patrol units should lock their cars). Sounds like this is a pretty simple solution to this situation (as Occam would agree).

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
a reply to: Gaspode

Possibly, but you can't see any flash from where the 2 broken windows were supposedly and he took a good shot of that area. So where was the gunfire really coming from?

This is something I cannot work out. In the videos that show the hotel windows and the upper floors you cannot see any muzzle flash. But then this leads me to the question of, if he did indeed shoot from the 32nd and there were no muzzle flash why would there be muzzle flash from the 4th?

Have some guns have a barrels that conceal a muzzle flash ?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Had the ammo been confirmed yet?

Could this be a Pro with a MP5

Or a whacko with home built auto?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaspode
a reply to: bknapple32

No, it's not muzzle flash. You can see the same light in this video from a different angle. It continues to strobe or flash even when the gunfire stops.

I thought I was seeing the same.. flash with no sound. Thank you. helps clear it up to me

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
could a strobe light have been put in the lower 4th floor by the shooter to use as a diversion? Cause that dang sure looks like muzzle flash to me on that lower floor. None of this smells right to me as to what the public is being told.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I read that flash could of been a strobe light from a smoke alarm in one of the rooms, but then why would that smoke alarm alone be going off? I believe more eyewitnesses will come out and post other videos that might tell a different story, but why was everybody acting all calm at the valet area? Guy still had a beer in his hand.
edit on 3-10-2017 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yeah but the sound and sight is different when dealing with high velocity weapons

You will never HEAR the bullet that hits you till after your hit

link   

Yes this is my next big one...

I haven't seen ANY flash from the 32nd floor. not once. I'm probably not even considered a novice with guns... but from what I've read.. shouldn't most suppressors overheat after a while with shooting for over 20 minutes?

link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Yeah but the sound and sight is different when dealing with high velocity weapons

You will never HEAR the bullet that hits you till after your hit

Fair logical point... Back to not ruling it out

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
A decoy.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

I agree with pretty much everything your saying but I would like to add something

Secondly the shooter had gun points from a window each side of a corner suite. If this guy was at one of those corners this gunfire is going to sound very different.

I think this is mostly true but it depends how close to the base of that particular corner you were standing. The farther away you are, the less noticeable the change in sound between windows becomes. It would sound different though especially the echo's me thinks.

What gets me is between 0:43 and 1:10, it sounds very clear like it is 2 very different locations. Not the same room.
edit on 3-10-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just checked the video and lined it up with Google Maps.

This is the shooting windows and the cab placement with yellow.

imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Ok, I know what I am about to say is from a movie, but remember the first Die Hard when they had a shoot out on the top of the Nakatomi Plaza, and the cop walks out of the 7-Eleven, would he have been able to hear those gun shots? The shots in the video sounded lower than they were high.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A whacko wanna be black market arms dealer is making a big deal in Vegas this weekend

Multiple bad guy sellers all coming in over 3 days

The Feds intercept, and he is now a patsy...

Let the tin foil roll

My theory

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

qzprod.files.wordpress.com...

Here are the two windows.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Just checked the video and lined it up with Google Maps.

This is the shooting windows and the cab placement with yellow.

imgur.com...

Nice job!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Have some guns have a barrels that conceal a muzzle flash ?

Yes there are barrel attachments that can conceal muzzle flash.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I must admit I fight the urge for conspiracy in these events. I don't know why. But I feel differently as time is progressing here.

Listen to the Michael Savage interview with the marine neighbor of the 'shooter'. Im scratching my head. Esp after the FOIA release proving the CIA does in fact brainwash. It feels like someone was 'activated' or there were others shooters

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join