It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Remember, his weapons were on auto fire. He could have several going at once.

What?
There is no such thing as "auto fire".
It's not like a blender. Someone has to be on the other end operating it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The police arrived on the 32nd floor about 15 minutes after the shooting started. They then spent the next hour evacuating the floor and setting up a plan that would minimize the risk to civilians. This claim that it took police an hour to figure out where he was simply isn't true.

The idea it took police 60 minutes to clear a hall and breach a room is ridiculous.
Even the worst chinese restaurant delivery is faster than that.

Really ever try to do something under the threat of fire? You tend to be cautious and do things slowly. Plus they couldn't afford toys put all the guests in the hall at the same time since the shooter was attempting to kill people. So try eva cutting a floor one person at a time and see how quickly it goes.

But didn't this guy just massacre 500 people in the field below him?
Don't you think URGENCY would be the byword here?
"We can't breach yet, the lady in 356 hasn't finished drying her hair yet"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The police arrived on the 32nd floor about 15 minutes after the shooting started. They then spent the next hour evacuating the floor and setting up a plan that would minimize the risk to civilians. This claim that it took police an hour to figure out where he was simply isn't true.

The idea it took police 60 minutes to clear a hall and breach a room is ridiculous.
Even the worst chinese restaurant delivery is faster than that.

Really ever try to do something under the threat of fire? You tend to be cautious and do things slowly. Plus they couldn't afford toys put all the guests in the hall at the same time since the shooter was attempting to kill people. So try eva cutting a floor one person at a time and see how quickly it goes.

But didn't this guy just massacre 500 people in the field below him?
Don't you think URGENCY would be the byword here?
"We can't breach yet, the lady in 356 hasn't finished drying her hair yet"

If he was still shooting then they hit the room with less prep since he wasn't they had time to assess and go slower which also means safer..

Not that it matters.. CT's who have never been a situation like that will always armchair quarterback decisions people make in a crisis..

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Expert: Evidence Points Towards Multiple Shooters In Vegas! We Are Witnessing A Coverup

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Incredible Must See Video Documents Multiple Shooters In Vegas Massacre

Censored video. You have to log on to google account to see. If the video cannot post here go to this link.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-10-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: TheJesuit

Port Arthur anyone ?

This is different, too many questions unanswered.

Why shoot at the crowd? why not shoot the band they were the ones making the noise, they were lit up with lights and made much more visible targets. whats the point in shooting into a dark place without even know exactly where they are etc. Funny how the band st this event and at Batclan in Paris were both not the focus of the shooters. Would that be bcause people genrally 'like' music bands and it just would not do to start killing them? if this was a not case then he would not have throught of that and likely started shooting at the band.

We seen to have heard very little from the two blokes from qld who saw mutiple shooters.

there is far to much discussion on thing that dont mean much. How many bullets, in how many minutes and how many dead or injured is ok but with this entire event there is far too much on the guns used etc, Of greater relevance is how many shooters? and were is all the video showing this bloke lumping all those guns he alledgely had, into the foyer of the hotel, up the lifts and into his room? where is the video??

if all thesse so called nutcases have got a beef with someone its likely to the powers that be. in the old days if someone had a problem with thimgs they grabed a sword, jumped on their horses and road off the kings castle and called them out.

it just does not make sense for so called nut cases to attack people who are no way responsbile for their problems. its the powers that be that are causes of most social, equity and justice type issues people have.

Small time insignficient little nobodies taking it out on other small time insignificient nobodies just does not wash with me.

What makes sense to me is these kinds of attacks being lauched on the corruppt politicians, very wealthy busienss figures, CEO's, monsanto, big pharma etc.

Something is not right about all these events.

edit on 10-10-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Infowars? 'nuf said.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Infowars? 'nuf said.

MSM brainwashed. Enough said.

The famous ballistic expert who's been on mainstream media Discovery Channel, was giving his opinion on INFO WARS. The best you can do to refute it is say it's on INFOWARS. Just like Hillary and the mainstream media told me to say. Duh.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Why shoot at the crowd? why not shoot the band they were the ones making the noise, they were lit up with lights and made much more visible targets. whats the point in shooting into a dark place without even know exactly where they are etc. Funny how the band st this event and at Batclan in Paris were both not the focus of the shooters. Would that be bcause people genrally 'like' music bands and it just would not do to start killing them? if this was a not case then he would not have throught of that and likely started shooting at the band.

Don't give them any ideas unless they are choreographed dance singers.

I kink of wondered the same thing.

They probably just wanted to kill as many as possible. Killing a couple band members would waste valuable ammunition that could have killed may more innocent people. Sort of like bowling (you want to get the most pins not go for the one pin in the corner).

edit on 10-10-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

jones has been talking this bullsh@@ twenty years or more and nothing and i repeat nothing he talks about comes to pass.

he's a flim flam man, wants you to buy his tapes or listen to his show so he can charge for commercials so people can sell useless crap.

edit on 10-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

He may be wrong once and a while but not every single day like CNN for example.

He has a world renowned ballistic expert. Please save your Alex Jones jealously for someone who cares. If you have anything to say about the expert on the show go ahead.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
who cares what Alex Jones says, the real issue is the person he's interviewing. Their credibility and what they are saying. I'm no expert, but what the guy is saying about more than one shooter sure is interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

He may be wrong once and a while but not every single day like CNN for example.

jones is wrong 99.9% of the time, and the guy is not a ballistics expert. he is a former marine, and seal that has his own company and consults with the MSM's as well as jones. it's all his opinion there's no way he can tell just listening to cell video.here's his bio, note not once on there does it say forensic ballistics expert.
Craig Sawyer "Sawman" Biography

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I guess you're slightly biased against Alex Jones. Everyone cares and takes your opinion seriously.

What more of an expert on gunfire can their be? He basically has used guns in war and practically slept with guns. You're delusional. Go take your meds.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I guess you're slightly biased against Alex Jones. Everyone cares and takes your opinion seriously.

What more of an expert on gunfire can their be? He basically has used guns in war and practically slept with guns. You're delusional. Go take your meds.

A ballistics expert is useless for this. What is needed is an acoustics expert to evaluate the tapes. Im confident that the FBI has done this. I also think audio analysis is the reason timelines have changed. Now saying the first shots were not at the crowd at all. It appears first shots were down the hall then atfuel tanks. Then he focuses on the crowd i have no doubt it was acoustic experts that caused this change.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

i was in the Corps, fired weapons all the time and yes i've slept with my rifle many nights. so going by that, i'm a expert.
if you listen to him a t the 10:00 mark he qualifies his opinion by saying that echos and hearing shots through a microphone can be and is confusing, and then further on he says he can't say for sure without analogizing the shots him nor his buddy.

so all he's got is a opinion, just like you, me and everyone else. no proof at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Remember, his weapons were on auto fire. He could have several going at once.

In the second video starts w a single shot sniper and then an M249.
it's a 39 second video that also contains video and audio of bump fire
slip stock AR15's so listen it's undeniable.
Noticed neither video works.
Youtube m249 las vegas shooter audio
please

It is as if I heared two different guns firing at overlapping moments. A heavy..maybe M60 type of gun and a faster lighter automatic..a m16 maybe.

The sad thing is that no matter what definitive conclusion we make here at ATS.... tis will go into history as what the MSM says it is. IMHO this shooting is a Sandy Hook like conspiarcy which is planned in some dark room of a even darker agency.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Alex Jones may be wrong about many things
but multiple shooters in Las Vegas isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

A ballistics expert is useless for this. What is needed is an acoustics expert to evaluate the tapes. Im confident that the FBI has done this. I also think audio analysis is the reason timelines have changed. Now saying the first shots were not at the crowd at all. It appears first shots were down the hall then atfuel tanks. Then he focuses on the crowd i have no doubt it was acoustic experts that caused this change.

I'm confident that The FBI or similar government agency may be involved in this new form of terror attack. Covering up for some operation. Unless they show evidence that proves the narrative. This narrative is just another record of their inequity.
edit on 14-10-2017 by Doctor Smith because: quote

edit on 14-10-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You want forensic audio analysis? Here it is

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join