It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Selection of Anomalous Rains

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

That is...brilliant.

Anomalous rain is the answer to everything.

Why on Earth did Trump get elected? Anomalous rain.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wait until Trump hears about this. He'll surely abandon the wall for a dome.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wanted to bump this.

The candy rain is interesting, could it have been from nearby sugar refining? The amount of heat and particulate thrown off by this process is pretty extreme, even from small operations. New York City was once the sugar refining capital of the world and it often coated nearby residences with a fine coating of sugary particulate.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had no idea that was a thing. Here in NJ, our factories only give us clear coat destroying acid rain and frogs with extra legs.

That makes me think of Boston's Great Molasses Flood of 1919, which was not at all the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs fun that it might sound like as it it resulted in 21 deaths and 150 injuries.

You might be onto something though with the sugar refining hypothesis. In 1969, a Borden plant in Chester, SC which manufactured the non-dairy creamer, Cremora (not a Godzilla foe surprisingly), had a problem with its exhaust vents which caused the ejection of clouds of non-dairy (thankfully for the lactose intolerant) creamer into the air.

The creamer rained back down on homes nearby, mixing with rain, dew and possibly coffee alike.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I had no idea that was a thing. Here in NJ, our factories only give us clear coat destroying acid rain and frogs with extra legs.

What good are frogs with the standard compliment of legs? Mark Twain could have written an even better story if he were here now.

That makes me think of Boston's Great Molasses Flood of 1919, which was not at all the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs fun that it might sound like as it it resulted in 21 deaths and 150 injuries.

That one is always both morbidly fascinating and horrifying at the same time.

You might be onto something though with the sugar refining hypothesis. In 1969, a Borden plant in Chester, SC which manufactured the non-dairy creamer, Cremora (not a Godzilla foe surprisingly), had a problem with its exhaust vents which caused the ejection of clouds of non-dairy (thankfully for the lactose intolerant) creamer into the air.

The creamer rained back down on homes nearby, mixing with rain, dew and possibly coffee alike.

Here's a useless factotum, when the guy who invented Sweet'n Low at Cumberland Packing in Brooklyn started getting consumer complaints freaking about it's ingredients, turned around and invented Sugar in the Raw to help mitigate the blow back.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I often wonder about the kernels of corn that keep draining out of the rain gutter where I work.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
as i have said i think this is the work of the humanoids

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Heres one showing sulfur and brimstone found at the reputed location of Sodom and Gomorrah...

It also appears to have come from the sky.
YouTube Link
Just thought id add that bit like you said OT

-Driver

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I posted a third thread on things falling form the sky:

Meat Showers from the Annals of Peculiar Precipitation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join