It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory.. Vegas shooters motives were gun control .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So My theory about this guys motives is a little out there. I dont know all the facts or even how accurate what I do know is.

But from what I understand he had purchased most of these guns rather recently, and his brother seemed genuine saying he doesnt know why he had any guns.

So maybe he purchased and stockpiled them over some time planning an attack to show why we need to ban assault rifles.

Just a theory.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Do you think he made his case?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Not with me. But I am sure he did with alot of people.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So far the police say he had 23 guns in his hotel room, but only used 1 for the shooting and then killed himself.

So, yeah, I do find it a little strange.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Gun control was definitely the reason but I'm not sure about your details.
We will never "know" just like 9/11

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So My theory about this guys motives is a little out there. I dont know all the facts or even how accurate what I do know is.

But from what I understand he had purchased most of these guns rather recently, and his brother seemed genuine saying he doesnt know why he had any guns.

So maybe he purchased and stockpiled them over some time planning an attack to show why we need to ban assault rifles.

Just a theory.

Well, it's been said that he was not political and "didn't care about any of that stuff".

m.lasvegassun.com...

Or are you saying you think he wanted gun control for non-political reasons?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Or maybe the government's?

He busted out the window in a high-rise hotel, ever smoked with the window open? The air flow sucks the smoke OUT, but apparently this time the airflow kept the smoke IN the room in order to set the fire alarm off so that the police could go in and find his already dead body.

Something smells fishy.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Not with me.

Why not?

link   
That F-Tard's motive was to shoot hundreds and hundreds of Americans. That damned SOB.

The Press is hiding the fact that he was a Progressive. All you have to do is listen to his brother to know it.

link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
I found some details that I have very loosely linked to Hillary Clinton, but the connection to her is somewhat loose so I need to do more research to see if I can connect her directly to people on the team at Buffalo University and their mind control research for hijacking human motor control. This is my working theory thus far, and am trying to find more connections between her and the team, maybe during her time as New York Senator.

... this was in fact a mind control operation using the breakthroughs discovered at the Buffalo University for the Science and Arts. The same University that has paid money to have Hillary Clinton speak ....

This was a psy-op. The team from Buffalo university utilized this man as the first human test subject for hijacking human motor function and likely paid Hillary to make her typical get those guns rhetoric she and that nasty bitch Diane F.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Or perhaps he was being forced to choose from 23 different guns. How the heck did security not notice 23 guns being hauled up to that room.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Just a theory.

Well, it's been said that he was not political and "didn't care about any of that stuff".

m.lasvegassun.com...

Or are you saying you think he wanted gun control for non-political reasons?

I am saying he wanted it for political or his own reasons. Again just a theory.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

That guy who shot up Planned Parenthood was Conservative. But I guess his political affiliation didn't really matter, right? Only when it's a "possible" Progressive does political affiliation matter.

Very predictable.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think it is a good theory.
It is at least as plausible as other theories that I have seen on this board.

edit on 2017-10-02T22:26:23-05:002201702America/Chicago10 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Deplorable

That guy who shot up Planned Parenthood was Conservative. But I guess his political affiliation didn't really matter, right? Only when it's a "possible" Progressive does political affiliation matter.

Very predictable.

Stay on target.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I hope your not mistaking a semi-auto rifle as an assault rifle. Assault Rifles have more than one firing mode, you can't just walk into a local gun shop buy one them.

I will never be for giving up our 2nd amendment right. We the people should be able to own rifles and handguns. If i should be unlucky and die from someone using a firearm. I don't wish other people not to be able to own one to protect themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I am not... I love my guns...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'll take that as "Confirmation From the Left" that my assumption is correct.

Anyone who shoots up a PP event isn't being non-discriminatory. They know why they're shooting-up the Baby Murdering Party.

This liberal was indiscriminately firing into a crowd of Americans having fun. There wasn't any baby-killing going on anywhere that I could detect.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Deplorable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

That is the target apparently. If someone wants to blame Progressivism for this, I'll blame Conservatism for that. It's only fair.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join