It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Wow, hahaha, that's a great find! How weird. Well, he was clearly onto it before us. Star for you.

That line about "climbing the stairs" also chimes with him being on the 32nd floor. There are some other odd lines in there, but I dislike "tealeaf reading" with these things.
edit on 3-10-2017 by audubon because: format fix

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Do you think the results of the Stephen Paddock autopsy will be made public? You'd think so, since he maimed and killed so many people.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope so!

Instead of banning guns, ban the drugs that led to this behavior (if he did have any in his system).

MSM is tip toeing around this. The toss out terms like, "snap", "gambler", "failed marriage" but nobody is asking the obvious question: was he under the influence of SSRIs?

I would bet they do not want the link to be known too quickly because the real "knee jerk reaction" would be to ban these awful things. That would really hurt their bottom line.

eta: Here is a thread on previous mass shootings from 2013, ATS: SSRI Medications Involved in Mass Shootings?.
edit on 3-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: add link

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks for that Serotonin link. Interesting. It seems prescriptions cause a TON of misery in this country!

I don't know what it is about human nature that makes everyone want to ban a gun, or a substance, when there's a mass shooting, but we take in stride the +12,000 people killed / +26,000 injured, by guns every year in the USA.

The Las Vegas shooting was a horrible event, but it only adds slightly to the gun deaths and injuries that will be tallied in the U.S. for 2017.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow, and I thought this site couldn't get any lower. Not even a tragedy such as this can stop some people from pushing their own little agendas and use derided remarks. I'm done with this place.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's Now Obvious the Man was just not " Right In The Head " . He seems to have hid it Well from his Friends and Family . The other Possibility is that the Man was Programmed to be a Manchurian Candidate , it would not be the First time we All have Witnessed that , eh ?

(said sheepishly)... I've seen the term Manchurian Candidate, but have no clue what it means.

Manchurian Candidate - A Brainwashed Assassin

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

He seems to be at least part of Antifa. The FBI found a lot of Antifa stuff in his room, and Antifa groups like the one from Melbourne Australia said that this murderer is part of the Antifa group from the Las Vegas branch.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Look at Paddock's girlfriend in these photos.
theconservativetreehouse.com...
She looks younger than 62.

In my previous post , i mentioned that i saw an asian woman driving a white expedition with Las Vegas Nevada plates yesterday.

After looking at these photos of her, yes, the driver i saw looked like her.
edit on 3-10-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No need for that. Libtards that are part of groups like Antifa are morons who have called for the deaths of white people and Trump supporters. Many of these morons are more than willing to murder innocent people for the simple fact that they won't kowtow to the far left-wing ideology of groups like Antifa.
edit on 3-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's Now Obvious the Man was just not " Right In The Head " . He seems to have hid it Well from his Friends and Family . The other Possibility is that the Man was Programmed to be a Manchurian Candidate , it would not be the First time we All have Witnessed that , eh ?

(said sheepishly)... I've seen the term Manchurian Candidate, but have no clue what it means.

I like the second term better. More descriptive. Thanks for the additional confirmation, Z.M..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

He seems to be at least part of Antifa. The FBI found a lot of Antifa stuff in his room, and Antifa groups like the one from Melbourne Australia said that this murderer is part of the Antifa group from the Las Vegas branch.

The U.S. government was ahead of the curve, when it began weighing whether or not to slap the TERRORIST label on Antifa. It's a done-deal now, don't cha think?

It's sick that groups are climbing over each other to be associated with this Las Vegas terrorist massacre.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Look at Paddock's girlfriend in these photos.
theconservativetreehouse.com...
She looks younger than 62.

In my previous post , i mentioned that i saw an asian woman driving a white expedition with Las Vegas Nevada plates yesterday.

After looking at these photos of her, yes, the driver i saw looked like her.

Authorities say that they're currently interviewing Paddock's girlfriend (Marilou Danley) in the Philippines, and that she's cooperating. She will be returning to the U.S. tomorrow, Wednesday. Return airport is secret, of course.
Latest Update: www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 10/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, was on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list, described on a 1969 wanted poster as “psychopathic’’ with suicidal tendencies.

Hmm.. wonder if it ran in the family (if it was a brain disorder).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

UPDATE: Mass murderer Stephen Paddock was prescribed the anti-anxiety drug Valium three months ago, according to a Las Vegas newspaper.

He was prescribed the sedative, sold under the name diazepam in the US, in June, the Las Vegas Review Journal reported.

The paper cited records from the Nevada Prescription Monitoring Program and reported the dose prescribed was 10mg in 50 tablets.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Melbourne antifa stuff is fake.

The trolls were confused by the fact that Paddock had lived in Melbourne... but Melbourne Florida.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

What is your source for your claim that the police found Antifa materials in his room? Did you know ISIS has also claimed credit for the massacre? Who do you prefer to believe? Any one can take credit for anything online.

ETA: what was an Antifa kid doing at a Country Western concert?
edit on 4-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There's no reason he couldn't be affiliated with both ISIS and Antifa. Both hate American culture, and I doubt either has an exclusivity clause. I can see there being a natural overlap among sympathizers.

I'm still deeply suspicious of the girlfriend. Her arrival on the scene seems to fit the timeline for when ISIS claims they converted him, and it's very convenient that she's out of the country, and he sent her $100,000 just before this happened.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: queenofswords
The press conference brought out that an explosive chemical (I think they said ammonium nitrate?) was found in the car. The car was not his. I believe they are saying that it, too, belonged to Marilou Danley.

Her bank card was also found in the room. I also heard that the hotel room was in her name. I can't locate links to verify this, however.

At the presser, they said they were still investigating this woman.

ISIS doubled down on their claim of responsibility.

Somebody said that the woman has two grown sons named Ali and Zafir. Are those muslim names? Anybody know?

I am really wondering why he had so many weapons with him, you only need a couple if you are solo... not 20!

Why lug 20 damned firearms when you are only going to use 2-3 tops?

Almost sounds like he was supplying a whole squad.

It is more than 20. It is being reported that there are at least 35 weapons and they have found explosive materials. They are investigating at least three places including Mesquite and a house in northern Nevada. Ammonium nitrate was found in the car and the car supposedly actually belongs to Marilou Danley.

ISIS is doubling down on their claim that he is one of their "soldiers".

Have we uncovered a terrorist cell? It is a strong possibility. I'm interested in the woman. I heard she has two grown sons names Ali and Zafir.....don't know if that is true, but aren't those muslim names?

So they found fertilizer is the car, so What? Ammonium nitrate by itself isn't dangerous, you need to mix it with diesel and oil.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Watch this video. It's quite long
An interview with his brother Eric talking about the lack of motive and why Steve would do it or not because it's just not like him. Hopes they find a brain tumour in him

Says the 100 k sent to marylou in the Philippines is likely to take care of her before he did this and it was prob his idea to get her as far away as possible

So he's speculating all through it

www.cbsnews.com...

He talks about the guns at the end

Says the tripods would be because shooting a gun like that rips your shoulder

More or less says there likely wouldn't be a video of him taking the guns up to his room, he'd just give some bell boy a $100 to do it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

As for what may have set Paddock off, retired FBI profiler Jim Clemente speculated that there was “some sort of major trigger in his life — a great loss, a breakup, or maybe he just found out he has a terminal disease.”

Clemente said a “psychological autopsy” may be necessary to try to establish the motive. If the suicide didn't destroy Paddock's brain, experts may even find a neurological disorder or malformation, he said.

He said there could be a genetic component to the slaughter: Paddock's father was a bank robber who was on the FBI's most-wanted list in the 1960s and was diagnosed a psychopath.

The genetics load the gun, personality and psychology aim it, and experiences pull the trigger, typically,” Clemente said.

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 4-10-2017 by violet because: (The post is displaying wrong )

edit on 4-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Oct 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join