It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAD NEWS - Las Vegas Mass Murderer Stephen Paddock Fits No Existing Terrorist Profile.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He was activated.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Curiouser and curiouser. Initial reports said the girlfriend was an Australian citizen of Indonesian origin. Now they're saying she's of Filipino origin. Plus, the shooter supposedly sent her tens of thousands of dollars (overseas) before the shooting. Her current location has been variously reported as Europe, Tokyo, and the Phillipeans.

Overall, I'm getting the impression that she's a very sketchy character. I'm seriously wondering if she might in fact be an ISIS agent, who has fled the country now that her job is done.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
white male is enough. remember the movie falling down. I think white men are naturally at risk of having a bad day and trying to take as many folks with them as possible. what do they call it ? postal.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
white male is enough. remember the movie falling down. I think white men are naturally at risk of having a bad day and trying to take as many folks with them as possible. what do they call it ? postal.

What facts support this crazy ridiculous assumption ?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

Good thing some people are not lawmakers.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Falling Down! Thank you! I've been trying to think of the name of that movie since this happened.

Personally, my theory is brain tumor. Everything keeps reminding me of the 1966 University of Texas mass shooting.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks for that thoughtful reply.,appreciate the time you put into that.

I hadn't really thought of that potential and new views like this are why I come to ats.

I will read your response a few times and take it in and do a little more research.

Thanks again, friend.

a reply to: ManOnFire8

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is really odd to me regarding the shooter's father:

Stephen Paddock was the oldest of four boys. Eric, eight years his junior, was the youngest, with two in between: Bruce and Patrick.

Their father died a few years ago, but Eric Paddock grew up thinking their father was already dead. He found out otherwise when Patrick went to the Air Force Academy and was told his father was a decorated veteran and still alive.

yet:

Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, was on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list, described on a 1969 wanted poster as “psychopathic’’ with suicidal tendencies.
Link

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
I will be honest here, we'll never fully KNOW his motivation, he's dead. What will we "know"? Exactly what they want us to. I am sure it will be politically motivated and linked to some psychotropic medication.

However, it could be any of a number of things. Could have been a guy who didn't like country music. Silly? Certainly, but people have killed others over something as simple as a piece of chocolate or beer, soooo...

Point is, all we'll ever have is conjecture.

You're right, we simply cannot know, if he's dead and we will be told what they want us to believe. Whatever serves some purpose to tighten restrictions on the rest of us.

Psycotropic meds causing massacres are kept quiet. Big pharma doesn't want that out.

He might be one of those types who goes around hating the world, hating people, then he sought revenge. He might have been suicidal (if he really offed himself.. could have been the cops) and some people want to take others with them.

He might not have snapped, it could have been a longstanding secret desire of his that he wanted to kill a lot of people and once he finally decided he wanted to die, may as well do it.

Clearly he wanted to take a lot of people out. Headline act on, more people crowding the stage area, which he had a good shot at, all that ammo.

Still though, we can't really know. Dead men don't talk.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I'd bet good money they find out he didn't like Country Music.

It's been on the news that he was a fan of country music.

That could be false info.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Yes it could be a brain tumour ... didn't think of that. Hopefully they autopsy his brain.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The MSM is framing the entire "story".

There's really no rock solid proof of anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the playlist to see what song was being performed immediately before or during the shooting? I'm willing to bet (although not a huge sum) that the song will turn out to have some significance to Paddock, probably not even particularly hidden (lyrics?).

I mean, there was something that made this guy decide to open fire when he did, and not before. Perhaps it was a private whim of his and we'll never know. But since the concert was his target it would make sense to check what Paddock could hear at the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik
Yes they called it "going postal "
Started when postal workers got so stressed out in their jobs, they killed a bunch of co workers. Now they just hoard the mail in their home or car to deal with having too many deliveries. Don't hear that term anymore much.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Jason Aldean was singing at the time. There is a video clip of the exact moment the shooter started firing and the song is playing, but I didn't register the name of the song. Aldean hesitated, continued, then realized something was very wrong and left the stage.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'll leave this link here because it seems important to the narrative. Besides, MSM is not even asking the question...

SSRIStories.org - Spree shooting/stabbing attacks.

This site is dedicated to SSRI (Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors) and coverage in the media leading to various forms of violence. They have over 6,000 stories! Reading the categories alone is worth it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I've got a tin ear for lyrics, and no knowledge of country music anyway. But I'm sure someone with better knowledge than me will be able to check what this song was, and the song preceding it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Found it. It was "When She says Baby". Here are the lyrics to the first verse and chorus.

Somedays it's tough just gettin' up
Throwin' on these boots and makin' that climb
Somedays I'd rather be a no show lay low
Before I got outta my mind.

But when she say baby
Oh no matter what comes ain't goin' no where she runs her fingers through my hair
and saves me.
Oh that look in her eyes got me comin' alive and drivin' me a good kinda crazy
When she says baby.

(Full lyrics at this link)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Has anyone checked the playlist to see what song was being performed immediately before or during the shooting? I'm willing to bet (although not a huge sum) that the song will turn out to have some significance to Paddock, probably not even particularly hidden (lyrics?).

I mean, there was something that made this guy decide to open fire when he did, and not before. Perhaps it was a private whim of his and we'll never know. But since the concert was his target it would make sense to check what Paddock could hear at the time.

It'd be in the videos when Jason Aldean was playing. A set list should be online on the artists website.

EDIT
Apparantly it was this

youtu.be...
edit on 3-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

Lyrics

Lyrics
Some days it's tough just gettin' up
Throwin' on these boots and makin' that climb
Some days I'd rather be a no-show lay-low 'fore I go outta my mind.
But when she says baby,
Oh no matter what comes ain't goin' nowhere
She runs her fingers through my hair and saves me.
Yeah that look in her eyes got me comin' alive
And drivin' me a good kinda crazy
When she says baby.
Oh and when she says baby.
Some nights I come home fightin' mad
Feel like runnin' my fist through the wall.
Is it even worth it what I'm fightin' for anymore feelin'
Torn all the hell with it all.
But when she's says baby,
Oh no matter what comes ain't goin' nowhere
She runs her fingers through my hair and saves me.
Yeah that look in her eyes got me comin' alive
And drivin'…
edit on 3-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Weird coincidence!

Here is a blog entry asking if the shooter was on SSRIs - www.ajconsultingcompany.com...

It is a blog entry from a health consulting company (not sure if I can quote it, so link it is).

He (Dr. A. G. Jay) actually quotes the lyrics: Some days I’d rather be a no show, lay low, before I go out of my mind.

Then asks if the bolded part are trigger words because the shooting started right then! He is also complaining about no information on SSRIs.
edit on 3-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join