It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS executive fired after saying Las Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Crazy. No big fan of Trump, but to say that is terrible. What's wrong with people. I am ashamed to be called a human being....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
People have lost their mind! Kathy Griffin trashing her career over the Trump severed head and the media's 24/7 assault on Trump is psychotic behavior which will end in ruin. This insanity is guaranteeing Trump a 2nd term. Rationale ordinary people will vote Trump in again in the next election for sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Honestly, I wish the executive would have been offered to post a retraction and have offered voluntarily to broadcast tolerance messaging so we can heal over this Trump divide. So she could teach others it is better to cooperate than hate. We need some positive messaging. CBS as a media outlet shouldn't be surprised by her since they spout intolerant hate on Trump at each opportunity. Why should the media organization be exempt from censorship or firing? They really are 2-faced about what they do.

I've fired every news organization since I dropped cable and refuse to watch traditional media since it's become so corrupt and biased.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join