It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Flags Not Flying At Half Mast ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

If a cop shoots at you, they have a document that proves ownership of the gun to the specific cop. This is what 'gun activists' are against. A random weapon should be treated as a random weapon, and not able to be linked to an individuals history, nor carry one of it's own. Democrats want gun ownership recorded, not eliminated or reduced, just to add accountability to weapons purchased by the people that purchase them.
edit on 3-10-2017 by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

I'm not for giving away more freedoms for some bs false sense of security and if you want to believe that more laws are going to make you safer then I feel sorry for you.

Good luck pushing your agenda.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Democrats want

Who cares what they want.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

That's your own diluted opinion that has nothing to do with recording guns.

Recording guns isn't eliminating gun freedoms, only an idiot thinks that. The example is simple:

If you keep purchasing weapons that fall into the hands of terrorists and criminals, maybe you're not qualified to own a gun.

Recording purchases and ownership would exemplify these people verses the others.

It's like me saying you need a licence to fish, and you telling me that I'm saying I'm taking all the fish away. Your comparison is ridiculous beyond logic itself. Documenting guns is not less freedom, no matter how the Republican Cult spins it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Idk, half of America, maybe more?

I know plenty of Republicans that think guns are garbage too, but you only inbreed with the sickness that is this website.

I'm personally for guns, and I have a couple, they are documented. So I'm basically the reasonable solution stance, while you're ignorant 100%.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I'm not understanding you, when I walk into a gun shop I make a choice the employee calls the FBI and gives my info, a few min later they fill out the paper work, ring me up and I go home with my purchase, what else do you want?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

We have more guns than China has total that never went through that process.

I want those guns registered and info given to the FBI about the owners.

So if that's not you, then fine, but if you're against that process itself, then you're still the problem.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

Idk, half of America, maybe more?

I know plenty of Republicans that think guns are garbage too, but you only inbreed with the sickness that is this website.

I'm personally for guns, and I have a couple, they are documented. So I'm basically the reasonable solution stance, while you're ignorant 100%.

Why are you getting all nasty, don't like others to have an opinion?

This is not the pit.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Your opinion is condescending, lacking substance and is 'so deal with it' attitude.

Patronization is not an opinion, I laid out an argument with easy ground points for conversation about it with you, and your rebuttal reeked on partisanship with no actual care of the topic.

You disagreed gun info should be collected, I asked why, and you basically gave no answer other than it's an annoyance. Maybe owning a gun is too much on an annoyance for you then to be that responsible about it. I don't know the reasoning, you never really gave any.

Do you think a gun left at a crime scene should be a dead end? Or lead to the person that purchased it? Pretty obvious what is correct. Gun regulation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

When you buy a gun your info is already stored, what else do you want?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Your opinion is condescending,

Lol, now that's funny coming from you.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Unregistered guns to be criminalized more. Because you clearly don't understand the issue is how many undocumented guns there are. Not an issue with the way guns are currently distributed.

There is an enormous black market of unregistered guns in America. Police shy away from collecting them.

I am specifically speaking about guns that don't 'have your info stored already'.

Can you comprehend people own guns not bought at a store? An unfathomably large amount of guns? That is the problem.

25-50 million unregistered guns.

I keep saying we have more unregistered guns than China, and it's not clicking with you that I am speaking specifically about unregistered guns. Obviously we have more total guns, I'm saying we have more guns than China, WITH NO INFORMATION RECORDED. No store, no FBI, nothing. More than China has total. Get it? We have more ILLEGAL GUNS than their TOTAL GUNS.

^ The problem. It's a number. Every gun in China could be brought to America, and it would be still less than the amount of Guns we had here illegally to start.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

How do you find out who has an unregistered gun?

More than China has total?? Why do you keep saying that and who cares if China has more or less guns?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Because it's an insane contrast. We shouldn't have more undocumented guns than a country with 1/5 the planets population. More guns cause we're American is fine, but that many illegal guns is a problem, if you 'disagree' how many illegal guns is an acceptable amount?

And you Google Search it. Unregistered Guns is a tedious topic to record. The best estimates are between 15-20%.

Or are you going to argue there aren't unregistered guns in America because they aren't sourced? Without seeing that irony?

5/6 Criminals do not purchase a gun in a legal manner. Do you think this has anything to do with the fact there are SO MANY?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I'm personally for guns, and I have a couple

What kind you got?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

shotgun, and handgun, if you want to be technical, I lied, they're my dads. Doesn't change how they operate.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Because it's an insane contrast. We shouldn't have more undocumented guns than a country with 1/5 the planets population. More guns cause we're American is fine, but that many illegal guns is a problem, if you 'disagree' how many illegal guns is an acceptable amount?

And you Google Search it. Unregistered Guns is a tedious topic to record. The best estimates are between 15-20%.

Or are you going to argue there aren't unregistered guns in America because they aren't sourced? Without seeing that irony?

5/6 Criminals do not purchase a gun in a legal manner. Do you think this has anything to do with the fact there are SO MANY?

So how do we find out who has unregistered guns, do we go door to door searching houses?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

shotgun, and handgun, if you want to be technical, I lied, they're my dads. Doesn't change how they operate.

Lol, Thanks for playing.

Later.

(post by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

We make more strict sentencing for unregistered guns

How do you find them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join