It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio Analysis of Las Vegas Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hate to double post but more information coming in.

Washingtonpost

"So far, at least one has been identified as an AK-47 type rifle, outfitted with a stand to steady it and improve accuracy, said people close to the ongoing probe. Lombardo said the weapons that have been recovered range in caliber from .223, which is associated with AR-15 style rifles, and .308, which is a caliber commonly used in hunting rifles. Lombardo was unsure if any of the weapons were automatic. Scopes were also recovered on the scene, and at least one firearm was a handgun."

I bet it was a modded .223 caliber AR-15.
edit on 3-10-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

Bump fire stock.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi

originally posted by: RazorV66

They said he had multiple firearms in the room, maybe this guy was balancing 2 automatic weapons somehow at the same time? Just blasting away.
I don't know what else to think.

From what I counted roughly 72 shoots plus a few maybe missed at the beginning. The drum mag for that AR-15 only holds 60 so it's possible it could be 2 weapons, one in each hand but one would have to have more than a 30 round magazine. Since there was multiple weapons I think it is probably safe to say it wasn't belt fed.

A 100 round duel drum is available for $ 126.00. See the link below

www.universalmania.com... er&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=All-Products&utm_content=Shopping&adgroupid=45002465500&product_partition_id=295789187259&product_id=39904173130&device=t&g clid=EAIaIQobChMIrrvp0IPV1gIVArnACh0ZhAByEAQYASABEgIPpPD_BwE

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
My understanding is one weapon was a ar15 in 5.56 with a drum mag.
The other was a ar10 rifle in 7.62x51 with 20 round mags.

Both had been illegally converted to full auto.

This guy was worth over $4 million dollars and could likely found and bought even better firepower if he had tried.
he had no criminal record and likely could have got a semiautomatic M2HB
50bmgstore.com...
www.mcssl.com...

It's much harder to convert an AR-10, the parts for an AR-15 are available on the internet, but it may get you a visit from the ATF.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Bump fire stock.

Ah yep looks like it might be after all. The way he shot that gun though... definitely had lots of practice.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So if it was an AK type weapon then it would surely be 7.62 round?

Though essentially 7.62 and .308 are the same round you could probably cycle .308 through an AK type weapon?

From my limited time in cadets and using this sort of round it’s a wonder not more were killed.

7.62 / .308 are truly truly devastating rounds, only need to be hit in the arm or leg from a round of this caliber and it’s likely the ballistic shock will kill you.

If he was using this type of weapon / ammunition then I think we can be thankful that he didn’t have any type of military training because at the range he was firing from things could have been a whole lot worse.....

MR

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Yeah definitely. My guess is he was saving the big guns for the SWAT team though. 7.62 and 308 probably going to have a much better chance at penetrating armor.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

picture of hotel room with guns

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i got pics of the killer dead on the floor but i think thats against the rules

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

There are AK platforms that are designed for .308 (7.62x51) but normal round for AK is the shorter 7.62x39

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
April 27, 2018

Today the Nevada Supreme Court ruled that all police audio and video of the L.V. massacre must be made public.
Story: www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This will never hit headlines...
One frame at a time...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join