It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anheuser-Busch seeks feedback on NFL sponsorship over anthem protests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh please, Budweiser is like Trump, they could kill somebody on Madison Avenue.

They could kill you in your own home if you're foolish enough to consume their product. The lack of flavor is deadly.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
...the Athletes who refuse to show national unity are the equivilant of domestic terrorists...

So people who don't show 'national unity', whatever the hell that is, are domestic terrorists? You're fascist slip is showing.

The athletes dont have a choice....ownership runs everything and you DO NOT cross ownership.....Cabal members are in many cases the owners.

I am saying the Owners are the DTs for playing behind the scene games....likely recruiting by coersion the most impactfull Athletes.....the days when we didnt know what/who represents the fiscal arms of the Cabal are over.....just like their ownership of the insurance industry[fiat money laundering business] which is connected to the celebrity and other deaths.

Wake up man.....these beestards killed JFK and actioned a coup de tat....Trump & Co. is hunting them down as we speak.

We know the Titanic was really the sister ship which was damaged and then switched with the Titanic and then intentionally sunk to collect INSURANCE MONEY on ship which was worthless.

We know the Twin Towers were condemned and were cashed in in an insurance fraud.

We know Marilyn Monro....Micheal Jackson.....Lisa Lopez....and MANY MORE people have been used as Insurance company bank cards.

WCB which is an arm of the Cabals Insurance Industry fiat money laundering interests screwed me and helped me end up here helping YOU.

Loyalties must be artificially divided in the USA or Trump will root them out of his Country.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Another one of your rambling diatribes that makes zero sense. JFK. The Titanic. Marilyn Monroe. Michael Jackson. Do you know what the topic is? Hint: It isn't them.

You want conformity at the expense of freedom, thank God we don't live in the same country.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Another one of your rambling diatribes that makes zero sense. JFK. The Titanic. Marilyn Monroe. Michael Jackson. Do you know what the topic is? Hint: It isn't them.

You want conformity at the expense of freedom, thank God we don't live in the same country.

You are like shadow....lol......ownership of Sports Teams is a Cabal mainstay as are all media and entertainment businesses which can be used to manipulate we the people.Athletes are by dynamic proxy accountable to ownership and vulnerable to coersion.Hint.That is on topic and by proxy so are the other instances mentioned.

I want to see the Global Cabal taken down by Trump &Co....What to you want?More chaos?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

...ownership of Sports Teams is a Cabal mainstay as are all media and entertainment businesses which can be used to manipulate we the people.

Everyone knows who owns the sports teams, it's public knowledge.

I want to see the Global Cabal taken down by Trump &Co....What to you want?More chaos?

I want you to make sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
To quote a brilliant philophisizer.....

C.R.E.A.M.

I agree, once the buck is literally on the line this crap will stop. It's all fun and games until some billionaire stands to lose out on the cash flow.

Maybe, maybe not. It will probably return to the small protest that it was and no one will care. Those watching at home will use the anthem time to get snacks, while those at the games will use it to go buy beer and use the restroom.

Then we'll continue the patriotic indoctrination in the games. They should remove putting players on the field for the anthem, as well as the honor a veteran BS. The military has no place in using civilian activities for recruitment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have never been to an NFL game. Do they suspend concession sales, like beer, hotdogs, nachos, t-shirts, etc., during the National Anthem?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I have never been to an NFL game. Do they suspend concession sales, like beer, hotdogs, nachos, t-shirts, etc., during the National Anthem?

At Giants games they will in the stands. The vendors will complete your transaction after the anthem is concluded. Not sure about in the main concession area as I have never been in there buying beer for the anthem. They also do this at Yankee Stadium.

They only suspend beer sales later in the game (thanks Jets fans) so you don't get too drunk and belligerent.

edit on 3-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

...ownership of Sports Teams is a Cabal mainstay as are all media and entertainment businesses which can be used to manipulate we the people.

Everyone knows who owns the sports teams, it's public knowledge.

I want you to make sense.

Yes it is public knowledge.

Anyone who has enough fiscal impetus to own a Sports Team is either a Cabal member or one of the WhiteHat groups batteling them......there could be one or two or three outliers in there I suspect.Same with the music Industry.

There is a clear media template within music and movies ect ect of two sides fighting it out for control of humanity....everyone has to use the same tools.....simply folllow publishing into radio into other forms of mass media............follow the money which is produced from the impacts of these types of mass population manipulation.

The GCDW model is supported by the Whitehat groups...and ironicly by a lot of subversives buried within the Cabal.....I will give you one small example because it fits this moment .IMHO people have sacrificed their entire lives to this battle and this is a song descriptive of the Whitehat group IMHO. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Anyone who has enough fiscal impetus to own a Sports Team is either a Cabal member or one of the WhiteHat groups batteling them...

Unlike you I'm not living in a video game or fictional novel. Your fantastical explanations are just that.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Anyone who has enough fiscal impetus to own a Sports Team is either a Cabal member or one of the WhiteHat groups batteling them...

Unlike you I'm not living in a video game or fictional novel. Your fantastical explanations are just that.

The world is just not that big of a place anymore.....there is nowhere to hide....and everything is connected...and today it is easy to see these connections .....lol....I have a distant relative who turned 30 million into 980 million in 20 years.......lol....you are just choosing to stay in your bubble.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

...and today it is easy to see these connections .....

You're seeing things that aren't there, i.e. delusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join