It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Residents Questioning Why Transit Authority Installed These Mysterious Metal Towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Mysterious Stuff By Homeland Security New York's public transportation system has come under fire for spending a whopping $100 million on mysterious metal towers that have popped up at the entrances of tunnel
The 30-feet-tall MTA Gateway Towers (pictured at the Hugh Carey Tunnel)

So apparently MTA is putting these towers up for homeland security, and they are not answering the public questions. It is classified. I am going to go with facial recognition/body scans, but who really knows.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I am going to go with facial recognition/body scans, but who really knows.

Another possibility is the coming 5G take over.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You think they are spending 100m to catch up to speeds? That could be. Why not be ahead of the curve, but homeland security?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think that the 5G network is tied into every aspect of the new grid that Homeland Security will be using.

It is the literal grid we will be locked into.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges
www.abovetopsecret.com...

02 Oct 2017 15:39:23 -0500MondayAmerica/Chicago2331 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 2017-10-02T15:40:18-05:0003pmMon, 02 Oct 2017 15:40:18 -0500MondayAmerica/Chicago1831 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nuke/explosive sniffer?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They are just phalantve forgulators.

For when we need forgulation.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Well I don't know. The mesh kind of reminds me of a faraday cage though.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I really thunk these are in place for a shield of some type. It was rumored they had one in place for testing in Israel. Interesting to know if there are towers there as well. These things are huge. They already have facial recog. Listening and scanning devices and probably sniffers. Cameras and speakers are tiny and hidden. No these are too big to be cameras or scanners. I am guessing it's some sort of shielding device.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

And that is secret why?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Well from the rumors it was new tech. I guess just so anyone wanting to attack Israel or New York wouldn't know the specifics of what the sheild was or how it worked. I was on a thread awhile back in another place and a Mossad member, well he said he was in so many words, basically admitted to it but would not comment further. Who knows just a guess

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I actually was referring to the option it being "just" a 5G network roll out.. I see no reason why that should be secret.
The industrie would know it already, so there is an extra reason to keep the purpose from the public.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join