It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Warning: “She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I check out Snopes too. Get their daily emails. BUT... they can be wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So the daily mail is reporting that the shooter had a hooker sometime before the shooting started. What if the woman giving the creepy warning was the hooker? The story is on their main page.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: proloz

That's what I been thinking too. Why is no one talking about this warning is boggling my mind. Maybe he wanted some last bit of nookie before he offed himself. Hell, I don't know but I wish the media would make a big deal out of this mysterious woman. I read reports where this woman warning people was with a Hispanic man... so... that theory with the weird prophetic hippy vs the call girl may not be same woman, especially if she was with another man?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Maybe she was friends with the hooker? Or maybe she was the hooker and the guy was her John,?

I'm with you though, I want to know more about this mystery woman. Everything is so vague.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's the "they're all around you!" bit of the warning that makes me think this was something other than a premonition.

Assuming she wasn't just nuts, the meaning you'd take from it is that there was a number of armed figures hanging around on the outskirts of the concert. Could be police or whatever. I've not heard any details about this, but were the police unusually quick to respond to the shooting, by any chance?

If so, it could be that they were already in place and prepared for something. Which could in turn be significant.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'd go with the theory that the crazy lady is the hooker. But usually hooker's always have some muscle that stands outside the door to keep them safe.

One thing I've been looking at, is the fact there was a geomagnetic storm at this time, starting on September 27th and Finishing on October 1st

www.youtube.com...
spaceweather.com...

I was wondering whether this could explain the "spooky" interpretation. Perhaps she was seeing some modification in the magnetic field.
edit on 7-10-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: RadioRobert

I can't believe I'm saying that: hopefully she's identified and tested (not charged) so we can know what she took, am I right?
Then we should have one on it at each larger gathering as "danger detector".

This was a Country music concert not Pink Floyd or the Grateful Dead. Maybe they were on a bunch of Budweiser and possibly a bit of reefer but that's it
edit on 9-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert Bro, I am fairly sure the nine stars given to you indicates others agree with you. I do too. Try not to get in your head too much. The rabbit hole goes deep. S & F.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Bombard's Body Language did a video on the witness....

She seem honest.

It's a pretty good channel....definitely keeps up on current events.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: Larry L

And here is the security guy...

It's very hard to tell but the position of his arm looks like he may be carrying something, hard to say though. It's clearer in the video if you slow down the frames.

That's NOT security. That's LAS VEGAS METRO POLICE. They wear these bright yellow vests on the STRIP so they are easily identified
edit on 13-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I heard about this around the time of the shooting. I am wondering what the link with the women is as well. I would assume that it was must be a set up and that she was apart of it. I did not consider the idea of her having visions of it.

on a side note i havent posted on here before and I was wondering how start a new thread?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldendragoneye

I first thought it was the girlfriend, but they quickly went from the girlfriend having been questioned to out of the country. After that I don't know why the vision scenario wouldn't leave me. Definitely odd.
The mother of the interviewee says she didn't hear the exchange personally, but that she heard at least one other person discussing it with her daughter who did.
Noone but Snopes appears to have tried to have followed up on this? Seems even more odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did you guys see that one girl that was claiming multiple Shooters is now dead and the security guard is missing lol.... But it's all totally legit Lone Wolf bruh

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Ever hear stories of someone goes to get on a elevator or airplane and sees that no one has a aura or has a black aura so they don't get aboard and then the airplane crashes???

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlameIStoUSall

Yep. Something like that. Or "they" are dark entities gathered for the "Harvest". I don't know why, but that's where my brain kept going. My ol' puzzler doesn't usually think that way, so it stuck with me as very eerie.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The woman, described as Hispanic and in her 50s
www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
the woman’s threats and behavior were directed at a specific group near the front of the stage, rather than toward the entire crowd
The woman had been pushing through the crowd with a male companion, trying to get as close to the front as possible
At a certain point, a group of concertgoers would not let them push through any further.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Which certainly wasn't the connection the same witness made earlier according to both video and print interviews. Curious, no?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join