It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Warning: “She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: randyvs

I mean really!

Wouldn't someone have to be skilled and fit to be able to be able to handle 10 minutes of machine gun firing, changing guns when they got too hot, or ran out of ammunition? Someone like RAMBO or that guy from CONAIR, eh?

This little geezer didn't look like could handle carrying 10 machine guns and ammunition to the 32 floor, let alone unload successfully killing around 60 and injuring nearly 500! Albeit, I'm sure some people were injured from the a stampede!

Lone gunman? My ass! But, that's just my opinion.

There's no way he was a lone gunman. There were multiple shooters. This guy was set up as the patsy.

We cannot trust the usual online alt news sources for the truth. When Michael Savage is pushing gun control and Alex Jones is spewing the MSM narrative, you know they can't be fully trusted.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Larry L
OK people. This whole thing is no BS. There are multiple shooters, and they are actually IN the crowd. I've found one of them on video and I need ATS's help to isolate this piece of video and spread it around to get the truth out. This was a coordinated, well planned, terrorist attack by a TEAM of people, and aside from that guy in the hotel that's now dead.......the whole terrorist team is still out there, probably planning another attack.

OK, so there is a video compilation on youtube of cellphone cameras recording durring the attack. The video is titled "Las Vegas Shooting From Different Angles *warning not for weak of hearts*". I don't have the capability from my device's browser. Could someone with the know-how please link that video in a reply. At around the 1:34 mark of the video, a man with his back to the camera comes into frame from the left-lower side, crouched down. It looks like he's just ducking bullets while walking at first. But then he raises up, quickly points and just opens fire on the people standing directly in front of him. There's an automatic weapon, multi-flash muzzle burst right in between him and whomever he shoots. Everyone around reacts, but unfortunately the camera comes off the guy because no one knows what's going on, but you can hear this guy's gun fire multiple more bursts before that segment of the compilation ends.

I don't know who here can do it, but that segment of video needs to be isolated and brought to the authorities attention before this cell strikes again. For the love of God!

I'm glad someone here is awake. Be really careful about sharing info with the authorities -- dangerous for you.
This is no game. The Globalists are planning a civil war in the US and taking out Trump at the same time.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Larry L
Yes, that's it!! Thank you so much. And please......someone tell me I'm just mnaking this up FFS!

ANd yes, I thought maybe it was that security guard that comes into dead center frame a few seconds later, but I don't think that was him as that security guy looks confused as hell as to what happened right where I'm pointing out. Plus he is in a hi-vis vest over a light blue collared button-up.....like a typical security guy. Crouching guy wasn't in hi-vis yellow. Looks like an extra long fitting white tee-shirt. He MAY be seen again running back to the left another few seconds later when the camera pans back left, but its too dark and hectic to tell if that's him or just another person running.

ETA: WTF.......i think it was the security guy. It almost does look like security (or something) is written across the lower back of "Crouching-Man". And the last shots just before security guy comes into frame is certainly getting closer to the camera.

The MSM is not reporting that there were multiple shooters in another part of LV that drew away the cops from the Harvest area -- which is one of the reasons it took the LVPD over 70 minutes to stop the Mandalay Bay shooting. This was planned like a military operation. The truth is being suppressed.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sylvie

This may be far-fetched, but it reminds me of the stories of Mothman-type creatures and Shadow People, who always seem to be drawn to places where something bad is about to happen.

Far fetched, but what kept returning to mind for me. That's why I put it in the paranormal subforum. Just something "off".

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was watching CNN when they broke the story . I wasnt listening to the first 2 or 3 minutes. The bottom of the screen was scrolling about an attack. Multiple shooters and car bombs going off. And as one member posted earlier , folks were being herded into the parking lot .I thought it may have been in France or some other European country , and said no, not again.
CNN wasnt giving the location right away , so I turned it to Fox. Fox was saying the same exact thing CNN had been . Only I found out that this was taking place in Las Vegas on Fox. They were also talking about some lady coming up on stage and saying the people were all going to die. However , a few minutes later , all the above stopped. As if someone turned a switch off. I immediately turned back to CNN and the same had happened . No more mention of the above reports.
Now I know this could have been false or mistaken reports , but neither Fox nor CNN had any retraction statements . Almost as it had never happened.
I have been told all my life I had no imagination.
Did I fall asleep and dream this ?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

So this Lady definitely didn't know Stephen Paddock?? How do we know this?

If she still hasn't come forward to answer questions, why not?

I'm assuming she hasn't or you'd have posted vid or photos of this Lady which is now making me asik whether she was actually there as in really there or maybe she was a premonition herself... people at the concert imagined her there in reality but she wasn't ha ha. If that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
She says "They are all around you"
not ghosts be gun men!

was she a hotel maid?
and she sore the weapons in rooms?
2 brocken windows seperet rooms.
and a open window on 4th floor.
4 shooter maybe more.

and why not call the cops if you see something strange that involves guns?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So the "hispanic woman and her boyfriend" (obviously shes not Marilou) who were yelling at people that they were all gonna die 45 mins before the shooting started were taken by security because of the commotion they were causing. obviously SOMEONE knows who they were? I would assume they were detained and questioned making terroristic threats like that.... Now no mention of them.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Jersey Devil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So this Lady definitely didn't know Stephen Paddock?? How do we know this?

If she still hasn't come forward to answer questions, why not?

I'm assuming she hasn't or you'd have posted vid or photos of this Lady which is now making me asik whether she was actually there as in really there or maybe she was a premonition herself... people at the concert imagined her there in reality but she wasn't ha ha. If that makes sense.

haha well, I admit it sounds crazy even to me, but it kept popping into my head that night, and the heebee jeebies didn't stop the next morning.
Maybe they did interview her and sit on it as part of a conspiracy, or they aren't releasing details until they wrap up all the connections. We know about zero from the investigation. Maybe she never existed.
If they did interview her and she was high as a kite on controlling substances, but they were otherwise cleared by evidence, what would they say? "We established that the lady was off her rocker, and she's not connected to this case." Or maybe "Damn, this makes no sense. She must have been having visions". What if she was stone cold sober and told them she's a witch or psycic and had zero evident connections to the case? "I just see visions. I didn't know what was going to happen, just that itwas bad. I saw Death." They'd probably be just as weirded out as anyone. I doubt we'd get a statement.
I have no idea what's true. It just hits heavy on my weirdometer.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: Larry L

Here are some screen grabs of the frames taken in sequence...

This looks like a rifle he is holding and i think i am seeing a shoulder strap hanging too. Is it possible security can have a gun like that in Vegas? Either way it really does look like he had a gun or at least something with a strap. Cant we use photoshop to brighten this video and still pics?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yeah, I was looking for something in the Illuminati Card Game that might reference this.

Hmmm, since the Luxor (pyramid) is right next door and the shooter was essentially a sniper.

Looks like the phrase fits in as well:

Enough is Enough

Enough is Enough - Ashton Kutcher

Here's another
edit on 4-10-2017 by keys2heaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think if there were guards literally in the crowd shooting people.. people would have noticed and said something. That's a lot of eyewitnesses to not see something as obvious as someone shooting people with a rifle from 20 feet away.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: keys2heaven

Well, that's not creepy at all...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This is so bothersome. Who were these people and how did they know what was to come? Strange she'd be playing with people's hair wholentelling them they were going to die.

If they were detained, then why is this not being talked about all over media? Strange ... very strange.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is strange indeed... I notice your link also called Paddock the "suspected" gunman. I was perusing through the comments section and also found this to be interesting, in regards to the brother's interview...

If you have not listened to it yet listen to Paddocks brothers 2nd interview. In the first interview he says my brother was not a gun guy......in the 2nd interview he says I know my brother did this by himself 100% it was only him and no one else was involved. In the interview he sounds scared....almost as if someone threatened him. You have to listen to both interviews....on day 1 then day 2 ....the 2nd interview is man very afraid ....
here is the 1st one..

then the 2nd one...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: anotherside
Hmm..
My conpiratoid brain is leading me to think the perp who shot up the concert was either

Drugged/hypnotized (reference james holmes)
Blackmailed
Brainwashed extremist
Working for a larger process.

He was forced to eat more salads by his doctor and it turned him crazier than a loonbird. He thought the country and Western concert had something to do with a country salad with Western dressing on it.

I don't know what happened to that guy, he snapped it appears. That is going to happen occasionally. A small blood clot or a side effect of medicine can make someone change drastically. I wouldn't even want a fully automatic gun myself. I don't understand why someone would even want one.

For fun I assume. I have no desire for an automatic rifle either. I have a 12 and 20 gauge shotgun (both hold 3 shells each), a .22 rifle (holds 16 bullets), a 30/30 (holds 5 bullets), and a .357 revolver (holds 6 bullets). One day I'll have a 45/70 but nothing more is desired. My friend has an AR-15 and I've never shot a weaker gun besides the Jr. Red Ryder BB Guns I got my kids when they were young.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I’ve seen the footage. It was discussed on the main thread of this tragedy Monday. We concluded it’s a flashlight being turned on then off to illuminate the area, not muzzle flash.

At that point security likely thought the shooter was in the crowd.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Why did security not take the 2 people's warning as a threat? Who were these people and who was the security that took them away from the venue?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Maybe she Did call the cops.
and then she sees nothing being done!
so she trys to tell people.
you have Seen this kind of thing in films!

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: buddha
She says "They are all around you"
not ghosts be gun men!

was she a hotel maid?
and she sore the weapons in rooms?
2 brocken windows seperet rooms.
and a open window on 4th floor.
4 shooter maybe more.

and why not call the cops if you see something strange that involves guns?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm curious if the police well even look for her

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join