It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Warning: “She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I had been hearing of this on social media but hadn't seen any vids of people saying it. I'd like to see a few more witnesses to this story to give it credibility before I buy into it. I'm 100% on believing this type thing happens, as I've had many similar "strange" situations.

Take a look at the youtube channel "Jason A". He posts some interesting things on what is going on in our world today.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So a crazy lady just happens to be able to afford some expensive tickets to a show. This person should be easily found if they exist. The witness in the video talked to police which talks to security which knows the name on this ladies ticket bc they had to check it at least once when she was removed.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
OK people. This whole thing is no BS. There are multiple shooters, and they are actually IN the crowd. I've found one of them on video and I need ATS's help to isolate this piece of video and spread it around to get the truth out. This was a coordinated, well planned, terrorist attack by a TEAM of people, and aside from that guy in the hotel that's now dead.......the whole terrorist team is still out there, probably planning another attack.

OK, so there is a video compilation on youtube of cellphone cameras recording durring the attack. The video is titled "Las Vegas Shooting From Different Angles *warning not for weak of hearts*". I don't have the capability from my device's browser. Could someone with the know-how please link that video in a reply. At around the 1:34 mark of the video, a man with his back to the camera comes into frame from the left-lower side, crouched down. It looks like he's just ducking bullets while walking at first. But then he raises up, quickly points and just opens fire on the people standing directly in front of him. There's an automatic weapon, multi-flash muzzle burst right in between him and whomever he shoots. Everyone around reacts, but unfortunately the camera comes off the guy because no one knows what's going on, but you can hear this guy's gun fire multiple more bursts before that segment of the compilation ends.

I don't know who here can do it, but that segment of video needs to be isolated and brought to the authorities attention before this cell strikes again. For the love of God!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: postmeme

Is the alleged second shooter the same one that you see a few seconds after walking past the shot wearing a yellow high viz vest which may suggest he is security worker, or is disguised as one? Would be useful if we could find out what the security staff were wearing. I will try to get a screen grab and isolate the section for you.
edit on 3/10/2017 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yes, that's it!! Thank you so much. And please......someone tell me I'm just mnaking this up FFS!

ANd yes, I thought maybe it was that security guard that comes into dead center frame a few seconds later, but I don't think that was him as that security guy looks confused as hell as to what happened right where I'm pointing out. Plus he is in a hi-vis vest over a light blue collared button-up.....like a typical security guy. Crouching guy wasn't in hi-vis yellow. Looks like an extra long fitting white tee-shirt. He MAY be seen again running back to the left another few seconds later when the camera pans back left, but its too dark and hectic to tell if that's him or just another person running.

ETA: WTF.......i think it was the security guy. It almost does look like security (or something) is written across the lower back of "Crouching-Man". And the last shots just before security guy comes into frame is certainly getting closer to the camera.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Larry L because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Larry L

The guy who looks like he's crouching to take aim at 1:34, just before (unfortunately) the camera violently moves, is the same person who walks past the camera (while looking over his right shoulder) at 1:47.

He's some kind of law enforcement person. Either security guard, or police officer.

But I don't think this guy would agree to be on the stadium grounds shooting people, while his buddy Stephen is up in the hotel spraying the entire stadium area with gunfire.

BTW..it takes nerves of steel to film, when bullets are flying all around you. I'd love to know more about this videographer.

edit on 10/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Good Find. I'm convinced there was more than 1 shooter.
edit on 3-10-2017 by HUSARIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well I will say that in all the on-scene. durring the active shooting, vids I've seen that are showing the hotel front while we hear automatic gunfire going off, I don't see a single muzzle flash anywhere up there. Even with the supposed silencer he had on one of the guns, holding the trigger for as long as many of those bursts were being held (some sounded like a whole mag's worth), there would be SOME kind of flash. And how would that silenced gun still be THAT loud at ground level? And besides, it's pretty plain from these clips, that there are multiple guns (not just 2) going off from various directions and distances. None of which sound all that far away aside from 1 which does sound pretty distant....which I assume is the hotel shooter.

And on a side note, isn't infiltrating event security exactly how the Paris concert attack happened? Maybe ISIS wasn't just grandstanding when they took responsibility for this. I REALLY hope and pray this IS ISIS, because from what I'm seeing here with "Security Guy" and the hotel guy being in the pussy-hat brigade, the other option that pops right into mind is ANTIFA's recent talk of them having guns, and are going to use them. WHich is a far darker road to go down than it being ISIS.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

here is the clip shortened

Edit - don't know why it isn't embedding so here is the link

video

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Here are some screen grabs of the frames taken in sequence...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

There are members here who are well-qualified to answer your questions about the gunfire patterns and sounds.

From what I read here ( www.todayifoundout.com...) silencers/suppressors probably can't last for too many rounds before turning red hot and ceasing to function.

I honestly do think that this bored millionaire was recruited by an organization.. one that promised him a place in U.S. history books, and law enforcement training academy studies, for his cooperation.

You say ISIS claims responsibility? Did their claim sound like their previous "brags"?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And here is the security guy...

It's very hard to tell but the position of his arm looks like he may be carrying something, hard to say though. It's clearer in the video if you slow down the frames.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

The clip doesn't play for me. YouTube says an error occurred.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Yeh sorry I can't get it to embed so have edited with a link.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Here is an article about the ISIS claim with a video clip of the FBI denying it. I'm dubious they can deny it this early on as they have also stressed it will take time to investigate the suspect's past and any connections, political or religious motivations. It would make sense that they would not want it known that 'one of their own' had been converted by ISIS. The article also reflects on the ISIS statement in May calling for an attack on Las Vegas, which is seen as a symbol of Capitalism and Western decadence.

Horrifying new propaganda released by the monstrous death cult features an fighter speaking English with an American accent demanding fighters launch attacks. ISIS’s “presenter” calls on supporters to stab victims, throw them off buildings, and run them over with vehicles, in a video seen by Daily Star Online. Much of the images are of downtown Las Vegas – but also show churches, airports, banks and hospitals.

edit - why do posts always mess up when you are trying to reveal something?! someone had another theory for this ... that whole posts disappear or mess up when you are on to something, like what has just happened with me, can't get these links to post properly

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the great work daftpink. In the first still you posted before what I say is the shooting, you can see the guns butt/stock I think. And yes, in the video, when "Security Guy" comes into frame, he deffinitely seems to be holding an assault rifle.......or I should say, something you would hold in that manner. Right arm curved under as though he'd be holding the grip, left where the barrel would be. I wish we could get clearer shots of this guy's face. And as was already said, this cameraman needs to be interviewed thoroughly, and his/her raw/uncompressed video of this gone over with a fine toothed comb.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

well wild lettuce is psychoactive
maybe they were using wild lettuce in those salads

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

this link article has eye witnesses talking of a 'security guard' being chased by other security guys wearing the same outfits, and then the security guard is killed.

An Australian man who was staying in the room next to the shooter in the Mandalay Bay has confirmed he witnessed multiple gunmen involved in the Las Vegas attack. “There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us. I got outside safely and was hiding in bushes,” Brian Hodge told Australia’s Courier-Mail. Mr. Hodge, who was staying in room 32134, next door to Stephen Paddock in room 32135, also provided important information when he revealed that a security guard was killed by police. “My floor is a crime scene. They killed a security guard on my floor.”

Who was the “security guard” who was killed by police? Wendy Miller from Cooroy, on the Sunshine Coast – another Australian caught up in the Las Vegas shooting – may have provided a missing piece of the puzzle. Also speaking to the Courier-Mail, Ms Miller said she was at a bar in the nearby Luxor Hotel with her husband when she saw what she described as a “man of interest” run by. Ms Miller said the man sprinted through her hotel after coming off an escalator from the Mandalay Bay.

“The man that they [security] were chasing was wearing a security jacket like them,” she said. Mr Hodge’s eyewitness report of multiple gunmen and a dead security guard, and with Ms Miller’s report of a security guard being chased by authorities, suggest that the mainstream media narrative of the “lone wolf” gunman is not the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
For me the most important part of what the lady said is "they are all around us" or near that, the reason its important is when I saw the report here in the UK and the said the numbers it shocked me, I was initially shocked at just how many were dead and the sadness was terrible, innocent people having a good time and I'm still shocked by that but I also wondered just how there were so many injured. My initial thoughts were that there was a group of people basically doing a triangulation of the people so to inflict as many possible kills as possible but when they said it was one person with multiple guns it just seemed wrong to me. How does a person transport that many weapons without a hotel person wondering and that's without the cases of ammo.

So this woman scream "They" makes perfect sense to me....

There's something weird about the whole thing, so far from what I've heard there was no Islamist genuine connection bar IS claiming like they always do. They guy seemed to be a perfectly normal man doing well enough to own homes and at 64 a bit late in life to be having a crisis but not nearly old enough for dementia or the like to have properly set in. Drugs, debts, lady issues???

ANyway, my heart goes out to the people who died and those involved in this horrendous act, I wish them a safe recovery...

Paul.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join