It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Warning: “She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...
Independent

There was a lady who came running up behind us in the concert and she started to play with people's hair, acting crazy, and she told us that we're all going to f***ing die.

“She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

So this struck me as strange last night. I wasn't going to post anything about it, but noone else has posted a topic on it, and maybe others are thinking similarly.
When I first heard this last night, I thought it indicated a multi-suspect event (that's still it's own open line of questioning as far as I'm concerned, but not what the thread is about, because...)
The more I read and listened to the description it hit me it didn't quite add up. Maybe it's just the witness's word choice and not a direct quote, but "they are all around us" as opposed to "they/we are all around you" makes me think maybe she was seeing disturbing things/entities around the crowd. Maybe she had no idea that there was going to be a shooting incident, but could see "them" and tried to warn people.
Also, the fact she was "acting crazy" makes me think maybe she was under the influence of something. It's relatively common for certain substances to create "visions" -- in fact, the Greek word pharmakeia (translated frequently as "sorcery" in ancient texts including, but not limited to biblical greek texts) is rooted in the same root word as modern english pharmaceutical or Greek pharmikon.
I dismissed it as tiredness, but the thought stuck with me overnight and stayed with me this morning. I only got about two hours sleep, so maybe we'll blame it on that. I've been accused of not believing in enough "woo" before, so maybe this thread is to out me haha or maybe some people have had similar thoughts and were reluctant (like me!) to share.
What I'm asking is, did anyone else think something similar or have I finally succumbed to my ecclectic interest in "psychoceramics"?
edit on 2-10-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There are weird people at concerts. Maybe she was a sixties hippy ghost.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The 2nd link is not found... Has the page been moved or has the story been pulled? I saw the eye witness describe this on Sky news..at first I thought it was the shooter's female partner who knew what was going to happen, however reports now say she has since been traced and they are initially deeming her unconnected to what happened. Once I learned that fact I kinda thought the same as you.
Perhaps she had a vision of the bullets? 'They're all around us' referring to the gunfire.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Totally fair. Or knew ahead of time somehow. Or just a crazy coincidence. I just figured those angles had been covered elsewhere, and didn't see anything like what kept popping back into my head.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hmm..
My conpiratoid brain is leading me to think the perp who shot up the concert was either

Drugged/hypnotized (reference james holmes)
Blackmailed
Brainwashed extremist
Working for a larger process.

+8 more 
link   

Yes, I saw the witness on video at the site saying that. The security took the woman away she said. She said she kept telling people "You are all going to die tonight".

45 minutes before the shots were fired the woman was telling people. Weird!

edit on 2-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: daftpink

Hopefully fixed the link. A quick google search finds several. I don't think Marylou is the lady at the concert. At least that was not my impression as it evolved. At first, I certainly did.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I can't believe I'm saying that: hopefully she's identified and tested (not charged) so we can know what she took, am I right?
Then we should have one on it at each larger gathering as "danger detector".

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It makes you wonder, doesn't it?
It actually weirds me out, and I'm more worried that I'm finally "cracked" because noone else seemed to make any similar connection. Haha

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i think anyone who really wants to understand why and how this could happen cannot afford to dismiss even the bizarre ramblings of a crazy lady.

then again...do any of us really believe we will be told EVERYTHING relevant to the case the investigators find?

not a chance.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Hmm..
My conpiratoid brain is leading me to think the perp who shot up the concert was either

Drugged/hypnotized (reference james holmes)
Blackmailed
Brainwashed extremist
Working for a larger process.

He was forced to eat more salads by his doctor and it turned him crazier than a loonbird. He thought the country and Western concert had something to do with a country salad with Western dressing on it.

I don't know what happened to that guy, he snapped it appears. That is going to happen occasionally. A small blood clot or a side effect of medicine can make someone change drastically. I wouldn't even want a fully automatic gun myself. I don't understand why someone would even want one.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's said that there is a fine line between insanity and 6th sense. Maybe this woman did have a premonition --- drug induced or otherwise. How many times have you heard of people suddenly not deciding to board a plane and that have the plane crash? 6th sense --- or whatever you want to call it --- is real.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have just about come to that age where I have experienced enough things to say "anything is possible", history is filled with people giving warnings with what seem like uncanny foresight, people weirding out and turning around not boarding the Titanic, people not flying because it did not feel right before a plane crash, the list really is endless..

However with 22 thousand people esp intoxicated and possibly under the influence all bets are off to if it was just a trippy episode or a full blown premonition. Make sure the clip is saved as there is no telling where this event will lead long term politically and no doubt this will be a hotly contested event for years to come, if she did see something she was not meant to or if she is discredited to absurd lengths by the media then no doubt something may be fishy..

At this point all I can say is RIP to the innocent people that got caught up in this madness....

RA

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
It's said that there is a fine line between insanity and 6th sense. Maybe this woman did have a premonition --- drug induced or otherwise. How many times have you heard of people suddenly not deciding to board a plane and that have the plane crash? 6th sense --- or whatever you want to call it --- is real.

Actually read an account of this in reference to concert-goers. Guy had tickets for all three nights. Wife wasn't feeling well. Thought about going, but decided not to. Offered the tickets to his kids. Both declined.
I've had my own "something feels off-intuitions". Nothing quite so dramatic, but enough of them to make me listen to the feelings.
edit on 2-10-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes, my auntie is like that. I bet the poor woman had a premonition and knew how many times she had been right before and went to try and warn people, but they just thought she was nuts and tossed her out.

I better go. i feel nauseous with all this. Sorry that this happened guys, but it will happen again. It's up to you if you want to let these people continue being the sacrifice to the gun.

The only people who have come out of this with anything positive are the ones who made and sold the gun and the ammo. They are up in profit and everyone else is down.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

IMO she had a premonition. I think the media jumped to the conclusion that she was some sort of accomplice and ran with the story but by now they realise that she isn't. That's why I find it interesting that The Independent pulled that page down.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
It's a sad state for sure. But unless and until people come to realize that it isn't the gun but the mental illness that is the problem, it won't stop. Sure, the tools may change, but it will continue. Maybe with fire, maybe with a truck or car, maybe with acid... as long as there are sick people out there with intent they will find a way. No one, meantime, cares to talk about or address the mental health issue. And that, far more than guns, has been behind every one of these incidents.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

The 2nd link is not found... Has the page been moved or has the story been pulled? I saw the eye witness describe this on Sky news..at first I thought it was the shooter's female partner who knew what was going to happen, however reports now say she has since been traced and they are initially deeming her unconnected to what happened. Once I learned that fact I kinda thought the same as you.
Perhaps she had a vision of the bullets? 'They're all around us' referring to the gunfire.

I'm getting confused, having not really kept up on today's updates.

Are there two girlfriends? One said to be in the Philippines and the one at the scene who was taken into custody? The latter might be the one who said the death warning.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

She's been mentioned on UK news all afternoon and I wrongly thought she was connected to the shooter.

She could have been a crazy woman who spends her days telling strangers they're gonna die. They're out there with placards saying 'The End is Nigh.' Nobody pays them any attention until something happens.

Coincidences appear at a seemingly higher frequency when events like this occur.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: daftpink

Hopefully fixed the link. A quick google search finds several. I don't think Marylou is the lady at the concert. At least that was not my impression as it evolved. At first, I certainly did.

News this morning was that it was not Marylou his roommate. They said she is out of the country and they've located and cleared her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join