It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN says Vegas music fans were likely Trump supporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok. I'm not angry about anything just observing the obvious when it comes to the MSM.

How dare you deny me my anger! Now I'm angry about that too! And I'm not taking it anymore!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just saw that the CBS VP that said something similar just got fired for her idiot comments on social media.

Maybe folks will learn one day.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

So, so sick and tired of every tragedy needing to be political !!

Buddy you ain't the only one. It's getting even more ridiculous. If Punxsutawney Phil died they would probably come up with a spin for that too.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Buddy you ain't the only one. It's getting even more ridiculous. If Punxsutawney Phil died they would probably come up with a spin for that too.

My take on the OP was more of an exposure on the corrupt and agenda driven MSM. I don't think that's political, some people still think agenda-driven and biased media is a conspiracy. But I can see how others are making it political.
edit on 2/10/2017 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Phil was an angry driver after all

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

CNN insinuates that these people dying is ok, because they are likely Trump voters.

CNN insinuates that this retribution is against Trump voters.

The smear is palpable.

Are you kidding me? He said this:

"The President, clearly as John said, striking a pitch perfect tone there. And something else I think to keep in mind, a lot of these country music supporters were likely Trump supporters and this is something, that of course, is hitting the tapestry of all Americans. And there are going to be victims from all across the country here. So this is something that is a national tragedy as the President said and the flag he's also ordered at half staff today in memory of all of the victims"

From THAT you got:

CNN insinuates that these people dying is ok, because they are likely Trump voters.

CNN insinuates that this retribution is against Trump voters.

The smear is palpable.

Holy #. Dude. I think you're mistaking your own projection for Zeleny's insinuation.
edit on 2017-10-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Is the consternation at this remark because it is insensitive, or because it is true?

I don't see how it could be true. Country music fans are everywhere. Why I don't know but that's a different story.
Cali is just a short trip away. Gotta be loads of liberals that are into country. I can't prove that but logic dictates it so.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

How dare you talk about Punxsutawney Phil you Canadian such-in-such! What are you trying to say? That Americans abuse groundhogs? FEEL MY INEXPLICABLE RAGE!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It came to mind because our groundhog Wiarton Willie died last month.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that you think of Americans as disposable groundhogs. I mean, that's not at all what you actually said but it seems to me that in an alternate reality, you may have been implying that and I'm desperate for something to be outraged at Canada about.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yeah, i didn't get the whole quote when i read it.

Just ignore me....im moving along.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

My condolences.

He was a cool groundhog.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Their always looking for something to pin on liberals even when its pinned in their own mind

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Their always looking for something to pin on liberals even when its pinned in their own mind

Just like CNN

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: trollz

CNN's MO is to push the Leftist agenda as far as they possibly can.
It isn't the first time they have bashed Trump supporters...in fact, they do it almost every day.
To me, for them to say something like that, they must be assuming this killer had a problem with Trump and his supporters.
I don't think they would have any other reason to say it and quite frankly, they are sick assholes for saying it.
The killer's motive is not known yet but CNN has it already figured out in their deranged minds.

It was his sneaky way of giving his anti American CNN viewers a "silver lining" to last night's tragedy, while simultaneously going "Ha-Ha!"

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Don't even joke around like that... Phillip is sacred to my people.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hey man! I never said I believed it! I said that's what some talking head on NBC, I think, said! "Speculation abounds", I said, over and over, not "Facts abound!"

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
He might be pointing out that Trump could feel especially connected to these concert goers because they are fans of country music, and fans of country music are likely to be Trump supporters.

I did not pick up on him suggesting Trump supporters are more likely to be victims of gun violence because of their views on gun control. If anything, it might be an important fact if the shooter was targeting Trump supporters.
edit on 03amTue, 03 Oct 2017 05:45:29 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Everybody likes music. Let's keep this real and apolitical.
This is tragic enough without that stuff.
Isn't it?

Gun crime is a political issue.

Accepting that is the first step to looking for solutions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join