It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN says Vegas music fans were likely Trump supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So according to CNN, we must get rid of Trump and put in Hillary so people will stop killing those of us who voted for Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Apparently, the shooter's father was a convicted bankrobber. When released the first time, he went right back out and robbed more banks.

Apparently, this man inherited mental illness which they say is most of the people in prison.

Trump's name should not be part of this horror-the truth needs to be told.

When will this country take mental illness seriously? Besides just a pill.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: trollz

So according to CNN, we must get rid of Trump and put in Hillary so people will stop killing those of us who voted for Trump.

CNN should stick with rumors and news that's important to them, like Russian collusion.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ya, that's what they're saying...

wow, just wow.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"CNN says Vegas music fans were likely Trump supporters"

So? And?

Who gives a $hit.

These people more importantly are fathers, mothers, sons and daughters, brothers, sisters!

So, so sick and tired of every tragedy needing to be political !!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
CNN insinuates that these people dying is ok, because they are likely Trump voters.

CNN insinuates that this retribution is against Trump voters.

The smear is palpable.

Speaking of which, i wonder who Tom Petty voted for. Might as well throw him into this as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ah Geez! Triggered?

One talking head, participating in the endless media bloat of time filling speculation, comments that many of the victims were probably Trump supporters, and you think that's CNN saying that mass Trump supporters dying and getting injured is okay?

Puleeeze! The hyperbole is palpable!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Ah Geez! Triggered?

One talking head, participating in the endless media bloat of time filling speculation, comments that many of the victims were probably Trump supporters, and you think that's CNN saying that mass Trump supporters dying and getting injured is okay?

Puleeeze! The hyperbole is palpable!

No, i think its a nitwit representing CNN.

If i am on the phone with a nitwit in a call center representing my cable provider, and that nitwit says something stupid, then the cable company said something stupid. That is how it works...representatives represent the entity.

ETA: use the word "triggered" is really, really dumb. I am only "triggered" by the constant drone of divisive politics infiltrating every aspect of our lives. Even when 450 innocent people are shot....our "news" organizations see fit to muse over who those people may have voted for. As if it is relevant.

CBS did the right thing firing their idiot. CNN should follow suit. There is a time for politics....when standing over the mangled corpses of 50 people is not the time.
edit on 10/2/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Is the consternation at this remark because it is insensitive, or because it is true?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His brother says he was a multi millionare and a real estate developer.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well said! CNN should fire their on-air idiot too.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If anything, in my opinion, by commenting that many of the victims were likely Trump supporters, it smears anti-Trumpers, libtards, Democrats, ANTIFA! It gives Trump supporters martyr status and Trump a halo, if that was some kind of motive for the shooting.

edit on 2-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TinfoilTP

CNN is attempting to trigger left-wing radicals to hit the NASCAR circuits next.

You know, CNN was out of line for the comment about the audience that was fired on ... but this comment is about equally unhelpful in the overall scheme of things.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
CNN insinuates that these people dying is ok, because they are likely Trump voters.

CNN insinuates that this retribution is against Trump voters.

The smear is palpable.

Speaking of which, i wonder who Tom Petty voted for. Might as well throw him into this as well.

really???

he didn't insinuate any of that.

holy crap, dude, what are you going on about.

you get the snowflake extraordinaire award!

we're doomed...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well some talking head on CNN SAID it as an opinion...

Which means EVERYONE on CNN believes the same!!!

And EVERYONE knows CNN is part of the Derp State agenda!

/s

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well, people who are triggered using go off some kind of hyperbolic rant around here.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok. I'm not angry about anything just observing the obvious when it comes to the MSM.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it is not surprising that new outlets first instinct is to make this a political issue. It does not matter which "side" you happen to be on. Lives were destroyed because of some asshole. Things like, "well they were probably mostly conservatives because we all know only dumb rednecks listen to country music" or "well most of the victims were probably Trump supporters so that evil left is obviously responsible" just further tears this country apart...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

When CNN talks, millions of people listen and believe !!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I understand that for somebody to perceive something as a smear, there doesn't need to be intent. However, I'm not seeing what the smear itself is in this case.

That Trump fans are more likely to be country music fans? What do you think the smear was?

In other news, a Salon writer is slamming CNN for being too favorable of Trump:

There Is No “Unity” to Celebrate, and We Aren’t “Resolved” to Do Anything

The network’s anchors and pundits used the word unity seven times, also raising themes such as “calm,” “resolve,” “reassurance,” and consolation. “He has shown he can bring this country together,” said one anchor, Poppy Harlow, apparently reporting from an alternate reality. As viewers waited for Trump to take the lectern, analyst Lisa Monaco even suggested that he might be delaying his speech in order to carefully gather more information:

“Pitch perfect,” said chief national correspondent John King. “Pitch perfect,” said senior White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny. “Pitch perfect,” said political director David Chalian. (They really all said this!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join