It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN says Vegas music fans were likely Trump supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

CNN is attempting to trigger left-wing radicals to hit the NASCAR circuits next.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
wow....the right on this thread are trying to connect a lot of far flung dots....talk about snowflakes, any word or phrase that even hints at any type of gun control, and the right-wing snowflakes s**t their pants....more jumpy than a cat in a dog kennel

You can only kick a cat so many times before it learns to run away when you put on your boots. For fifty years gun-rights advocates have had to man the ramparts every time someone comes off their meds. By now we're pretty well conditioned.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What they refuse to understand is that for some of us, our impulse is to directly enable ourselves to protect our children, not to directly disarm ourselves so that we can't do it should we need to.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: trollz

It was also being reported, on NBC I think, that the shooter was a degenerate gambler, who may have lost a lot of $$ and then snapped. Speculation abounds.

There was no "snapped". Those hotel rooms had to be rented at least two weeks in advance because that is how long that hotel has been booked full. Then he had to sneak around 10 guns in there, and all of that ammunition. The guy had no military training which suggests he may have had help. Someone who snaps just takes a gun out of their cabinet, jumps in their vehicle and goes on a rampage not from a highly long term planned tactical sniper position with specialized equipment for auto fire and two rooms with 45 degree kill lines.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So what CNN?

Does that mean they deserve to be shot?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

HEy a high up as CBS said sh e had no sympathy for th e victims who were mos t likely trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Its nothing more than CNN doing what they do: assigning a political team and using it to insinuate smear.

Assholes.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

So what CNN?

Does that mean they deserve to be shot?

If you recall, just before the inauguration, CNN advocated president-elect Trump being assassinated before he could take the oath of office.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, even more stereotyping...

He is (I don't know that he was, nor do I care--he's a slimey ooze dwelling psycho who's political affiliations mean nothing to me.) an Anti-FA supporter, therefore they're all like that...

I've not watched CNN, in many, many years, so I've no idea how they're portraying him. Though if they're portraying the concert goers as likely Trump supporters, then it doesn't surprise me that he'd be portrayed as the "opposition".

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There's NEWS.

Then there's COMMENTARY.

CNN airs BOTH.

If one is to ignorant and stupid to separate them and tell them APART...

Welp... the world must be a very confusing place.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

HEy a high up as CBS said sh e had no sympathy for th e victims who were mos t likely trump supporters.

Mass Pschogenic Illness

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The higher up was fired for her comments apparently. its on page 84 in active shooter las vegas thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I'm so glad you're here to tell us these things.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Domestic terrorist CNN delivers commentary as news. 90% of what the Talking Heads say on that Network is designed to stir up controversy, conflict and divisiveness.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So CNN are trying to suggest it was an anti-Trump motivated attack before any hints of the motivation are known. I'm not surprised. They would use anything. It's pathetic, disrespectful and shows how blatant the MSM are in pushing agendas. Ignore them.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

j

pretty much how I view fox news. funny that..
edit on 2-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its nothing more than CNN doing what they do: assigning a political team and using it to insinuate smear.

Assholes.

What smear? What smear did "CNN" insinuate?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

So CNN are trying to suggest it was an anti-Trump motivated attack before any hints of the motivation are known. I'm not surprised. They would use anything. It's pathetic, disrespectful and shows how blatant the MSM are in pushing agendas. Ignore them.

That would make a little more sense but I'm not buying that either. I think he was just making an observation that he thought was useful that really wasn't particularly useful.

But what the hell, I'm outraged now.

How dare CNN smear the Left! GRRRRRR! I'm very upset that he said that. I am filled with anger!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It was also being reported, on NBC I think, that the shooter was a degenerate gambler, who may have lost a lot of $$ and then snapped. Speculation abounds.

Big degenerate gamblers don't have thousands of dollars worth of guns.

And they don't bring them to hotel rooms.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Assholes.

What smear? What smear did "CNN" insinuate?

What was the point of politicising this?

Just because a smear didn't happen doesn't mean it wasn't intended. Unless you think there is some kind of relevance with pondering over who the concert goers may/may not have supported politically.

Im open to changing my mind here....but i'd need to understand what the purpose of that was first.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join