It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN says Vegas music fans were likely Trump supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Must automatically mean the shooter was a Democrat and attended anti-Trump protests.

Wait for the connections soon to be out.

And maybe his Father was a psycho criminal too.

Wait for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He said a lot of them were likely, I can't see anything wrong with that in the context of Trump going there. He did not say most of them. Just because people like country and western music doesn't mean they are Republicans. In fact, most people I know around here who are country and western fans are probably democrats. Conservative and liberal is not really an issue, Trump is more liberal than conservative by nature, but he does respect conservative opinions unless they buck heads with him.

But alot them Ill bet were not Trump supporters like probably half of them. So what the point of saying it?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: amazing
It was kind of a dumb thing to say, but seriously. Most people that like country music are conservative/Republican and I would say DID vote for Trump. Yes no?

What? Most people like alot of different genres of music.

A 2004 Gallup survey found nearly 60 percent of country fans identify more strongly with Republicans, compared with 11 percent who identify as liberal and around 30 percent who say they’re political moderates. While many rock and classical music fans say they’re conservatives but not nearly as big a portion as in country

.I think it's relative to this discussion because I keep thinking this shooter thought he was doing something Against trump or trump supporters.

I do to.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
We already have people all over saying that this is the "karmic response" to Puerto Rico, People like this cbs exec who doesn't care, as long as it was republicans that were gunned down... dailycaller.com... etc....

It's really pretty sick. So much for the political side of love and tolerance, huh?

your reference has already been 404'd...maybe the "daily caller" found out it was a fake "troll" poster and removed it

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

It was also being reported, on NBC I think, that the shooter was a degenerate gambler, who may have lost a lot of $$ and then snapped. Speculation abounds.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
There it is... I was waiting for the media turned this to a political mess. I dont have the link so you'll have to google it. But a lawyer for cbs said she feels no remorse for those at the concert because most country fans are gun touting people.

And to think...........that's just how low this country has sunk.......people witholding remorse over the killing of fellow citizens because they're on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

What with the Deep State operating, orchestrating and probably funding Antifa, this country is in for a very bumpy ride. We may be moving into a Deep State promotion of an "American Spring" type event to justify whatever behavior they intend to take which MIGHT be gun confiscation although it really isn't clear what their long term objectives are other than consolidating their grip on their control over the Government.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It was also being reported, on NBC I think, that the shooter was a degenerate gambler, who may have lost a lot of $$ and then snapped. Speculation abounds.

No. Not what has been said at all. Not that facts matter but what WAS said was that the shooter recently had some large 'gambling transactions'. The speculation is on you. Is it possible that he decided to do this thing and blow all his money knowing he was going out?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Skip to 1:20:

"Something else I think to keep in mind, alot of these country music supporters were likely Trump supporters"

What does this mean? Why did he say it? Is this guy just an idiot..."

No.

He's just an a$$hole.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
CNN has an agenda, and it is not one of American unity. They despise middle America and view them as deplorables.

CNN, along with other msm outlets, has a kind of snobbery that they mistakenly think is a higher intellectual capacity.

It's like this. They think their degree in something like "Women's Studies" is more valuable than your Ag degree. They think their "journalism" skills has a higher importance than one's electrician skills. They think a law degree is more important than being a pastor, or a fireman, or a policeman.

THEY DON'T KNOW! Yep! It's that simple.

Jason Aldean will launch his They Don’t Know Tour with special guests Chris Young, Kane Brown, and Dee Jay Silver, on April 27th in Toledo, OH!

You don't have to embrace country music to understand what is being said in its poetry or message.

edit on 2-10-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
wow....the right on this thread are trying to connect a lot of far flung dots....talk about snowflakes, any word or phrase that even hints at any type of gun control, and the right-wing snowflakes s**t their pants....more jumpy than a cat in a dog kennel

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i love how there are people in this thread doing their darndest to find a way to make the Trump reference relevant even in the slightest way.

no, its completely irrelevant and its TOTALLY par for the course with CNNs overwhelmingly politicized, Trump hating "news" reporting in general.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

No. Not what has been said at all.

Yes, I heard some talking head say that, as I was channel surfing.

The speculation is on you. Is it possible that he decided to do this thing and blow all his money knowing he was going out?

And, that speculation is on you.

It's all speculation, especially the speculation that the shooter wanted to target Trump Supporters. Speculation abounds!

edit on 2-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

wow....the right on this thread are trying to connect a lot of far flung dots....talk about snowflakes, any word or phrase that even hints at any type of gun control, and the right-wing snowflakes s**t their pants....more jumpy than a cat in a dog kennel

interesting what disasters expose

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: dothedew
We already have people all over saying that this is the "karmic response" to Puerto Rico, People like this cbs exec who doesn't care, as long as it was republicans that were gunned down... dailycaller.com... etc....

It's really pretty sick. So much for the political side of love and tolerance, huh?

your reference has already been 404'd...maybe the "daily caller" found out it was a fake "troll" poster and removed it

Ok whatever you say.
Here it is again.....

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” a CBS spokeswoman told Fox News.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
i love how there are people in this thread doing their darndest to find a way to make the Trump reference relevant even in the slightest way.

no, its completely irrelevant and its TOTALLY par for the course with CNNs overwhelmingly politicized, Trump hating "news" reporting in general.

ah c'mon.....the only people politicizing it are the trump lovers...straws being grasped by the handfuls

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Typical stereotyping from the media.

I can safely be considered a non-supporter of Trump...yet, hmmm, I luvs me some country music, and bluegrass, above most other music I listen to.

Truly sad that victims of a terror attack are being attacked themselves--oh, they must have been Trump supporters.

...and this is indicative of what, pray?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

How does this make Trump look bad? If anything it gives Trump supporters 'victim-hood'. The radical 'Left' picking on Trump and his supporters. The guy's an asshat. But things like this bring out the very worst people.

Exactly right. As usual CNN is displaying how stupid they are.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

CNN is implying that the shooter was a Lefty, in the spirit of antifa.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Theyre saying that Trump supporters deserve to get shot because they dont care for minorities or foreigners.

LIKE BLACKS OR DIE!!!

People will say its more complicated than that but it isnt.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Everybody likes music. Let's keep this real and apolitical.
This is tragic enough without that stuff.
Isn't it?

You only say that because everything about this thread makes your side look awful.

CNN says in a round about way that Country music = Trump supporters therefore it is to be expected. The resist movement has bloodlust and it overflowed on CNN to the point they could not contain it from spewing out of the mouth of one of their talking heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join