It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient plan...anybody read this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was searching on any signs of "nwo" and this came up on the yahoo search engine. I've read it and find that alot of this really does make sense to me.

www.freedomdomain.com...

So many things seem to be comming together to create the overall big picture.If we the people make plans to do anything about the takeover, what would it be and how would we?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This site just looks like something typed in about an hour of the top of his head. There is little evidence presented, and much twisting of words. Eg

We are all familiar with the term "The United Kingdom". Have you ever really thought of this term. The "United King-Dom" - First you have "United" meaning "All One", then "King" meaning "crown" or "head" and "Dome", which is a term that expresses "Covering". So, broken down, you have a word which means something that is ONE, at the TOP, and ALL COVERING. -- This is a very simple illustration that expresses the "Idea" we are talking about here. Also, the term "United States" implies a similar connotation. "ONE STATE". Well, if you go a little further, you have the "United Nations" and what this implies. "ONE NATION".

United Nations means exactly that, it does not mean "one nation", it means nations that are, err, united. It was started after the second world war to stop anything like that ever happening again.

Anyway, to answer you question: if it is all true then there is little we can do against it.

join