It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Everyone stop and take a breath. No one knows for certain if this is a real person or not. If nothing else has been learned this week it's that you cannot trust sources on social media. Just saying what 'she' did is reprehensible beyond words. But the statement is so far beyond the pale that I find it difficult to believe it's real. It's intent, in my view, is to further push the 'division agenda' that is running un-checked in this country right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That's what I think this is this time round.

Obvious to me that it's some troll got into her account or its some troll set up a fake account!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: FauxMulder

who cares what some twit says...
Trump can delete his tweets and be absolved of saying something wrong, so can she.
its not like this stuff wasn't said on a daily basis when Obama was in office about his children by right wing nutcases...

So if there were once psychopaths who called for the death etc of one president, thats makes okay when some other psychopath school teacher does the same with another?

Got it!

c'mon...there are members here that scour the internet FOR ANY nutcase that says anything against trump or his voters, and then proudly displays it here......then all of the trumpsters on ATS jump on the bandwagon, and say how this is "typical" of the left......wash, rinse, repeat

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Since you brought it up... She's just another leftist sicko.

peace

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Although I tuned out for the left/right stuff during the obama years, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the same "there are members here that scour the internet FOR ANY nutcase that says anything against" OBAMA.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Unacceptable. Unthinkable.

She will understand what fear and loss mean soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't think this woman should be teaching our young. Maybe her school district should look at her and evaluate whether they need people like that teaching their students. If there is no problem with her by the school board, maybe the people in their community should evaluate whether their board is a problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This person is just following the script...it is out and up...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What I have come to expect of an idiot liberal,it's always about them,yet they protest it's all about everyone else,what a sick and depraved democrap

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

who cares what some twit says...

How about the parents of her students??? Especially those parents who are Trump supporters...

How about the school district employing her??? How about the school where she teaches??? How about the other teachers and administrators and staff that work with her? How many of those folks are Trump supporters?

Trump can delete his tweets and be absolved of saying something wrong...

Like anyone can "absolve" anyone -- including Trump -- except in their own heart and mind. And others can hold it against him forever and beyond.

...so can she.

Yup. In the same ways Trump can be absolved by some and condemned by others.

its not like this stuff wasn't said on a daily basis when Obama was in office about his children by right wing nutcases...

And it's wrong because it's wrong -- not because it's Obama or Trump or anyone else.

Of course we have to keep it in perspective, but there will be consequences for this unconscionable comment by a heartless woman. And there damn well should be.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

You make zero sense. There is no need to "assume" anything when someone like her expresses her hate for Trump supporters so clearly by actually wishing them dead. No room for doubt or misunderstandings whatsoever.

Also, you did not answer my question. What method of communication would she have had to use for you to not simply dismiss it? As I said, I am really curious.

What's not to make sense? You've looked at a tweet and derived from that her life-story. On account of a tweet you've justified your own hatred.

I'd dismiss it on any medium.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
The first reply on the twitter screenshot sums her up nicely...

I absolutely loathe that word... but I gotta admit that when I saw it, such an extremely vile word does sum her up well. Not proud of myself for that. But it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It could have been a real tweet from a real person, possibly a teacher. It also could have been a troll, domestic or otherwise.

People say horrible stuff on Twitter, Facebook, in forums, etc constantly. There's a very large pool to be drawn from. And there's also a lot of trolls who would think nothing of hoaxing something like this.

Social media is exceedingly new and we really need to figure out how to maintain perspective. We're ruining ourselves. The only ones benefiting from this are clickbait propagandists.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Disappointing.

I usually enjoy your posts, which on average seem well reasoned and logical- even if I don't always agree with you.

Just bizarre your take on this.

What is bizarre is that you guys look at twitter and think you see the world. What's disappointing is that you've condemned the woman on grounds so specious that she will likely lose her livelihood just to make you feel better.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That tweet is absolutely horrible, and repugnant. I feel sorry for her for having a level of hate so high that she has lost all empathy for other human beings.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

What I have come to expect of an idiot liberal,it's always about them,yet they protest it's all about everyone else,what a sick and depraved democrap

see op, the trolling worked - yay!

remember those Macedonian kids that essentially monetized idiocy? it only worked on conservatives, don't be one of those.

those of us that care about this divide that is so obviously being perpetuated need to wake up to it. don't be part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: SlapMonkey

pathetic.

carry on the divide guys.

If reality is pathetic, so be it. There are plenty of people here so enamored with and loyal to political ideology that they would react in such a way.

If you don't like to hear that, so be it. I wasn't dividing anyone, just pointing out that there are people as despicable as the person of interest in the OP on ATS, and to further that comment, they are a poison to ATS and our societies around the world.

Again, if you don't like my comment, so be it, but I wasn't being divisive, just pointing out reality. If you're so interested in not being divisive, maybe don't lump me in with a generalized group of people just because you don't like what I say.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Everyone stop and take a breath. No one knows for certain if this is a real person or not. If nothing else has been learned this week it's that you cannot trust sources on social media. Just saying what 'she' did is reprehensible beyond words. But the statement is so far beyond the pale that I find it difficult to believe it's real. It's intent, in my view, is to further push the 'division agenda' that is running un-checked in this country right now.

Agreed. The statement was so far beyond acceptable that it makes me quite certain it was a fake account, used by a Troll or a foreign intelligence agency, or somebody with an agenda to stir up trouble.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

you're right, I apologize.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What in the world are you talking about? I have not said a single word about her life story, I have ONLY commented on her obvious hatred and death wish for Trump supporters. And now you accuse me of being hateful? Based on what, exactly?

What an utterly bizarre and nonsensical post. Your mental gymnastics are quite baffling, congrats with your fiction writing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join