It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know if you're talking about me or not. But, I'm not trying to cover for this posted opinion. I'm just not surprised or outraged, like so many SJW snowflakes posting in this thread. It's typical human behavior that we've seen pop up, on all sides, after tragedy strikes, time and time again.

the impetus behind this poster's thread is the very same desperate attempt of he human mind to rationalize a dangerous world, point out an enemy to blame, divide, separate and find a safe place to hide!

edit on 2-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

You guys want to keep pointing out that it's just some random person saying something stupid on twitter.

No, she is a school teacher who shouldn't be anywhere near a school or kids. THAT is the point. It's not an attack on you lefties. Even though you seem bound and determined to make it that. As I've already pointed out the vast majority here are commenting on her as an individual.

Do you know for a fact she's a teacher? Or a mother? Or a sister? Or an activist? Or a real life human being? Or that the tweet was legit?

I don't know Ante, maybe shes a Russian troll. The only way to be sure is if she is identified, which may or may not happen. Who knows. I hope it does.

If she didn't put "teacher" in her Twitter profile, would you not have posted this thread?

No.

I'll ask again: where did you find out about this tweet? What's the provenance?

I first saw it on twitter where many people grabbed screen shots before the account was taken down. Its been making the rounds on the internet in other places as well.

isn't that how trolling works. someone posts something ridiculous, outrage and more posting follows. liberals are bashed as hating their country.

distraction, basically.

come on!

we need to wake up to this and stop perpetuating it. we are being used and it's ugly.

edit on 2-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I care. A lot. Because she is a teacher who has impact on children's minds.

Who the hell knows what other "passing thoughts" and expressions of mindless hate that comes out of her mouth on a daily basis if she can bring herself to tweet something like this when people are dying in perhaps the worst mass shooting the US have ever seen.

It’s twitter.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

You guys want to keep pointing out that it's just some random person saying something stupid on twitter.

No, she is a school teacher who shouldn't be anywhere near a school or kids. THAT is the point. It's not an attack on you lefties. Even though you seem bound and determined to make it that. As I've already pointed out the vast majority here are commenting on her as an individual.

Do you know for a fact she's a teacher? Or a mother? Or a sister? Or an activist? Or a real life human being? Or that the tweet was legit?

I don't know Ante, maybe shes a Russian troll. The only way to be sure is if she is identified, which may or may not happen. Who knows. I hope it does.

If she didn't put "teacher" in her Twitter profile, would you not have posted this thread?

No.

I'll ask again: where did you find out about this tweet? What's the provenance?

I first saw it on twitter where many people grabbed screen shots before the account was taken down. Its been making the rounds on the internet in other places as well.

isn't that how trolling works. someone posts something ridiculous, outrage and more posting follows. liberals are bashed as hating their country.

distraction, basically.

come on!

yes back in 2011 when the account was made, the genius troll had the foresight of Trumps election, and then knew that a mass shooting in Vegas at a country music concert would happen so that they could get all the lulz from the triggering that would ensue......

Also the VAST majority of people are takling about this person as an individual. NOT a group of liberals.
edit on 2-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh I'm aware. It's becoming the gravy in my research: the way we've been being socially engineered into being a bunch of psychopaths. Given our tribalist nature as homo sapiens, and the psychopathic nature of mindless groups (think angry mobs), its not too hard in the worlds preeminent This Is Sparta culture to throw just enough of the right cues out there in a society set up politically as a two sided us vs them realm, to get people all wound up in psychopathic fervor. We're all just minnows in a fish tank and the elitist kids holding the fish food are having a blast.

edit on 2-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This woman is a deplorable. Do you see the #hashtags in her profile?

Can't believe she's a teacher.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I am completely aware of that, thanks. And social media like Twitter is a very big part of how people communicate these days.

So tell me, which method of communication would this woman have had to use for you to take her statement seriously and not just dismiss it? A letter to the editor? Maybe marching in the streets with a big sign? Or should she have called in to a radio station to express her hate? What? I am genuinely curious.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

pretty sure trolls were making account even back in 2011.

the rest of that makes no sense, of course they didn't know about the shooting doesn't mean they can't ramp that account back up to use it to troll.

carry on with the outrage by all mean - knock yourself out. (you're being used, imo)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So you're focused on the manner of her expression and not its substance or her self identified role in education?

Very odd.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If she takes power, she would probably be the next Pol Pot.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just like you cn have 'fake' news, you can have 'fake' twitter accounts set up to purposefully incite violence on others.

The woman is supposedly in her 50's holding a young child i her arms, so i'll ask again 'do you really think she would put in her description those things she says??'

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Take her as serious as you want, but looking at a tweet and assuming motives, level of hatred, wants, desires, professionalism, ability to do her job, ethics, and so on, is a level of puritanical thought-policing that one might consider dismissing the tweet before reacting so stupidly over it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

So you're focused on the manner of her expression and not its substance or her self identified role in education?

Very odd.

You look at a tweet and assume the rest. That’s pretty standard nowadays.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Do trolls usually delete their accounts after they go viral? Isn't that the point of a troll account? Or is it more likely this person realized how stupid the tweet was and deleted her account when she saw the response she was getting?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You make zero sense. There is no need to "assume" anything when someone like her expresses her hate for Trump supporters so clearly by actually wishing them dead. No room for doubt or misunderstandings whatsoever.

Also, you did not answer my question. What method of communication would she have had to use for you to not simply dismiss it? As I said, I am really curious.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes again, if it was "fake", do you think they would have deleted it? I say if it was real, this lady just didnt understand how powerful the internet can be. Then deleted it after all the responses.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Disappointing.

I usually enjoy your posts, which on average seem well reasoned and logical- even if I don't always agree with you.

Just bizarre your take on this.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

are you sure she deleted it? could have been twitter, apparently they've been deleting troll accounts lately. also, just because "she" deleted it doesn't mean it's not a troll account... by deleting it it makes it more "real", trolls know what they're doing. lol

another thing trolls do is use pictures of sweet looking people like this one with a baby and an elderly lady. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I agree with SPOOKY.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

sorry - it doesnt work like that

you cannot claim :

" she is not an anti trumper "

just because she is clearly derranged

the best you can hope to get away with is the caveat :

" such derranged cockwombles do not represent or reflect the trump opposition "