It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i'm pretty sure that you cant change the date that you joined twitter

Someone could also Photoshop that image or may have changed the picture and info as well on an old account.
edit on 2-10-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You guys want to keep pointing out that it's just some random person saying something stupid on twitter.

No, she is a school teacher who shouldn't be anywhere near a school or kids. THAT is the point. It's not an attack on you lefties. Even though you seem bound and determined to make it that. As I've already pointed out the vast majority here are commenting on her as an individual.

link   
a reply to: windword

So Trump supporters getting killed is "usefulness"?

You must be out of your mind and should seek professional help, I am not joking. I hope you do not have easy access to guns.

link   
Your title verb “celebrates” is over the top.

What she wrote/tweeted was wrong, but you’re feeding the beast.

a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Sadly, she reminds me of how some people here on ATS may react.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Three words... infuriating, disturbing, disgusting.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

oh please, i'm sure you've never said libtard - ever.

suddenly it's chilling.. give me a break.

this is most likely a troll account.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

An old white man killed 50 people. You post a tweet from a nobody who said something disrespectful.

The problem with this thread is that many members here will only extrapolate and generalize based on the latter.
Your deflection is disgusting.

Liberals hate America.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

pathetic.

carry on the divide guys.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hacked account? a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Generalize much?

link   
A tweet is no more than a passing thought. In other words, who cares?

link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Why are you making excuses?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

You guys want to keep pointing out that it's just some random person saying something stupid on twitter.

No, she is a school teacher who shouldn't be anywhere near a school or kids. THAT is the point. It's not an attack on you lefties. Even though you seem bound and determined to make it that. As I've already pointed out the vast majority here are commenting on her as an individual.

Do you know for a fact she's a teacher? Or a mother? Or a sister? Or an activist? Or a real life human being? Or that the tweet was legit?

If she didn't put "teacher" in her Twitter profile, would you not have posted this thread?

I'll ask again: where did you find out about this tweet? What's the provenance?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Don't take my words out of context! You are a perfect example of the human mind outrageously stretching tragic data to make your world viewpoint seem true, logical and correct.

You are, also, using this thread as an excuse to attack other ATS posters, politicizing carnage and feeding the political divide! Good job at being trolled!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

this person tweets something stupid. (though most likely it's a troll account to rile people just like you up.)

then you double down with something just as stupid and call another poster a name.

good work there, peaches.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
A tweet is no more than a passing thought. In other words, who cares?

Yeah. I'm more interested in the creative lengths people will go to cover for her now that its a topic...

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Do you know for a fact she's a teacher? Or a mother? Or a sister? Or an activist? Or a real life human being? Or that the tweet was legit?

I don't know Ante, maybe shes a Russian troll. The only way to be sure is if she is identified, which may or may not happen. Who knows. I hope it does.

If she didn't put "teacher" in her Twitter profile, would you not have posted this thread?

No.

I'll ask again: where did you find out about this tweet? What's the provenance?

I first saw it on twitter where many people grabbed screen shots before the account was taken down. Its been making the rounds on the internet in other places as well.
edit on 2-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I care. A lot. Because she is a teacher who has impact on children's minds.

Who the hell knows what other "passing thoughts" and expressions of mindless hate that comes out of her mouth on a daily basis if she can bring herself to tweet something like this when people are dying in perhaps the worst mass shooting the US have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Someone with this complete lack of empathy, full of hate, has no business working around kids.

I thought those were essential qualities for educators today. Coupled with contempt for individuality and fear of intellectual curiosity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join