It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The lady thinks she's a "crowd" I bet.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

her mentioning the name of the singer makes you wonder if that was the motive of the criminal in the first place

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The vast majority here have commented on this person as an individual.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Particularly the people making sweeping statements about Anti-Trump people all being like this crazy person.

That's the purpose of this thread, to degrade anti-Trumpers.

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Abysha

So I'm supposed to assume favorably what you 'might' say and not just what you actually said???

I guess your argument is the same I had about Trump not explicitly condemning Nazis with strong enough language. So I get that. Even though I'm a nobody like this teacher and he is president, I get it.

Point taken.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: kaylaluv

The lady thinks she's a "crowd" I bet.

Well she would be wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No, that's what you are trying to do Re-read the OP. The vast majority of people here have commented on her as an individual.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

who cares what some twit says...
Trump can delete his tweets and be absolved of saying something wrong, so can she.
its not like this stuff wasn't said on a daily basis when Obama was in office about his children by right wing nutcases...

You really think you can compare Trump deleting a Tweet to this sorry excuse of a rat's ass? That's outrageous.
And yeah...I guess you can say this piece of sh!t was exercising her free speech rights, I prefer to say she is exercising her right to show the world how much of a #ing deranged Leftist she is.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Yes it does.What a disgusting PoS she is.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But , in all fairness, this lady appears to be my age . Who can say she may not be suffering from some form of extreme dementia ? Was she capable of knowing what was happening at the time ? I have heard my sister-in-law say some off the wall stuff without even knowing or remembering.
Not excusing it in the least . But at least giving an alternate possibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I'm glad.

The only hope we have as a nation is making sure the majority of us, despite our political differences, agree that the extremes, wherever they may be found, are not ever acceptable. Period.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Looks like a fake account set up to incite hatred and violence to me.

Look at the details about herself:

the resistance
dumptrump
impeach45
#trump
pussygrabber

Does tha realy look like something a teacher would write about herself? Especially at her age??

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No....

I don't believe you.

You've proven your skew by saying that the poster was "celebrating" the murders, when she was expressing her hope that only her "enemies" had been slain.

edit on 2-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sadly yes. There have been several examples of various 'educators' doing the same.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

then you haven't noticed that her account was created in 2011

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Looks like a fake account set up to incite hatred and violence to me.

Look at the details about herself:

the resistance
dumptrump
impeach45
#trump
pussygrabber

Does tha realy look like something a teacher would write about herself? Especially at her age??

Sadly, it does actually look like your typical social media account for your average everyday loon.

I have little faith in the human race, and it is being tested everyday.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Why do you ask me that question? Are you implying that I am somehow supporting Trump's policy on NK or anything else for that matter since I am appalled by someone who wishes death on his supporters? Obviously you did not read my post past the first few lines.

Well, here it goes again, real slow this time, and also for the last time:

I - AM - NOT - A - TRUMP - SUPPORTER. I - AM - A - BERNIE - SUPPORTER - WHO- WENT - WITH - JILL - STEIN - AFTER - HILLARY - AND - THE - DNC - STOLE - THE - NOMINATION - FROM - BERNIE.

Not gonna reply to more Trump baiting or whataboutism from you. Just a heads up.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ReadingOne because: just cause

link   

Unfortunately yes, some don't understand how powerful the internet can be. Online people tend to type stuff they wouldnt say in real life.

link   

Did you sprain something coming up with that nuance??!

Wow.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

This woman will hopefully never teach young minds again.

I've been called a "Trumptard" many times by other members here...THAT suddenly became 'chilling' in lieu of this woman's rantings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join