It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Abysha

Spin?

Maybe you should reconsider the words you chose. Your total assessment of her comments was that is was from a "nobody who said something disrespectful."

Despite the obvious depravity of what she said or the fact that she's a teacher, it wasn't enough to subordinate your desire to make your political point.

Like I said, it's pretty clear you wouldn't understand.

somebody feels it thread-worthy to spotlight a random teacher's callous musings, it pisses me off.

People who celebrate the murders of anyone should have the spotlight shone on them and exposed for what type of person they are. Especially when that person is in charge of 'educating' our next generation.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
She's a moron that needs to be fired. The concert was hardly only white people, and am sure not limited to political supporters of one side. Plus personally know non Trump supporters that like Country music. She'll eat her rhetoric when it the victims are revealed.

She's been brainwashed to believe Trump supporters are all uneducated dumb white hicks who drive beat up trucks and listen to country music.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ugh.... it takes a special kind of evil to revel in others intense suffering.
Also a special kind of stupid to comment about it publicly.
One thing for sure-- home school is sounding better and better these days. The deplorable treatment of educators has pretty much insured that many of the best minds and hearts are taking their talents elsewhere.
So sad for the senseless loss of life and collective loss of sanity.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Spin?

Maybe you should reconsider the words you chose. Your total assessment of her comments was that is was from a "nobody who said something disrespectful."

Despite the obvious depravity of what she said or the fact that she's a teacher, it wasn't enough to subordinate your desire to make your political point.

somebody feels it thread-worthy to spotlight a random teacher's callous musings, it pisses me off.

People who celebrate the murders of anyone should have the spotlight shone on them and exposed for what type of person they are. Especially when that person is in charge of 'educating' our next generation.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters

I'll at least give you credit for that. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I see your point, even if you don't see mine.

But it's hard to understand why someone wouldn't resoundingly agree this woman's comments were abhorrent in the extreme. When such things are dismissed as anything less, as you did, THAT stirs up all by itself an ample amount of concern that the crazies number far more than appreciated.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Trump Derangement Syndrome:

'A mental dysfunction causing those detractors with hateful thoughts and feelings about Donald Trump to go unhinged'

www.urbandictionary.com...

Those most at risk of contracting TDS are those that get all their truth and news from CNN & the tards or facebook political forums.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: dreamingawake
She's a moron that needs to be fired. The concert was hardly only white people, and am sure not limited to political supporters of one side. Plus personally know non Trump supporters that like Country music. She'll eat her rhetoric when it the victims are revealed.

She's been brainwashed to believe Trump supporters are all uneducated dumb white hicks who drive beat up trucks and listen to country music.

Yes, she probably has. Because "uneducated dumb white hicks" are sensationalized through tweets and Nazi rallies and then sensationalized by the media. Just like what they will be doing with this tweet.

Maybe this is what it took for that illusion to dissipate in me. I feel a little blind not realizing just how impressionable people are when they get emotional.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Spin?

She didn't "celebrate" the murders. She just expressed hope that only her "enemies" had been slain. This is deep rooted human nature. Jesus, this kind of mentality is in the f#ing Bible!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I see your point, even if you don't see mine.

But it's hard to understand why someone wouldn't resoundingly agree this woman's comments were abhorrent in the extreme. When such things are dismissed as anything less, as you did, THAT stirs up all by itself an ample amount of concern that the crazies number far more than appreciated.

I didn't dismiss it at all, let alone as something less than "abhorrent in the extreme". You just didn't like that my language wasn't extreme enough.

Of course what she said was irresponsible and horrible. I guess i thought that was assumed.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So much for the "educated" crowd.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Thanks for proving my point.

You were a little late but thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a random teacher's callous musings

You are digging yourself deeper
Take a break from ATS for a while. Get outside , breathe some fresh air (unless you are in the city) or take a long drive
Do ya good
R

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I find it absolutely disgusting that you are so eager to make the teacher's appalling words sound like they are of no importance of all. You seriously need to get a grip real fast and understand that this is a person who educates children. That gives her a great responsibility. She is a role model by trade, ffs. People like her have an impact on children's minds, and that is why her total disregard for human life is so shocking. Seriously, what kind of demented, morally bankrupt and soulless person wishes death on a certain group of people because they do not share her political views?

Do you really not see how much harm an out control and hateful fascist can do in the school system? Are you not worried at all what this person tells her students every day? Wow, just wow. Wake the hell up. And before you accuse me of being a Trumpeter or alt right or whatever buzz word of the day you prefer, I am a leftie, a Bernie Sanders supporter who went with Jill Stein after the DNC rigged the primary.

link   

All the more reason to condemn the nutcases for what they are.

Can you imagine calling the "uneducated dumb white hicks" you mention as merely nobodys who said something disrespectful?

link   
Y'all appreciate by propagating this crazy persons tweet which politicized a tragedy, you're also guilty of politicizing it yourself?

Particularly the people making sweeping statements about Anti-Trump people all being like this crazy person.

There's a bunch of people in this thread who are just as bad as the woman who tweeted that abhorrent statement.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

See, there you go - doing exactly what Abysha was warning about. This insensitive tweet has nothing to do with any crowd. It was one person.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So I'm supposed to assume favorably what you 'might' say and not just what you actually said???

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You're welcome Professor.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

She is a role model by trade

So, when society's "role models" call for nuking 12 million North Koreans back to the stone age instead of diplomacy?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

You are correct on a lot of that. Thank you.

I suppose if i were to sum up my frustration about this thread it would be that it's very early and it's already being politicized. I get just as annoyed about the gun-debate that invariably comes up within hours of every shooting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join