It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This woman should be locked up

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

I think the troll who started all this should be locked up. using a tragedy to troll the gullible, just awful.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: abeverage

oh no! i'm so glad you're okay!!

using this tragedy to troll makes this thread so gross, imo.

Do you think I am trolling?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

You also have to be cognizant of the trolls that pose as anti Trump people who are actually pro Trump. The Clintonistas do the same.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

absolutely not!

someone tweeted they hoped everyone who died were trump supporters. apparently this person is a teacher. funny tho, she hasn't been located even with a photo. in my eyes this is a tweeter troll who is using a horrific event to cause more divide.. that is disgusting and damn anti-American if you ask me.

edit on 5-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

absolutely not!

someone tweeted they hoped everyone who died were trump-supports. apparently this person is a teacher. funny tho, she hasn't been located. in my eyes this is tweeter troll who using a horrific event to cause more divide.. that is disgusting.

That is exactly what they are trying to do, divide. I shared my story in hopes of finding some peace of mind.

When people were running I really couldn't tell if they were Republican or Democrat or Communists. When we were held in the Theater the patrons who were made to get under their seats, When we drove on the buses the people I was surrounded by, the bus drivers, the guy who drove us for free cause he wanted to help, the SWAT teams, the police officers who protected us, the Military who pointed weapons at us, but quickly put them down seeing we were civilians, the triage doctors and nurses working on wounded, and the people in the body bags...

I really couldn't tell which party they belonged to...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

nice to hear! when faced with horror we all become brothers and sisters, we unite!

those who want to see us divided use it to tarnish one side or the other, it's awful, and i'm glad we're waking up to it.

these people went so far as to set up a fake twitter account with a sweet looking lady to paint democrats in a certain way, using a tragedy - it's just so damn low..

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

nice to hear! when faced with horror we all become brothers and sisters, we unite!

those who want to see us divided use it to tarnish one side or the other, it's awful, and i'm glad we're waking up to it.

these people went so far as to set up a fake twitter account with a sweet looking lady to paint democrats in a certain way, using a tragedy - it's just so damn low..

The guy was a murderer plain and simple the less we talk about him the better. I saw many many acts of kindness, generosity and love. People did not ask what political party I was when they gave me a blanket staying at UNLV they didn't ask my thoughts on gun control when we were loading people into buses...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

The photos of his room so no brass shell casings! Yet he expended hundreds of rounds supposedly!! Something doesn't add up.

Five More Things that Don't Add Up!
edit on 6-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The photos of his room so no brass shell casings! Yet he expended hundreds of rounds supposedly!! Something doesn't add up.

Five More Things that Don't Add Up!

We are seeing limited images do you have a 360 view of the Room? Show me an image looking out the broken Windows then we can talk about spent casings.

You can't add to a correct amount when you do not have all the numbers...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sigh...disinformation as usual. You have any evidence that this account was set up by the other side of your fence? Why do you continue to claim the lack of evidence that this was a real account by some #resistence leftist, yet you perpetuate in the same thread outlandish, unfounded and without proof wild suppositions meant to support without any reasoning or proof your claims. You qualify for 5 of the twenty five rules of disinformation listed here:
cryptome.org...

This brings to question... Your motive for it.
Cause you are either trolling straw men or you are overconfident in your ability to debate the topic with fictional standpoints.

Though I will admit, because tracking "her" seems to be a dead end...for now, and due to lack of activity on this account prior to this opportune moment to troll and divide, it is a considerable scenario that this account holder was a sleeper planted for political agendas and information gathering.

The only thing that Faux said that doesn't make sense is that there supposedly was barely any account activity since its making, yet #resistance and the other slogans on user page implies activity and data changes during and after the election.

The real question, one that we should ask ourselves is this, who really gains from the animosity caused by such statements.

At first glance, it makes the left look bad
At second glance, it keeps the right wingers in anger at left learners, promoting divide and keeping us at each others throats when usually a tragedy of this scale would have brought many together.
A pawn sacrifice to keep the game going as it were?

Based on first and second glance, it could easily be a communication disruptor, perpetuated by the left to maintain the line between us.

It has a hint of animosity, the terms "trumptards" and "hope" showing emotional venting, perhaps believing that conservative gun rights activists deserve to be killed by the weapons they defend the right to bear. Gun control is definitely the narrative that was followed and exploited by the left from this tragedy.

On the other hand it could be by Conservative forces that knew gun control would pop up and instead of taking the chance to allow any conservatives to see this horror as a good reason to open communication lines with gun control activists, sacrificed a spy account to Harden the Resolve of the right wing against communication with the Left.

But alas, there is also the distinct possibility that this could be a Mole account, belonging to neither Left nor Right, but an outside, foreign, or Government Psyop to keep the left denying and the right fists flying.

The photo that you keep mentioning could be an old old photo from a pre 2000 time period, something about the picture makes me think of photographs taken around the mid 70s to late 80s. It may be far from current and unless submitted online or even more likely, not even a picture of anything other than what could be bought out of a photo scrap bin in a flea market, then a trace would be virtually impossible even if you had China, Israel, Russian, British and US intelligence working overtime and kicking doors down, there is no way they can trace a Polaroid as it appears to be. Not unless it was famous, documented in a public record, or digitally up to Date.

It has the deepened shadow in color of an older polaroid photograph. Meaning it was pic taken by a phone, or scanned then uploaded to twitter account. A false trail, like a mask on Antifa protestors.

Oh BTW. That's Strike Two Knoxie...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So you think he did this alone?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So you think he did this alone?

The whole profile is bizarre and just out of context. I doubt we will ever know the whole truth. But I believe there was someone else involved yes...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why don't you have faith we'll find out the whole truth. Who or whom is suppressing this information and what are their motives?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Why don't you have faith we'll find out the whole truth. Who or whom is suppressing this information and what are their motives?

There are several reasons.
1. The shooter is dead you will never get his thoughts of why or what motivated him (not that we might not even if he didn't suicide).
2. There were many. many false claims and hoaxes throughout that whole night.
3. If there is are any deep conspiracies, mind control, designer drugs, deep state operative do you really think other than speculation you will ever know the truth on that? Maybe in a 100 years...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

oh no! i'm so glad you're okay!!

using this tragedy to troll makes this thread so gross, imo.

Do you think I am trolling?

I think Knoxie is talking about the potential of a fake FaceBook page that this is based upon.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Have faith that some may come forward that actually have a conscience.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Looks like a fake account set up to incite hatred and violence to me.

Look at the details about herself:

the resistance
dumptrump
impeach45
#trump
pussygrabber

Does tha realy look like something a teacher would write about herself? Especially at her age??

I'm on your side with this. Unless we can actually get a person attach to this it is faked. Now was it faked by the left to protect themselves, was it created by the right to stir the pot, or a troll prank...Everyone wants to wag the dog these days.

I'm leaning towards troll prank by a very young person... There were only two people who saw the original tweet and it had just the one post from one of them with zero likes retweets etc...

First, there’s “SPOOKY,” the nickname on a Twitter account that appears to belong to a Midwestern teen. Even though the image of @TheResistANNce’s tweet was taken before anyone had liked or retweeted it, there is one, single reply to the tweet. That reply is from “SPOOKY,” and it’s not appropriate for a family newspaper’s website.

Here is the complete article...

Troll Prank

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join