It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: 1337Kph

you guys are funny and seem super invested in this being real for some odd reason.. like your jobs depend on it or something.

if this were a teacher she would have been outed by now. there's a freaken picture of the woman, ffs. and, no i'm not buying she's the baby in the photo, lol.

fyi, there are Russian bots, kids in Macedonia, and others who troll the gullible. of course i'll call it out when I see it, or in this instance hold the outrage until facts are clear.

Sooooo if its not real, then what is it doing on twitter? Ive heard of fake accounts, even from tecchie web guys, but someone put it out there.... that means it came from someone's sick mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: jtma508

i'm right there with you on that - it's awful.

I hate that it targets the gullible, absolutely disgusting.

our president is part of it, imo, and that's mind boggling to me!! all that nfl trolling crap - that is WAY more anti-American.

Of course, it could never just be a Progressive teacher steeped in values clarification and secular humanism, trained and brainwashed by the NEA....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is why you don't put your whole life online. Where you live, where you work, that kind of thing.
As horrible as her comment, we've all had our foot in our mouths at some point. Most people just post before they think, this is probably just a case of "too soon?" poor joke. I doubt she would actually want people to literally die (there's a thing called context).
So I will not judge this woman based purely on a single line of text she left online on twitter of all places.

Plus seriously, with one of the U.S's worst mass shootings to date, we're going to focus on what some random lady of no consequence posted on twitter? Because reasons?

Gotta love this worlds priorities. But hey, whatever makes us feel superior to others, righteous and allows us to push our political agendas amiright?
We need someone to blame this on, to get angry at, so this woman is as good as any hey?

I think I am starting to see where this world is going wrong.

#cooltohate #allaboard

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hoax.

The resistANNce twitter account joined Twitter in November 2011, but hadn't tweeted anything in years.

The profile photo changed from an older woman to a younger man shortly before it was deleted.

The Twitter user Spooky who replied to 'Ann' from the account seifertJacob which has since gone private.

The story broke on the /pol channel of 4Chan.

Despite significant efforts there has been no success on tracing the 'real Ann'.

Now, look at how much outrage this tweet stirred up, it's the top topic on ATS now. With not one shred of evidence of it being real. And ask yourself, who benefits from this sort of thing? Why is it being propagated?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hell, Hillary celebrated it just about as fast she saw opportunity to capitalize on the disaster. Get thems gun yeyeah! Same difference. Who here wants to bet their life that she wasn't jumping for joy, toasting the shooter just like this alleged tweet????

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Abysha

Spin?

Maybe you should reconsider the words you chose. Your total assessment of her comments was that is was from a "nobody who said something disrespectful."

Despite the obvious depravity of what she said or the fact that she's a teacher, it wasn't enough to subordinate your desire to make your political point.

Like I said, it's pretty clear you wouldn't understand.

somebody feels it thread-worthy to spotlight a random teacher's callous musings, it pisses me off.

People who celebrate the murders of anyone should have the spotlight shone on them and exposed for what type of person they are. Especially when that person is in charge of 'educating' our next generation.

She didn't "celebrate" the murders. She just expressed hope that only her "enemies" had been slain. This is deep rooted human nature. Jesus, this kind of mentality is in the f#ing Bible!

So it's okay cos it's like the Bible? There is no excuse for this.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Just like your knee jerk response to attack me is a human nature coping mechanism, that can be found in the Bible too, doesn't make your attitude okay.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Hoax.

The resistANNce twitter account joined Twitter in November 2011, but hadn't tweeted anything in years.

The profile photo changed from an older woman to a younger man shortly before it was deleted.

The Twitter user Spooky who replied to 'Ann' from the account seifertJacob which has since gone private.

Despite significant efforts there has been no success on tracing the 'real Ann'.

Now, look at how much outrage this tweet stirred up, it's the top topic on ATS now. With not one shred of evidence of it being real. And ask yourself, who benefits from this sort of thing? Why is it being propagated?

I'm pretty sure, at this point, no one cares if it's real or not. That's kind of scary.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Painterz
Hoax.

I'm pretty sure, at this point, no one cares if it's real or not.

I care! I was hoping it would have been proven one way or the other by now....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

What attack?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

this tweet AND this thread are perfect example of how trolling works.

i'm not buying that you created this thread solely because she's a teacher, LOL.. that's funny. well played, tho.

if this turns out to be a hoax will you turn your outrage to those that did this?

if not, why?.. seems damn anti-American to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It IS OK, because there IS no combat enemy.

YET.
edit on 4-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not true. There is. There are forces that are invested heavily in dividing and destabilizing this country. And this is exactly how they do it. Social media is their weapon of choice. They sew the seeds of division and let them grow and spread. Just go back over this thread. They're winning. They've learned --- a long time ago --- that they can get people to believe anything by playing to their prejudices and fears.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

If I wanted to make a thread about any leftist saying stupid crap after the shooting like the person in the OP, I could have chosen from many. So no, you're wrong.

And I'm not 'outraged' like you suggest. Just pointing out the stupidity of people who supposedly teach kids as a profession. There aren't words anyone could write to make me outraged. Stupid things that make me shake my head? Sure but I'm not easily outraged.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

NO ONE is combat engaged right now ,with them there ARE no identifiable targets.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

so, no.

if this turns out to be a hoax that's meant to prey on the gullible and to divide our country - no outrage? nothin.. no biggie?

posted cuz she's a teacher.. lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You sure do 'lol' a lot and make irrational logical leaps. Keep on keeping on buddie no use talking to a brick wall

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

triggered from too many lol's?

so much so you can't answer my question.. typical.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was at Mandalay Bay during the Shooting wrote about it here, despite my political views would have wished none of this on anyone!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

oh no! i'm so glad you're okay!!

using this tragedy to troll makes this thread so gross, imo.

edit on 4-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join