It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters

What makes you think she was real at all??

Allegedly published at 12:53 a.m. on October 2, 2017, the tweet from the woman is drawing all sorts of ire from Trump supporters, even though the Twitter posts has all the hallmarks of potentially being a fake tweet that may have used an innocent person’s photo. Meanwhile, people are attempting to track down “Ann #TheResistance” (@TheResistANNce) on Twitter, with the account now having been deleted. Folks who believe it might be a real tweet are in the process of trying to find the “real” Ann on Twitter or on Facebook, hoping she will get fired from her alleged teaching job.

However, the search might be a fruitless one. The @TheResistANNce account on Twitter alleged joined Twitter in November 2011 and hadn’t tweeted in years. The profile photo of the @TheResistANNce account on Twitter changed from the older woman to the younger man prior to the account being deleted.

www.inquisitr.com...

You are aware that there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of fake twitter accounts?

Aimed at triggering folks?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

you guys are funny and seem super invested in this being real for some odd reason.. like your jobs depend on it or something.

if this were a teacher she would have been outed by now. there's a freaken picture of the woman, ffs. and, no i'm not buying she's the baby in the photo, lol.

fyi, there are Russian bots, kids in Macedonia, and others who troll the gullible. of course i'll call it out when I see it, or in this instance hold the outrage until facts are clear.

edit on 3-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I have not seen this posted anywhere else. Thank you.

As much as I disliked Obama, I certainly would never stoop to the level that it seems most liberals routinely do.

edit to add: the latest posts shows this to be a fake account?

shaking my head.
edit on 3-10-2017 by keys2heaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Not surprised. Liberals have been redefining themselves as the party of hate for a while now. They really hate white working Americans, but they can turn their venom on anyone that doesn't worship Obama/Hillary. Just watch late night comedians--they seem to think the hatred is funny. Nothing funny about politics.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

"As much as I disliked Obama, I certainly would never stoop to the level that it seems most extreme left liberals routinely do, in much the same manner that the extreme right do."

edit to add: the latest posts shows this to be a fake account?

shaking my head.

Fixed it for ya. It's funny how many people think their agenda.. their political group.. their methods are harmless and fair, while everyone else are on the razors edge of deranged. Most people are level-headed no matter which side they take. And to keep acting as if a few extreme cases define an entire group of people is ridiculous. But we see it all the time here.

And it's funny how people jump to conclusions based on what is almost certainly a fake twitter account, about an entire base of people. Comedy gold.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Yes, I agree, both sides are complete crap.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
And it's funny how people jump to conclusions based on what is almost certainly a fake twitter account, about an entire base of people. Comedy gold.

The thing is, it's not funny. It's as serious as a loaded gun. There are entities with an agenda to divide this country and this is exactly how they do it. And look around... it's working. Abundant proof of this has come forward in recent weeks. Social media is being used as a weapon against the US.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

i'm right there with you on that - it's awful.

I hate that it targets the gullible, absolutely disgusting.

our president is part of it, imo, and that's mind boggling to me!! all that nfl trolling crap - that is WAY more anti-American.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: fleabit

The thing is, it's not funny. It's as serious as a loaded gun. There are entities with an agenda to divide this country and this is exactly how they do it. And look around... it's working. Abundant proof of this has come forward in recent weeks. Social media is being used as a weapon against the US.

Yea.. spearheaded by Trump.. Mr. Twitter.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

We have seen some left-wing members in these same forums write something similar to what that libtard teacher wrote... Not to mention the fact that many libtards are so deluded, that they actually think that President Trump and all his supporters want "genocide", when it is the libtards calling for genocide of one race, or anyone who dares refute left-wing ideology.

edit on 3-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The truth of the matter is that it wasn't a hoax. It was an actual post.

Now faux mentioned the account not being active in years, that points to it possibly being a sleeper antagonist account.

All I confirmed was that it was actually said on twitter, by said account name.

And though I would like faux to post a link to the accounts activity since it was made, that would clear up that it was a secondary or false plant(sleeper) and used for the exact purpose of what it was used for, to spark outrage against the left and to discredit the integrity of the #resistance.

That I can concede. And yes I am talking to you too Knoxie.

But to claim it is an outright hoax or lay blame without definitive proof, is also lame.

I have already proven my point, and that it is unrealistic to expect an "outing" from people who know this person as it is presumptuous of the nature of those around this "teacher" if in fact this is a real person in a photograph or a teacher.

That in itself cannot be confirmed without a doc to lay on.

So yes, I am partial to believe that this may be a plant meant to make the left look bad, but without more data I cannot ASSUME as many of you do what "it" really is,.

So we got the partisan right frothing at the mouth, and the partisan left denying without substantive proof.

Meanwhile I am here with the indifferent gumshoe doxxers, believing yes that this could be a real person(people have said worse, therefore people can say such cruel things is a fact, not an opinion)
Also believing this could of been a plant that was used to incite more vitriol and division.

My issue was and is with the "Hoax!" Criers coming from the left, making presumptions on zero evidence or citations and even trying to lay blame at others feet without any knowledge on the matter.

Perhaps in the future I will make a thread discussing many methods of "Doxxing" and how I have even used it here, and then hopefully next time we have an issue like this come up we can all participate in some sluething .

I would like to see more common ground here at ATS, I've been here since you went online,
So perhaps by sharing my skills and knowledge we can be more inquisitive, and less presumptuous, in the future.

I have a funeral to attend, see you guys Thursday.
And remember, Google is your friend, and your weapon.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And you guys are naive if you don't think that there are a lot of depraved people from groups like BLM, Antifa, etc, who have been calling for the death of white people in general...

twitter.com...

The op, and a few other members are acting as if far left-wing groups like BLM, and Antifa haven't been calling for the murder of whites, and supporters of President Trump...

edit on 3-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

An old white man

At least it wasn't a young brown man, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It was a horrible thing to say, and it amazes me that people are so obsessed with Trump that this is the first thing that comes to their mind when innocent people are killed? Jesus. I hate Trump too, but he wasn't on my mind at all while I was hearing about this tragedy.

I've said it before, you may be the minority.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

"So perhaps by sharing my skills and knowledge we can be more inquisitive, and less presumptuous, in the future. "

or, how about don't start threads meant to divide until you have all the knowledge, which is pretty much what I was saying through out. shouldn't you be addressing the op who started the thread without all the info, not those of us pointing out a possible hoax??? bless your heart - ya, i'm talking to you.

meanwhile we have posters like the one above spreading the divide. damn, anti-American if you ask me..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

oh lord, here we go...

peace out.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: knoxie

And you guys are naive if you don't think that there are a lot of depraved people from groups like BLM, Antifa, etc, who have been calling for the death of white people in general...

twitter.com...

The op, and a few other members are acting as if far left-wing groups like BLM, and Antifa haven't been calling for the murder of whites, and supporters of President Trump...

I agree about AntiFA, but the Melbourne AntiFa twitter is satirical.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

"So perhaps by sharing my skills and knowledge we can be more inquisitive, and less presumptuous, in the future. "

or, how about don't start threads meant to divide until you have all the knowledge, which is pretty much what I was saying through out. shouldn't you be addressing the op who started the thread without all the info, not those of us pointing out a possible hoax??? bless your heart - ya, i'm talking to you.

meanwhile we have posters like the one above spreading the divide. damn, anti-American if you ask me..

[/qudebateThe OP started the thread based on news reports circulating the net.

Besides, why should the op not post this thread? He's getting flags and stars, obviously he knew this was the kind of fishbait that you would bite for the fastest and hang on. Ask me, the OP could teach you a thing or two about making a HOT thread.

The point of a doxx thread would be to teach people like (name any poster) how to respond to information using facts not presumptions.

I looked into 4chan after talking with deaf alien, and what I saw was kind of impressive in how they work as a team of knowledgeable doxxers, as a team!

Now imagine if you had the know how, and So did everyone else on your side of the political debate, to do your own digging, to use any and all means, and you proved a general consensus using links and citations and facts before the "possibly misleading" thread had time to become a hot topic or fool the gullible ones?

Imagine that knoxie.

I went from sourcing infowars talking about this, in less than two minutes of a google search....to doing five minutes of actual digging and what did I give you? A link to the twitter account of the guy who took the screenshot to begin with of the "evil liberal"

Less than ten minutes of work.

Doxxing would make these debates more fruitful, and less pointless.

Hell I found g66 with only 20 minutes of work.
I won't explain that as member privacy is something I (kinda?) Respect.

Knowing my methods, you might find yourself in a position to smash me the next time we clash with thoughts...cupcake

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I hate self loathers. Why did it matter if they were white or not...she's white.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

all I said in my initial post is this looks like a hoax meant to divide.

jesus. h. Christ. cry me a river buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join