It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hillary must be proud of herself, creating this bloodthirsty #resistance.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

And people wonder where these kids get indoctrinated into their hate? I am sorry to say that this is probably a prevailing attitude among people like this, some of which are teaching our children to think the same.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Way to flush a career down the toilet in one tweet.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

And people wonder where these kids get indoctrinated into their hate? I am sorry to say that this is probably a prevailing attitude among people like this, some of which are teaching our children to think the same.

they push their beliefs like crazy in school atleast the schools i went to in northern california in the 80's and 90's. most my teachers hated me cause id call them out on blatant errors and bring in actual proof showing what they were teaching was false. its sad when u see your teachers essentially throw a hissy fit as u stand there calm and collected explaining actual facts. i also saw them essentially employ free child labor to fund raise for supposed environmental reasons, like buying a 100 year old house, moving it 2 miles down the street, renovating it then selling it for a profit all from funds raised by children for free in school and on their own time. im still trying to figure out what was green or ecological about the whole deal to this day. your best guess is as good as mine. i lost any and all respect for the majority of administration and a good 2/3rds of all the teachers i had going through school after seeing the blatant misuse of funds for their own comfort while doing the laziest job possible for the students while constantly trying to push agendas based on falsehoods and lies. one thing always stood out though, most people in education were strange people that just seem off. from the bus driver to the people in the main office. there are some really good teachers out there though and i had a couple through my years and its a shame they dont get the praise and accolades they deserve.
edit on 2-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I found the man who screenshotted the photo. Apparently this story originated in the Columbia Bugle.
mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently she deleted after this kid told her he was going to send picture of post to her school. I'm assuming g before he found out where she worked.
Sigh.

But feel free to question him, oh and 4chan so far has found fiddly since she deleted her account

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
now a CBS employee was found to say on social media that she had no sympathy because she assumes only Trump supporters love country music. The destroyed careers are just a tweet away. Sure, throw away a career on 1 intolerant tweet.

edit on 2-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Thank you for making me/us at ATS aware of this tweet. I plan to find out if there is (or start one) a petition to find out who she is and get her fired. Anyone who speaks like this should (1) not be teaching anyone and (2) be labeled as a criminal. We can agree to disagree on many things, even most things!, but to say they hoped for specific people to be the ones killed is a crime and should be labeled as such. IMO We have GOT to come together as a country if we are to survive, this is not the way to do it by wishing ill will or death upon others.

The word - COUNTRY - comes from the word CONTRA.... so good luck coming together... until you realize the solution is to get rid of countries... but that is another story. Now, "we" are fractured into multi-cultural / class groups. It's called DIEversity now and multiCULTuralism.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
"The Resistance" - oh good God these people have been watching far to much TV.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
She shouldn't be the one to worry about. How many other teachers have and spreading this kind of hate that we don't know about?....

I like the loud ones. You know exactly where they are....the quiet ones......

This is just my opinion and it has no value.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Still no identification of this 'woman'? With all the internet sleuths on her trail and with photographs she has still not been outed? In the extremely unlikely event she is real, she is among the worst of the vile scum on this planet. If this is a hoax and all you people --- you know who you are --- are playing into this and perpetuating the division, it's on you.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Still no identification of this 'woman'? With all the internet sleuths on her trail and with photographs she has still not been outed? In the extremely unlikely event she is real, she is among the worst of the vile scum on this planet. If this is a hoax and all you people --- you know who you are --- are playing into this and perpetuating the division, it's on you.

I am really beginning to think that this voice in the wilderness is the one we should be listening to

Where is the woman in question? Do we have enough evidence to support this kerfuffle?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Yes you are quite right. There's a difference between opposing an agenda and outright hatred and murderous intent.

edit on 3-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

As someone on another board said in re: homeschooling (riffing off of the title of Hillary's book):
"I've seen the village, and I don't want it anywhere near educating my child!"

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
still not identified.

but, this thread did it's work with more liberal bashing and the obligatory blaming of Hillary. typical.

you all look like fools.

look at all the stars this thread got as well. LOLOLOL is it front page, too? all the outrage over a 4chan hoax - they prey on the gullible, or as trump likes to say the poorly educated - THAT SHOULD outrage you, but no...
edit on 3-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

who cares what some twit says...
Trump can delete his tweets and be absolved of saying something wrong, so can she.
its not like this stuff wasn't said on a daily basis when Obama was in office about his children by right wing nutcases...

It sickens me, doesn't surprise me, but does sicken me that you would defend her. From what I have seen of your posts, par for the course. This shall be the only interaction I shall EVER have with you. Defend away, and sicken the world.

Dorian Soran
edit on 3-10-2017 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
still not identified.

but, this thread did it's work with more liberal bashing and the obligatory blaming of Hillary. typical.

you all look like fools.

look at all the stars this thread got as well. LOLOLOL is it front page, too? all the outrage over a 4chan hoax - they prey on the gullible, or as trump likes to say the poorly educated - THAT SHOULD outrage you, but no...

Its not a 4chan hoax. Looks like you are following the handbook on DISINFORMATION.

Please educate yourself before you spew more ignorance out of your mouth. I posted the link to the original screenshot taken by the original twitter account.

The facts are thus.

1. It Was Said on Twitter.
2. The Account is Real.
3. The Slueths, including myself, and the boys and girls at 4chan, have only a picture to go on, since the account was deleted no one can even find an email to trace since the accounts been deleted.

All info like what town or state she lived in is unavailable since the original picture taker warned her of his intent before actually writing down ANY relevant info. Giving the account holder enough forewarning to delete account before any info that could be traced could be divulged.

5. At this time we know the post was real, what we do not know is if the woman in the picture is the actual holder of the account.

This is not a hoax,
This has nothing to do with 4chan.

Are you up to speed now or do you want to keep downplaying it like some left leaning propagandist who just read a cointel manual?
[snipped]

edit on Tue Oct 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's just as demented as the person who did the shooting.And these people are teaching our children?Lord help us.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

lol.

are you threatening me?

settle down sweetness, you insistence that this is real.. well, it's making it look even more fake, fyi. LOL

edit on 3-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by knoxie because: worst speller ever

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Catscratch

L

lol.

are you threatening me?

settle down sweetness, you insistence that this is real.. well, it's making it look even more fake, fyi. LOL

FYI nothing you say has any relevance or even suffices as a counter argument. You trolling with straw man and "say it isn't so" arguments are doing nothing other than showing your lack of personal research into the subject being discussed and only display your need to troll those who are providing relevant data to the discussion.

The only thing you are seeing is how this might make the left learners look bad and so you attempt to detract and distract by screaming hoax and even going so far as to blame it on 4chan.

Your lack of ability to debate these matters with actual facts and logistic reasoning shows all too well, coupled with a response that has no argument other than a thinly veiled attempt to attack the credibility of someone obviously more practiced in debate and informed than yourself.

"Are you threatening me?"

Do you feel threatened? Lol

Anyway, I think you are finished, you have yet to provide any links or correlation to your opinions while I on the other hand at least have given and cited some of my sources and knowledge of how one may trace an account online and the difficulties one might face when all you have is a picture and no legal access to twitters archive of user information.

Welcome to the major league cupcake, don't get butthurt over criticism, just do your research next time.l

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

you insistence that this is real.. well, it's making it look even more fake, fyi. LOL

Makes it look even more fake to who? People like you will blame russian bots (lmfao wtf) even if the teacher herself visited this thread and admitted she said that.
Who the hell cares what it looks like to you? Lol indeed.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join