It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

there's a picture of her.

i'm sure some of her students parents are trump supporters - wouldn't they have called her out by now if this were true?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

LOL Infowars and some random tweet that you screen shot? What time is it in Russia?

1st: google Ann #resistance
2nd: pick any site

Oh if you want the time in Russia, ask Google...comrade

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

there's a picture of her.

i'm sure some of her students parents are trump supporters - wouldn't they have called her out by now if this were true?

That depends on many factors.
One being if they have a twitter account
Two what media channels they follow actively
3 if it was my granny, hell no I wouldn't sell her out!

So actually there's a lot of reasons.

How do we know Anne wasn't the baby in the picture and that's her grandma?

Do I need to think of everything for you?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

4chan losers BTW, they couldn't dox their way into a woman's arms if they tried.

LOL. That's funny. And likely true.

Anyway, if it's the same woman in the picture that tweeted that we'll know soon anyway.
For now I think it's either fake or more likely hacked. Facebook and Tweet accounts get hacked all the time.

Meanwhile here's a hilarious video of /pol/ capturing Shia LaPoof's "He Will Not Divide Us" flag:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Apparently the deflection here is " if she is not been identified yet I can write this off."

No. You don't get to do that

Anyway, I've made my arguments. Thanks for clearing that up deaf, i m gonna go have a smoke and let other people talk for awhile(did not mean to take over half a page of comments lol)
edit on 2-10-2017 by Catscratch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Typical libtard making decent liberals (there are a few) look stupid.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catscratch

Apparently the deflection here is " if she is not been identified yet I can write this off."

Anyway, I've made my arguments. Thanks for clearing that up deaf, i m gonna go have a smoke and let other people talk for awhile(did not mean to take over half a page of comments lol)

yes we do!

she hasn't been identified but you think we should be outraged first. interesting... especially with all that was discovered recently with fake accounts and trolling. wow.

how dumb do you think people are?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Internet Always Wins.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Internet Always Wins.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It so agreed with you, it double emphasized your post.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: odzeandennz

I care that she's a teacher...and I care that people seem to think her sentiments are somehow unique or insignificant.

I would care if she was teaching my kids...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam>>> Maybe her students can say " I hope you die, bitch." to her and not get called on it. No, she should be fired.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Thank you for making me/us at ATS aware of this tweet. I plan to find out if there is (or start one) a petition to find out who she is and get her fired. Anyone who speaks like this should (1) not be teaching anyone and (2) be labeled as a criminal. We can agree to disagree on many things, even most things!, but to say they hoped for specific people to be the ones killed is a crime and should be labeled as such. IMO We have GOT to come together as a country if we are to survive, this is not the way to do it by wishing ill will or death upon others.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

yes we do!

"she hasn't been identified but you think we should be outraged first. "

I don't think you should be anything, I just find it interesting your first response is Denial followed by wild conjecture and baseless theories. The deletion of the account shows the perpetrator does not wish to be caught, implying that was a legitimate account user now fleeing responsibility.

"how dumb do you think people are?"

The "Majority"

edit on 2-10-2017 by Catscratch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catscratch

yes we do!

she hasn't been identified but you think we should be outraged first. interesting... especially with all that was discovered recently with fake accounts and trolling. wow.

how dumb do you think people are?

That's how it's been working as of late.

SMH

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This doesn't surprise me at all. This is just more of the standard Leftist views we have been hearing for over a year now.

This lady will tell you she abhors bullying and making fun of skin color, yet she's Still clinging to the "orange cheeto" label...

I'm perfectly convinced a pretty good amount, not ALL, but...a surprising (to most) amount of ppl are out there and even here on ATS thinking to themselves: "Good!" What else would I or anyone else expect after what we've seen happening to Trump supporters since before the election.

And then the fact an older white looking guy did it? This couldnt get any more perfect for your average run of the mill hypocritical Lefty. Its a win-win.

(but for the non-hypocritical ones, like a lot of our friends here, this is a terrible tragedy like for any normal person. Im specifically talking about the oh so obvious hypocrits...)

I already saw another thread about a CNN reporter/anchor/whatever saying the victims deserve no sympathy.

So this is no isolated incident.

This is Leftist/Commie Doctrine. They Really Do believe you can create a utopia if you could only just kill everyone who disagrees with you. They've tried it several times already.

This is at the very core of their belief system.
edit on 10/2/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
On a related note, the bus driver at my child's elementary school was fired by the district last week for posting a picture on facebook of the St. Louis riots and typing, "Look at the monkeys dance."

There is simply no end to the stupidity exposed by social media.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
On a related note, the bus driver at my child's elementary school was fired by the district last week for posting a picture on facebook of the St. Louis riots and typing, "Look at the monkeys dance."

?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

This doesn't surprise me at all. This is just more of the standard Leftist views we have been hearing for over a year now.

This lady will tell you she abhors bullying and making fun of skin color, yet she's Still clinging to the "orange cheeto" label...

I'm perfectly convinced a pretty good amount, not ALL, but...a surprising (to most) amount of ppl are out there and even here on ATS thinking to themselves: "Good!" What else would I or anyone else expect after what we've seen happening to Trump supporters since before the election.

And then the fact an older white looking guy did it? This couldnt get any more perfect for your average run of the mill hypocritical Lefty. Its a win-win.

(but for the non-hypocritical ones, like a lot of our friends here, this is a terrible tragedy like for any normal person. Im specifically talking about the oh so obvious hypocrits...)

I already saw another thread about a CNN reporter/anchor/whatever saying the victims deserve no sympathy.

So this is no isolated incident.

This is Leftist/Commie Doctrine. They Really Do believe you can create a utopia if you could only just kill everyone who disagrees with you. They've tried it several times already.

This is at the very core of their belief system.

This entire post is absurd. Most liberals will mourn the victims in the Vegas shooting. I mean Jeez...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Dudemo5

?

!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join