It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: jtma508

trump will tweet about this in the next few days in a way that will be divisive. god, I hope i'm wrong about that..

I hope so too. But I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Deaf Alien

but... it's on infowars.

The site that talks about gay frogs.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

No it doesn't sound Christian.

Man, I wonder what God is punishing those people in Vegas for tho. I wonder if the Westboro Baptist Church will protest their funerals. I wonder if people will realize they're being hypocrites when it happens to 'their people'. Yeah, she's a dingbat, but she's not the first to say stupid sh!t after something bad happens.
edit on 2-10-2017 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Catscratch

originally posted by: Catscratch

My money's on it being fake.

mobile.twitter.com...

In the link above you can find replies to Ann #resistance on twitters actual site.

So much for your money

Uh I'm talking about it being a fake twitter account.
Think before you speak.

I already posted links confirming it was real, also the tag on the account shows it has existed since 2011, so what someone waited 6 years to finally use it and boom delete?

I think you should think before you type, because the only thing flawed seems to be your data

Nothing usual about using multiple old accounts. I've seen it all the time on forums.
And don't you think it's strange that nobody doxxed her yet? I mean the picture of the woman, probably her mother and a baby, looking all cute and acting like a normal family is right there for anyone to see.
So think little more.

Its only Monday, our governments team of Doxxers are off on weekends. You seem to understand little of Doxxing.

If she didn't sign that username on a bunch of sites, or leave an email on the account that links to the actual person finding her off a picture is gonna take a while unless someone that knows her exposes her.

Your expectations of timetables to identify someone who didn't commit an actual crime are quite unrealistic.

I recommend less Hollywood. More actual study of these things in the future, it might help next time you want to post about things you barely understand

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

Its only Monday, our governments team of Doxxers are off on weekends. You seem to understand little of Doxxing.

You apparently haven't heard of weaponized autism on /pol/. You also don't seem to understand that twitter accounts can be hacked.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It was a horrible thing to say, and it amazes me that people are so obsessed with Trump that this is the first thing that comes to their mind when innocent people are killed? Jesus. I hate Trump too, but he wasn't on my mind at all while I was hearing about this tragedy.

But...wasn't Trump the one calling for all the violence at his election rallies?

How quick we forget.

The people get the President they deserve, and the President gets the events he promotes.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

[quote/]

You apparently haven't heard of weaponized autism on /pol/. You also don't seem to understand that twitter accounts can be hacked.

Weaponized autism. Wow. Your pretty low, so now you deflect to autism or hacking. I love how the left skirt "retard" and go for autism instead as if that makes you look like less of a despicable human being.

Now you would have us believe autism is to blame for this? You clearly understand little to nothing of autism, or its different forms and unique makeup of the nueropsycho mapping and complexities.

You are bordering on falling in a hole. Leave autism out of this, stay on topic

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That's what I thought. You've never heard of it.
None of what you said about me is true.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You are bordering on falling in a hole. Leave autism out of this, stay on topic

Good luck with trying to get him to do that.
edit on 2-10-2017 by thesaneone because: Is that better?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

To be fair, the guys/girls at 4chan do actually refer to themselves as "autists". It is not an insult for them at all but a badge of honor. To be a "normie" on the other hand... Now THAT is an insult over there.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That's what I thought. You've never heard of it.
None of what you said about me is true.

Well clearly as an Autistic, I don't see myself being weaponized. And I doubt some mad conspiracy you read makes you understand anything of my condition, or have done an iota of research as I have done on the subject.

Do yourself a favor, and keep things you don't understand out of your mouth.

" “Weaponized Autism” is an expression referring to the impressive capabilities of socially awkward, tech-savvy internet users, typically associated with users on various 4chan boards."

Just as I thought, some prejudiced slander used for political purposes by ignorant scum who think they are clever.

Check your self before you break yourself. You are no better than that teacher to use such childish and rude terms.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Good luck with trying to get her to do that.

Her?
Anyway he was the one who went off topic by accusing me of blaming this on autism.
Don't you think that is hilarious?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Her?
Anyway he was the one who went off topic by accusing me of blaming this on autism.

Didn't you say something about weaponized autism?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sighs. It is not meant to be an insult or anything. It's a compliment for those people on 4chan who have the uncanny ability to figure things out and find anything. That is why I mentioned them. They would have found that woman by now already. That's my point.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Her?

Didn't you say something about weaponized autism?

Yes I did. Is that blaming autism for this?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Prominent atheist Richard Dawkins also posted a tweet seemingly mocking southern accents and the 2nd amendment.

It seems tragedies such as these reveal people's true character.

They do. During the wildlife refuge thing in Oregon, I decided to go to the oregonlive website to look around at news. I looked in the comment sections, as I often do, and this is what I saw. I saw people who felt empowered by the presence of each other and the vulnerability of their prey, and used this opportunity to unleash the inner monster.

This applies to everybody, left and right and center. Everyone is prone to this which is why this topic is important to me.

Something about crowds makes people feel powerful. If a sentiment is shared and it's angry then expect s*** to fly.
edit on 10/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

LOL Infowars and some random tweet that you screen shot? What time is it in Russia?
edit on 2-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
More evidence that political parties are becoming nothing more than dangerous cults and should be disavowed.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sighs. It is not meant to be an insult or anything. It's a compliment for those people on 4chan who have the uncanny ability to figure things out and find anything. That is why I mentioned them. They would have found that woman by now already. That's my point.

Fine, moving on, I am sure its Monday for them too. **** 4chan losers BTW, they couldn't dox their way into a woman's arms if they tried.

Even with a whole team working on it you still have to have data to work with. Some of that data is restricted to the average user, without a last name, an active account(to try and find instances where account user shows pictures with more info or mentions email, country of origin, city and state or any personal information) or straight hacking into twitter, there may be too little right now to go on.

I doxxed a couple members of ats, and I stopped short of home address and place of employment as I was amused to find them so easily as I felt going to their FB or searching public records where they lived would be going into "stalker creepy"

Just ask Gr*cough* I mean Jeff. Lol.

All I'm saying is unless you got government override its gonna be dumpster dirty digging before tracking her down, and that is entirely dependent on not only the willingness of a competent fellow to prioritize, but their Resourcefulness.

So the answer is no, if Annie was careful they might not find her at all short of twitter releasing an IP that can be traced

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join