It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

It's a tweet. It literally speaks of nothing but a passing thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Like the REST of the OVERGROWN, spoiled, BRATS who just needed their BUTTS spanked when they "Acted out", I suppose ...RIGHT AGAIN.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

So what was 'Covfefe'?

Some people think Trump will start WWIII with a tweet. Maybe it has more power then we think.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So the hoaxes attached to this are beginning to surface. How long before 'the teacher' is outed as the same?

Social Media Hoaxes

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

So what was 'Covfefe'?

Some people think Trump will start WWIII with a tweet. Maybe it has more power then we think.

Or maybe they are idiots. I'll go with the latter.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

So what was 'Covfefe'?

a tweet by the leader of the free world is a tinge more important than a tweet from an average troller.. I mean citizen.

except for those trying to spread the divisiveness.. then a trolling tweet is golden.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Um...I happen to think words do matter.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Hopefully she is fired....out of a cannon

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You keep trying to accuse everyone of spreading the divide. The vast majority of people here in this thread have commented on her as an individual and not lumped her in with others.

Prove it's a troll. You can't. Just like I can't prove its not. Maybe it will be outed one way or the other at some point. Until then I guess it's just speculation.

edit on 2-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Absolutely not. She should be a pariah, and unemployable in this country. Absolutely disgusting, then again, wouldn't expect any better from #TheResistance

What a joke. The people involved in that movement aren't worthy of discussion.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Prove it's a troll. You can't. Just like I can't prove its not. Maybe it will be outed one way or the other at some point. Until then I guess it's just speculation.

That's the easy way out now, you say something and not think about it clearly, gets posted on social media. You can just claim that you was hacked or trolled.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Teacher was an idiot. Dislike Trump supporters but would never wish them harm.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

HoaxEye‏ @hoaxeye 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @hoaxeye

Screenshots
1) the account about two hours ago (now deleted)
2) possible first tweet about the topic
Note the account creation dates
0 replies 7 retweets 4 likes
HoaxEye‏ @hoaxeye 4h4 hours ago
Replying to @hoaxeye

The account (which still exist) was created on 20 May 2017. The fake screenshot shows earlier joining date.

People are digging...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

LOL

from a poster a few pages back.
What I have come to expect of an idiot liberal,it's always about them,yet they protest it's all about everyone else,what a sick and depraved democrap

IF this is a teacher i'm sure one of the parents would have called her out by now. LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
LOL

What I have come to expect of an idiot liberal,it's always about them,yet they protest it's all about everyone else,what a sick and depraved democrap

IF this is a teacher i'm sure one of the parents would have called her out by now. LOL

One idiot, does not make all of Liberals the same. She does not speak for me or anyone else and also there is no proof it is a real tweet or that she is Liberal.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No friend....

It's all there in black and white. Sorry if it doesn't work for you, but it's reality.

Have a cookie.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ShawnTBear

I agree. just pointing out that threads like this, whether the op meant to or not, simply fuel division. WE should ALL try harder to ignore the trolls not feed them.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Of course you'll be able to cherry pick a few, look what forum we're in. I said the vast majority I didn't say every single person.

Real or troll, either way I hope someone gets to the bottom of it. At this point they are both possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I agree, if this is a real teacher she should lose her job, absolutely.

and, if this is a troll account, hopefully, we will all be more discerning when it comes to inflammatory tweets which are meant to divide.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShawnTBear

originally posted by: knoxie
LOL

One idiot, does not make all of Liberals the same. She does not speak for me or anyone else and also there is no proof it is a real tweet or that she is Liberal.

the right wouldn't have anything to bitch about unless they can find a few liberals out of 330,000,000 Americans that are bat-s**t crazy....just look at xuenchen's posts....some slight from the left is all that he searches for.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join